• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have drawn Mythra naked ~62 times.
It never gets boring for me.:208:
Guess you're really feeling it.
You're right, Mythra's lewds are quite refreshing.
----------------------------------------------------------
Man, I wish I could speak Jerriais (my island's native language, it's near dead at this point), because then tomorrow I'd speak exclusively in that and all of you would be left scratching your heads.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
For all you know that's exactly how it went and he got lucky that Joker was one of them. Maybe what you said is what happened. Maybe it isn't. But. We. Don't. Know. We don't know anything about how the characters were picked or the priorities of the pickers. All we know is that Nintendo picked the characters. That could mean literally anything.
But. We. Don't. Know.
Every choice so far has been a Sakurai decision. The only character we know for a fact that was chosen definitively by Nintendo, is Joker.
Aren't you contradicting yourself here?

That's exactly the point I was arguing. Maybe I contradicted myself with my former statement, but that was me suggesting an alternative middle ground where Nintendo and Sakurai worked together to choose characters.

The point is: We don't know how characters were chosen, which is why you shouldn't be so certain in your statements.

I apologize for the use of images, but I use them to convey expression within my arguments. It's hard to do so with simple text.

Last edited:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Question about newcomer reveals.

Do you want CGI trailers to be continue on or should they stick back to Brawl style reveals where they simply update it with a Challenger Approaching banner?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Be it ThanosBoards or WaluigiBoards, I want a big purple man to be tomorrow's theme.

Snapped vs spared thread let's go.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You better tag me when you unleash the lewd on this poor thread Mythra Mythra .

I be watchin'....in my dreams that is.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

Do you want CGI trailers to be continue on or should they stick back to Brawl style reveals where they simply update it with a Challenger Approaching banner?
middle ground of 4's DLC reveals seems good

D

Deleted member

If it is ThanosBoards yall better have a soul stone thread for the banned users.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Aren't you contradicting yourself here?

That's exactly the point I was arguing. Maybe I contradicted myself with my former statement, but that was me suggesting an alternative middle ground where Nintendo and Sakurai worked together to choose characters.

The point is: We don't know how characters were chosen, which is why you shouldn't be so certain in your statements.

I apologize for the use of images, but I use them to convey expression within my arguments. It's hard to do so with simple text.
Look, I think a character from Tales would be.... honestly I'm indifferent. If I REALLY had to pick a second Bamco character it would probably be a Dark Souls character (an audience that definitely doesn't majorly overlap with Smash). It's just frustrating trying to predict because we really don't have enough data.

D

Deleted member

CGI trailers are hype as Hell and have a ton of replay value. Practically, I want the option that gives me the DLC newcomer faster, though. I'll stick with the Brawl style because I tend to stop watching the trailers after a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
no.
not what I was even the point I was remotly trying to get across
My friendo, you're on a forum surrounded by horny teens and young adults. I get that you're probably feeling uncomfortable, trust me, there have been times where it's gone too far, but, it's been this way for quite some time, and technically no rules are being broken in the process right now.

D

Deleted member

Okay, quick question for anyone here who is familiar with the Mario & Luigi games:

How is Paper Jam? It's the only M&L game I haven't played yet and I kinda want to try it. I know a lot of the hardcore M&L fans and PM fans hated it, but was it really that bad?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
IconsBoards for tomorrow.

For all Icons: Combat Arena players out there.

Too soon for joke like this?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay, quick question for anyone here who is familiar with the Mario & Luigi games:

How is Paper Jam? It's the only M&L game I haven't played yet and I kinda want to try it. I know a lot of the hardcore M&L fans a PM fanns hated it, but was it really that bad?
Nah it was fine, just don't go in thinking it's purely either or

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I would like the CGI trailers to make the announcement as flashy as possible, but I'm betting it'll be like Smash 4's DLC characters, being a gameplay-only deal.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
They can do what they want tomorrow, but nothing's gonna beat Shaqboards, so really why bother.

:yeahboi::yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom