• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't know how to do anything for April Fools here so um.. Hopefully it's interesting!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'm kinda thinking Nintendo will announce a Super Smash Bros. Direct for this week, but I get the feeling the announcement isn't going to be tomorrow just based on the chaos that would ensue for us Westerners. My guess is that it would be announced either Tuesday or Wednesday, with the Direct scheduled for Wednesday or Thursday respectively.

What I'm hoping, personally, is that the Direct covers Joker, the other content including in the 3.0 update (stage builder, Home Run contest, maybe even Target Smash) and then get Erdrick revealed at the end or even during it. Maybe some amiibo news as well.

Frankly, while I haven't been here as often, I'm over the talk of who Brave is. The fans already mostly know who it is. But I'd like E3 to be a complete blank slate. Any hinting of certain characters can be completely fresh and new to everybody. Although, I'm sure SOMETHING will be found in the next patch that will leave more codenames.

At least that will be the official start of the "post-Vergeben" era, and with that being the beginning of the end of Smash speculation for me personally, it'll at least be interesting to close out with.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
You're treating this harmless tradition like the admins of Smashboards spit in your face and punched you in the gut. It's not that deep, mate. You don't like it, don't come 'round tomorrow.

Just seems like a lot of negativity for no good reason.
April Fool's Day as a concept is stupid on it's own. Everywhere when people pull this immature bs, it's irritating. It's. Not. Funny.

Especially considering, as I mentioned, they literally rehash the same stupid idea I every year. It's annoying. The LEAST they could do, is give us an option to turn it OFF.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ridley boards was dope and so was Knuckles boards.

Emblem boards was trash since it gave me someone who wasn't Ike.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
April Fool's Day as a concept is stupid on it's own. Everywhere when people pull this immature bs, it's irritating. It's. Not. Funny.

Especially considering, as I mentioned, they literally rehash the same stupid idea I every year. It's annoying. The LEAST they could do, is give us an option to turn it OFF.

Like I said, you do you, but I just don't see the need to be so overly negative over a harmless prank. Just feels like ya wanna be negative for the sake of bein' negative.

But hey, if you don't like it, more power to ya. Not my place to tell ya what to like and dislike.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
You guys had Fire Emblem boards?

Let me guess. It must’ve been because people were mad at Corrin and the number of Fire Emblem characters?

D

Deleted member

How would you guys react if tomorrow after seemingly trolling with us that Geno is revealed as Brave and next DLC fighter?
I literally wouldn't care about having to delete my account if it meant Geno got in. While I want Erdrick more, I think this would be the most legendary reveal we would ever get.

D

Deleted member

I've got an idea. NoBoards! The website just stops existing.
The true joke is that it's permanent.

D

Deleted member

Everyone Is Here Boards, literally every character ever suggested to Smash is here and the site is filled with images of them that it becomes near impossible to navigate it

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We've heard your suggestions for tomorrow and have decided to ignore all of them, please look forward instead to Etrianboards, coming right up

eventually
I formally ask for an avi of FEH Raigh just for the lelz.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Like I said, you do you, but I just don't see the need to be so overly negative over a harmless prank. Just feels like ya wanna be negative for the sake of bein' negative.

But hey, if you don't like it, more power to ya. Not my place to tell ya what to like and dislike.
It wouldn't be so irritating if there WAS an option. I don't want to look at it. Holidays as they stand are already just "another day" to me. They piss me off enough already. I want to visit the site, and just have it be normal.

It's the one thing in my life I would LIKE to have normal. And it's not like the mods decorate the site for any other holiday, so why do they make an exception for the most useless one of the year?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
what if tomorrow SmashBoards became PikminBoards

us three or so fans of the series on here would love it: well worth the investment

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

It's a tradition. For one day. One that MOST EVERYONE LOVES. If you hate it that much, y'know, you could maybe sign off for the day...?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It wouldn't be so irritating if there WAS an option. I don't want to look at it. Holidays as they stand are already just "another day" to me. They piss me off enough already. I want to visit the site, and just have it be normal.

It's the one thing in my life I would LIKE to have normal. And it's not like the mods decorate the site for any other holiday, so why do they make an exception for the most useless one of the year?
It's just one day over a entire year.

Can't you just accept it's here and move on? Even if you don't like it?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826

While listening to the radio today, there was a report from NPR that statistics show there are a lot of people that simply...love to hate things when they're on the internet.

I mean, I'm all for having your own opinion...but sometimes people are way over the top with their negativity. If that's what you put out there, that's what you get.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Just post the "No Fun Allowed" image and don't log in, there's another 364 days to visit anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom