• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
D

Deleted member

When you were occupied all this time and then just pop in the thread to see that chaos is unfolding
View attachment 202773
I just got done playing Yoshi before I came back to this.

...Seriously, though, why are people expecting announcements? I'm like, 90% sure we're gonna be in the dark until Persona Super Live.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I finally saw Captain Marvel, and it was...

overhyped.

Like not bad, but it just felt like an average superhero film from the pre-MCU/DCU days. Like, it was fun to watch, but I'd hesitate to see it again in theaters. Probably on the middle or lower half of the Marvel movies I saw.

Nick Fury and Goose were the best parts of the film though.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I was just got done playing Yoshi before I came back to this.

...Seriously, though, why are people expecting announcements? I'm like, 90% sure we're gonna be in the dark until Persona Super Live.
D1 teased a post-smash tournament announcement on twitter, partially because he expected one after splatoon got a new update announced

it didn't happen, but now toaster is in here and may or may not be suggesting that something is still coming so it's a whole load of hmm

D

Deleted member

I just got done playing Yoshi before I came back to this.

I feel like people are making a world out of this.
Sure, we didn’t get news, but it’s not a huge deal.

We are probably getting some on April, so it’s not like DLC has been cancelled or something.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
D1 teased a post-smash tournament announcement on twitter, partially because he expected one after splatoon got a new update announced

it didn't happen, but now toaster is in here and may or may not be suggesting that something is still coming so it's a whole load of hmm
lmao what the **** would Toaster know? If I burn my breakfast tomorrow?

D

Deleted member

I feel like people are making a world out of this.
Sure, we didn’t get news, but it’s not a huge deal.

We are probably getting some on April, so it’s not like DLC has been cancelled or something.
We are for sure getting Joker in April, we're just not gonna see him and Jane until PSL happens and Atlus shows off her and P5R.

D

Deleted member

my mans out here getting sources when he should be getting milk

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
So I finally saw Captain Marvel, and it was...

overhyped.

Like not bad, but it just felt like an average superhero film from the pre-MCU/DCU days. Like, it was fun to watch, but I'd hesitate to see it again in theaters. Probably on the middle or lower half of the Marvel movies I saw.

Nick Fury and Goose were the best parts of the film though.
That's really weird 'cause I too just got back from seeing it finally..

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Joker will be released to coincide with the Joker movie. So October.

Speaking of movies, I saw this infamous poster at the theater:
20190330_133253.jpg

Movie Sonic will also be DLC, he will be revealed the day before his movie releases.
Jim Carrey will also be DLC, announced the same day. It's a surprise 2 in 1 DLC deal.

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

lmao what the **** would Toaster know? If I burn my breakfast tomorrow?
I feel like Toaster may be trolling us and playing with how thirsty we all are for a new Smash Announcement, I hope they know something but I'm not gonna believe it until something happens.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
D239IjvXgAA0i0G.jpg

The current mood.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
now see i could go and post something mysterious without context like "holy **** toaster was right", as if i'd just seen some new trailer or announcement spring up on twitter, thus forcing everyone to go scrambling looking for what i might be talking about in the absence of any further context on my part

but i wouldn't do that, of course

would i?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
now see i could go and post something mysterious without context like "holy **** toaster was right", as if i'd just seen some new trailer or announcement spring up on twitter, thus forcing everyone to go scrambling looking for what i might be talking about in the absence of any further context on my part

would i?
Of course you would.

D

Deleted member

I honestly think Atlus not showing the new girl off properly yet is the only reason we don't have him yet.

I mean, I am just taking a guess here, but IMO he's more than likely done or extremely close. Only reason he's not gonna come 'till the end of April is because Atlus likes their cryptic marketing and teaser teasers.

D

Deleted member

would i?
How I imagine Pyra Pyra irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom