• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
They're not gonna mess with our profiles right?
I know last year was Ridleyboards and everybody's avatars became pictures of Ridley. I imagine that will again be the case for whatever happens this year.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I absolutely 100% know for a certain fact that a character will be revealed tomorrow.

Lol jk
Oh my gosh epic gamer troll. Goteem.
1554065657240.png

Also this image is official. It was a joke by Scott and one of the artists. At least I think it's a joke.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I know last year was Ridleyboards and everybody's avatars became pictures of Ridley. I imagine that will again be the case for whatever happens this year.
**** that! I don't know why but.... **** THAT!

I'm mad about it and I don't know why. I truly am on the internet.

Though I wouldn't be as mad if the prank was FNaFBoards.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
W-what? Kirby can’t be square, that makes him a nerd! Kirby isn’t a nerd!

But April fools is the only day when I can **** with people and get away with it
But have you considered that some people may not like that? I'm all for harmless jokes, but people don't consider other's feelings all the time.

For example, take it from someone who really dislikes Fire Emblem. Emblem boards PISSED me off to a point I almost deleted my account over it, because I go out of my way to AVOID Fire Emblem crap. Even if it was just for one day, my favorite website turned into that made me angry.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Uuuuugh

And now my computer monitor I’ve had for nine years just ****ing burnt out as I was installing a new printer/scanner. I confirmed this by plugging it in to different outlets in my UPS (none worked) and plugging in my phone charger to charge my phone in the same outlets (which DID all work).

I swear, this must be the start of a streak of **** days for me

Noipoi

Howdy!
Uuuuugh

And now my computer monitor I’ve had for nine years just ****ing burnt out as I was installing a new printer/scanner. I confirmed this by plugging it in to different outlets in my UPS (none worked) and plugging in my phone charger to charge my phone in the same outlets (which DID all work).

I swear, this must be the start of a streak of **** days for me
Brighter days are ahead!

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh no...the “getting kicked out of arenas for winning games” hour has began

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
User was warned for this post
Here's an unfunny meme for all of you Persona fans who actually understand this joke.
Mod edit: You can't make a post like this! :foe!:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
But have you considered that some people may not like that? I'm all for harmless jokes, but people don't consider other's feelings all the time.

For example, take it from someone who really dislikes Fire Emblem. Emblem boards PISSED me off to a point I almost deleted my account over it, because I go out of my way too AVOID Fire Emblem crap. Even if it was just for one day, my favorite website turned into that made me angry.
Well, ain't you just sunshine and rainbows?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Time to contribute some madness:

Which roster would y'all prefer-- Ultimate's roster or the "Chihuahua roster": https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77071304

Strawpoll here: https://www.strawpoll.me/17716462/r

For reference, this is a super infamous gamefaqs user who wants Sakurai fired and thinks they'd do a better job.
I picked Ultimate, no contest. Yeah, I like some of the characters they chose. But good god, I can't condone any potential roster that shows such contempt for the current roster.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Which roster would y'all prefer-- Ultimate's roster or the "Chihuahua roster": https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77071304

For reference, this is a super infamous gamefaqs user who wants Sakurai fired and thinks they'd do a better job.
They Removed Snake which is hilarious and didn't even add Geno in his place so my question is Who in their right mind would want this?!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Seriously who would want this?! Are they serious or is this a Joke? Oh, It's serious? Let me laugh even more!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! HA HA HA HA HA! such a stupid roster. The Newcomers are cool but No Snake or Geno = No Buy from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Well, ain't you just sunshine and rainbows?
Sorry that pranks bug me. *shrugs*

A meme isn't funny if it's overused. That's why Ridley/Waifu Emblem/Shaq/Shaggy/whatever stops being funny after about a week. And considering the admins can't come up with anything more clever than rehashing the same stupid idea with a different skin every year, I mean... it's kinda pathetic honestly. If you're gonna do this stupid crap, at least be more original.

Nothing about April Fool's is funny to me. Never has been, never will be. Same with St. Patrick's Day. Or Easter. And up until recently, Valentine's Day.

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280

I prefer my rosters made by people that aren't pedophiles.

besides, that roster's trash to begin with. Cutting literally every FE character? No.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Sorry that pranks bug me. *shrugs*

A meme isn't funny if it's overused. That's why Ridley/Waifu Emblem/Shaq/Shaggy/whatever stops being funny after about a week. And considering the admins can't come up with anything more clever than rehashing the same stupid idea with a different skin every year, I mean... it's kinda pathetic honestly. If you're gonna do this stupid crap, at least be more original.

Nothing about April Fool's is funny to me. Never has been, never will be. Same with St. Patrick's Day. Or Easter. And up until recently, Valentine's Day.
You're treating this harmless tradition like the admins of Smashboards spit in your face and punched you in the gut. It's not that deep, mate. You don't like it, don't come 'round tomorrow.

Just seems like a lot of negativity for no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom