• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

sakurai: alright so how are we gonna improve wolf in this game im open to suggestions

some random intern: ok so have you ever seen this one video

D

Deleted member

sakurai: alright so how are we gonna improve wolf in this game im open to suggestions

some random intern: ok so have you ever seen this one video
Uggh. Looking at Smash 4 hurts my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Well since I'm not going to do it, I'll reveal it right now...

View attachment 203735

I was essentially gonna put the same amount of shilling and fanboyism I usually have for Yoshi into Cool Cat. I was gonna advocate for him in Smash, imitate his mannerisms ("Having Cool Cat in Smash is suuuUUUper GREAT!!!" "Nyahhh!!!" "EXQUISITE!!!"), have my text orange, lament about bullies, and even change my location to "Daddy Derek's Slave Dungeo-- er.... yeah, Slave Dungeon." I was even gonna change my Bob-omb message from "xx omniverses devoured by :ultyoshi:" to "xx super cool friends I made along the way." Imagine the Zinith equivalent to Cool Cat :yoshi:
Oh man, that's pretty good

I considered doing something similar, by instead giving my account a Chrom makeover and talk about how I've been waiting over 14 years for him to be in Smash

D

Deleted member

I considered doing something similar, by instead giving my account a Chrom makeover and talk about how I've been waiting over 14 years for him to be in Smash
Chrom is mid tier

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Now hold on there, that's Opossum's gimmick on top of being one of 3 people that have played Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem.

Roberk

Smash Champion
No Shiny,
The opposite.

You see, the real april fools is that this is the new me. I've learnt today that there's no point in liking what isn't the most popular marketable and long-lasting things that are out there. Let the dying die and the strong feed off the corpses of the weak.

View attachment 203738

This is what I'm all about now.
Hey guys, Reggie here, after working so hard with Atlus these years it's hard to cut them off from having any affiliation with Nintendo, but this decision was for the best. Don't worry though, Atlus assures us that you can look forward to the new Shin Megami Tensei V coming out later this year exclusively on the Epic Games Store.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Now hold on there, that's Opossum's gimmick on top of being one of 3 people that have played Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem.
Well I wasn't going to the joke with Corrin, because I still have some sense of dignity

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Hey guys, Reggie here, after working so hard with Atlus these years it's hard to cut them off from having any affiliation with Nintendo, but this decision was for the best. Don't worry though, Atlus assures us that you can look forward to the new Shin Megami Tensei V coming out later this year exclusively on the Epic Games Store.
It's still coming out though.
011tydsk38.jpg

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
So..does anyone else wonder if Persona 5 will get any remixes? I mean, for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U, Street Fighter got two new remixes and Corrin came with a remix of the Fates' theme..though Cloud & Bayonetta didn't come with any new remixes (unless you count Bayonetta's lyric-less versions of the two battle themes from the games).
I'm also still curious if it'll just be music from Persona 5's base game, or if they'll include music from the other Persona games, Persona 5 Dancing Star Night, or maybe even some new music from Persona 5 Royal since the last few remakes have had new music in them (Persona 3 Portable had the new battle music for the female protagonist and Persona 4 Golden had a new standard battle theme for example).
They are randomly shown dialogues when you're discovering Mementos.

I wouldn't take them seriously, they are out-of-character and contradictory fairly often. I don't think they are written by main writers.
Yeah, I know..I do enjoy them quite a bit lol
I just don't recall seeing those ones..but I so hope they're real.
Yeah, but that's only because Haru has no personality outside of being watered down Fuuka.

Granted, I like the gal, but only because her fan interpretations are so enjoyable.
That's..not wrong..though she's also much more naive and less intelligent then Fuuka (not an insult, Fuuka is just the resident genius in the P3 group).

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Whatever it takes to get Rise to do the default dance.
persona rise dancing.gif

So..does anyone else wonder if Persona 5 will get any remixes? I mean, for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U, Street Fighter got two new remixes and Corrin came with a remix of the Fates' theme..though Cloud & Bayonetta didn't come with any new remixes (unless you count Bayonetta's lyric-less versions of the two battle themes from the games).
I'm also still curious if it'll just be music from Persona 5's base game, or if they'll include music from the other Persona games, Persona 5 Dancing Star Night, or maybe even some new music from Persona 5 Royal since the last few remakes have had new music in them (Persona 3 Portable had the new battle music for the female protagonist and Persona 4 Golden had a new standard battle theme for example).
No, we do not. However, Atlus are on very friendly and open terms with Nintendo, especially considering they're the only ones that did an interview on him in their HQ.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*Tries to change avatar*

Why isn't my avatar changing?

*Looks at Reggie*

Oh that's why!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yeah, I know..I do enjoy them quite a bit lol
I just don't recall seeing those ones..but I so hope they're real.
I'm pretty sure the "Ann bouncing" lines are in P5, just rare.

Speaking of Ann, time for me to shamelessly plug the picture of her I did. Which can be found here.

Roberk

Smash Champion
It's still coming out though.
View attachment 203744
Oh, and I won't forget, Shin Megami Tensei fans will recognize new features from the critically acclaimed Persona series in SMT V like Social Links and a calendar system. Atlus hopes that Shin Megami Tensei fans can enjoy these mechanics as much as the millions of more people of Persona fans did.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm pretty sure the "Ann bouncing" lines are in P5, just rare.

Speaking of Ann, time for me to shamelessly plug the picture of her I did. Which can be found here.
Wow, she's thicc in the ridicc
I approve.

Hey guys, Reggie here to say:

No
I can't believe that people seriously have a hard time choosing between either a young charismatic hottie or Jane.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Oh, and I won't forget, Shin Megami Tensei fans will recognize new features from the critically acclaimed Persona series in SMT V like Social Links and a calendar system. Atlus hopes that Shin Megami Tensei fans can enjoy these mechanics as much as the millions of more people of Persona fans did.
Can't wait for the spicy Social Link with Mara. :cool:

D

Deleted member

So from what I've gathered and through my thorough research of Atlus and Shin Megami Tensei... I think I may take a guess as to when the new installment will be.

SMT V will come out after Metroid Prime 4, and at least three months before Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Source: Idon Idon 's sadness

D

Deleted member

So from what I've gathered and through my thorough research of Atlus and Shin Megami Tensei... I think I may take a guess as to when the new installment will be.

SMT V will come out after Metroid Prime 4, and at least three months before Final Fantasy VII Remake.

I think Idon is depressed, he knows that the things he loves are not marketable.
Poor Idon. :[

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Joke time:

Why did the hockey fan throw their cell phone on the ice?

The ref missed a call!

D

Deleted member

I think Idon is depressed, he knows that the things he loves are not marketable.
Poor Idon. :[
I mean, I kinda get where he's coming from. I honestly believe and wish that Mother / EarthBound would be the premiere Nintendo RPG series instead of Xenoblade Chronicles, as much as I love XBC1, 2 and Torna, but there's just things you can't control, like le money.

D

Deleted member

Innes was found in his bed, and he has not moved for a whole day.
What happened to him?
He died Innes sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Hah, there's no sadness in my heart.

In fact, there's not much in there at all nowadays.

Persona 4 Death.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom