• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
The Mods giveth and the mods taketh.

Well, there's a Smashboards Classic Theme if you want to see what it looked like.
That's the theme I usually use. It's not even that different from Regular Smashboards, it just has the old color scheme.

EDIT: upon switching to another theme, I guess it has larger text?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay mods/admins

In a scale of 1 to 24 how ****ed am I regarding tomorrow's theme?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
ann joker.png

fox joker.png

noir joker.png

I got bored, so I made some really quick recolors for Joker based on other Phantom Thieves. They'd look better with a cleaner, bigger render, but I did what I could with what I had.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway i can't wait for fighter pack #5 to be revealed as the bloodborne hunter in time for bloodborne 2: the royal

D

Deleted member

Nah it was fine, just don't go in thinking it's purely either or
Hmm, I see. Thanks for the info.

I kind of get the feeling that the only reason it got flack from what little I've seen of the game is the fact that the PM side of the game was all Sticker Star stuff. Regardless, I think I'll look into it sometime after I finish BiSDX and Tales of Vesperia.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay mods/admins

In a scale of 1 to 24 how ****ed am I regarding tomorrow's theme?
i know you didn't include me in that but just know that every time i read a post related to you drawing for it my sides start to hurt

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
...talk about underappreciating the hard work that goes into these characters. I can understand a few clones getting the axe and even a unique character or two, but why all the hate on third parties? They're hype as hell.
Brand loyalty to the point of zeal. It doesn't matter if they had a major presence on a Nintendo console or not; if they're not third-party, they're immediately on the watch list. I'd love to see a Microsoft rep get in (and potentially a Valve or Sony, despite all odds) just to see what stupidity is spouted out by these kinds of people.

When we look at it, that's why we don't take Mr. Exclamation seriously; his unrealistic expectations and use of ! at the end of all his sentences instead of just periodic with more major use of . give off an aura of trollishness so remarkably unreal it's funny. It might be schadenfreude, too, I don't... really have anything better to say.

D

Deleted member

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Despite the low quality of the render, these look pretty good! But...

I have a dream that one day we will get a Yu Narukami and a Makoto Yuki alternate color for Joker.
I wanted to make something like those, but considering Yu and Minato mostly wear black, I couldn't think of anything that would change except the color of his hair.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Anyone is here.png

So I made this and would like some constructive critisism before I make it my signature

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
anyway i can't wait for fighter pack #5 to be revealed as the bloodborne hunter in time for bloodborne 2: the royal
Sakurai has played Bloodborne, so I would imagine it would be one of his picks should he have an opportunity to work with Sony on implementing a character.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
hold on, is that a real character
Yes, actually.

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers has the boss of the protagonist be named "Masahiro Sakurai" which is actually a complete coincidence because he was made TWO YEARS BEFORE SMASH 64.

Anyway, he's a hacker and his codename is "Spooky," leader of the "Spookies"

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Sakurai has played Bloodborne, so I would imagine it would be one of his picks should he have an opportunity to work with Sony on implementing a character.
sakurai's big on souls in general

i don't think a souls rep would be first in running for a namco character, but if they wanted to go more 'unexpected' (like Joker) than tales of, throwing in solaire or gwyn out of nowhere would work wonders

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Time to contribute some madness:

Which roster would y'all prefer-- Ultimate's roster or the "Chihuahua roster": https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77071304

Strawpoll here: https://www.strawpoll.me/17716462/r

For reference, this is a super infamous gamefaqs user who wants Sakurai fired and thinks they'd do a better job.
He removed every single Fire Emblem character on the basis of being Fire Emblem characters.

Then he added Lyn saying "beggars can't be choosers."

Then he added all four BotW Champions.

So like... If you want to be taken seriously maybe don't hang a neon billboard over yourself flashing "BIAS!!" in all caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom