• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Next announcement they are just going to show Joker's nose and tell us to wait until E3.

D

Deleted member

Forget Smash, Splatoon is having a Tortoise VS. the Hare Splatfest and is getting some more weapons.

Also, we're getting shoes with little flowers on them designed by Pearl.
Those are pretty neat news, if you ask me.
Glad to see Splatoon 2 getting more updates.

D

Deleted member

Useless hope like this one dude who'd constantly go "OMG WE'RE GETTING A NEWCOMER IT'S GONNA BE K.ROOL OMGOMGOMG" whenever the blog was late
Excuse you, missy. The dream and hype ain't dead until I say it is.

k rool.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Ok. Crash Bandicoot 1. Everyone complains about Slippery Climb. That stage IS hard. But I want to know why more people aren’t complaining about The Lab! Every time I play I get stuck on this level for a whole day. Slippery Climb feels hard, but you know what you’re doing wrong. You die because you didn’t get the timing right. The Lab is just utter bull****.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys! It’s Riddles!
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Sorry I don’t have much to say right now.
Good 'ol Riddle McDiddles.

Those are pretty neat news, if you ask me.
Glad to see Splatoon 2 getting more updates.
It's pretty cool. Although, they seemingly still refuse to do the one thing that needs to be done...

Nintendo, where the peck are my new Octoling hairstryles? LET ME CUSTOMIZE THEM MORE, DANG IT.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Was it ever established why it's 15 characters? Shouldn't Joker be one of them, or were 15 other slots actually discovered?
there were 16 slots moved into WoL from the 30 total placeholders in 2.0.0 - two of which are PP and joker, but the rest are unknown

the kicker is why nintendo would consciously decide to move over 10 more slots (2 more potential packs worth of fighters) than needed/promised

joker isn't one of them in some signatures because people are replacing joker's spot in the original with wider wishlists

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you could wish between world peace and more DLC packs, which fighters would you choose?

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
It's not supposed to be DLC speculations, just wishes
Well yeah, that's partially it too, but I would assume that Joker would be the first in line. Thanks for answering though!

there were 16 slots moved into WoL from the 30 total placeholders in 2.0.0 - two of which are PP and joker, but the rest are unknown

the kicker is why nintendo would consciously decide to move over 10 more slots (2 more potential packs worth of fighters) than needed/promised

joker isn't one of them in some signatures because people are replacing joker's spot in the original with wider wishlists
Oh okay, so I'll keep Joker in my banner then. Thank you as well!

D

Deleted member

I will say, if it does appear on the Switch and when I get it, Persona 5 better be the greatest game of all time with how much y'all hype it up.

If not, y'all really ain't gonna like me mad.

IMG_20190329_102823.jpg

D

Deleted member

Ok. Crash Bandicoot 1. Everyone complains about Slippery Climb. That stage IS hard. But I want to know why more people aren’t complaining about The Lab! Every time I play I get stuck on this level for a whole day. Slippery Climb feels hard, but you know what you’re doing wrong. You die because you didn’t get the timing right. The Lab is just utter bull****.
The thing with The Lab is that you need to time pretty well the moments you jump with the time each floor pannel opens or closes.

You need to get a good pattern of everything that moves on the level, and that can take a lot of time if you are playing for the first time.

That being said, I would comment that the hardest thing of The Lab for me is getting the gem. It is a level where you will need to put everything to beat without dying after the first checkpoint (because while some people say that you must beat a level without dying in Crash 1, the reality is that it isn’t true. You can collect a gem after dying once, BUT... that only applies if you haven’t touched a checkpoint yet when you died. If you die and come back to a checkpoint box, then that’s when you don’t get the gem).

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
The thing with The Lab is that you need to time pretty well the moments you jump with the time each floor pannel opens or closes.

You need to get a good pattern of everything that moves on the level, and that can take a lot of time if you are playing for the first time.

That being said, I would comment that the hardest thing of The Lab for me is getting the gem. It is a level where you will need to put everything to beat without dying after the first checkpoint (because while some people say that you must beat a level without dying in Crash 1, the reality is that it isn’t true. You can collect a gem after dying once, BUT... that only applies if you haven’t touched a checkpoint yet when you died. If you die and come back to a checkpoint box, then that’s when you don’t get the gem).
Honestly I wish that we could turn off checkpoint boxes for colored gem levels.

D

Deleted member

If you could wish between world peace and more DLC packs, which fighters would you choose?
Whatever gets Bomberman into Smash Bros.

World peace be damned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>They only tease a view of a red ponytail
>Half of this thread explodes anyway

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey there everybody, It's Joker, from Five.

Did you know? My favourite things are:

Talking with my teacher, trolling my fanbase, spaghetti, fixing my gloves, the latest DC Movie, annnnnd sleep.

See you in Ultimate, everybody!

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
When you were occupied all this time and then just pop in the thread to see that chaos is unfolding
gpyfSdc.png

D

Deleted member

They are pulling a PS4 Medievil on the Smash Fandom.
At this rate we should wait until October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom