• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
They’ll probably lead us to a river in a desert.
turns out we have to actually journey to a river in a desert to find joker download codes

sakurai sends people on a year long scavenger hunt from german castles to french art galleries to great swiss banks

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
MFW you actually jebated us and there's still no announcement.

Japanese Devs: "STAY TUNED FOR NEW INFORMATION"

Also Japanese Devs: "HOW DID YOU LIKE THE SAME ANNOUNCEMENT THAT HAPPENS TO BE A NEW POST?"

This is what I felt when Arcsys announced more "news" for BBTAG, only to blueball us with no information about the "fifth fate". It wasn't until way later that we finally got news with Heart Aino's inclusion, so I don't need to see a repeat of this with Smash. I wonder if that's their version of clickbait over there.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
The stream has already ended, so any info would just be dropped on YouTube and social media platforms. That said, I am not holding out for any info to come in the hour.

Again, where is the info that said we would get something in the next hour?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
turns out we have to actually journey to a river in a desert to find joker download codes

sakurai sends people on a year long scavenger hunt from german castles to french art galleries to great swiss banks
You gonna explore? The world?
You gonna take Captain Toad with you?
Would Captain Toad be a Persona or a user?

D

Deleted member

They're just gonna show Joker's back again.

"Ha ha yes Joker Persona is coming to Smash sometime-probably in April BTW have you heard of the PSL Concert?"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Okay but seriously what's this going on about a stream and a potential announcement?

Bruh both of those were made with the first profile pics I could grab. It's nothing against you dude.
Useless hope like this one dude who'd constantly go "OMG WE'RE GETTING A NEWCOMER IT'S GONNA BE K.ROOL OMGOMGOMG" whenever the blog was late

D

Deleted member

At least it is sure that Joker arrives this April, so I don’t see why we should be worried about no news today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay but seriously what's this going on about a stream and a potential announcement?

Bruh both of those were made with the first profile pics I could grab. It's nothing against you dude.

Breh, is obvious Im just memeing :ultpiranha:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Japanese Devs: "STAY TUNED FOR NEW INFORMATION"

Also Japanese Devs: "HOW DID YOU LIKE THE SAME ANNOUNCEMENT THAT HAPPENS TO BE A NEW POST?"

This is what I felt when Arcsys announced more "news" for BBTAG, only to blueball us with no information about the "fifth fate". It wasn't until way later that we finally got news with Heart Aino's inclusion, so I don't need to see a repeat of this with Smash. I wonder if that's their version of clickbait over there.
And they're gonna do the same thing w/ the 6th fate now.

B/c I highly doubt they're gonna reveal it prior to EVO.

D

Deleted member

Forget Smash, Splatoon is having a Tortoise VS. the Hare Splatfest and is getting some more weapons.

Also, we're getting shoes with little flowers on them designed by Pearl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom