• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I honestly think Atlus not showing the new girl off properly yet is the only reason we don't have him yet.

I mean, I am just taking a guess here, but IMO he's more than likely done or extremely close. Only reason he's not gonna come 'till the end of April is because Atlus likes their cryptic marketing and teaser teasers.
sakurai using that extra atlus delay time to finish up erdrick in time for dual release, right?

right?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I honestly think Atlus not showing the new girl off properly yet is the only reason we don't have him yet.

I mean, I am just taking a guess here, but IMO he's more than likely done or extremely close. Only reason he's not gonna come 'till the end of April is because Atlus likes their cryptic marketing and teaser teasers.
The bet

It still lives

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Definitely possible.
It's possible nintendo had to do with the plan too.

At least im sure they're working on the next characters too even if persona's done. maybe they needed the time tho

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Toaster is right, we expand his AMA for another week.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So what do I do tonight? Do I:

Play Resident Evil 1 for the first time

Or

Make an Arena in Ultimate titled “Congrats! It’s ****ing nothing!” And dunk on some noobs?

D

Deleted member

Toasty is trolling gullible people desperate for news?No waaaaaaaay
Yeah I was so wrong like they'd ever do that nope, not at aaaaaall. That's so not like them it's silly to even think that's possible absolutely not.

D

Deleted member

It won’t be that generous.

It will literally be a picture of a color.

Everyone goes crazy
"I can't believe Nintendo just showed part of Banjo's backpack!"

The sad part is is I could legitimately see this happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
sakurai reveals the 3 main colors of each of the remaining fighters' color schemes

madness and chaos ensues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom