• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
...oh, so it's just a... freaking Direct? Ugh, you scare me sometimes.

Why are we even hoping for a Direct this month? It was expected for there to be no direct this month. So?

And don't get me started on a possibility of a April Direct Fools.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So it's nothing then? I am veeeeeeery surprised, Oh Gee oh my who ever saw that coming.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's more confirmation than theory. We expect one doesn't mean we know one is coming. Remember everybody clawing for a Nintendo direct in January?
Of course it is, they're not going to just drop 3.0 without fanfare when it has 2 new modes and a new character
Also based on what they said in the direct, they made it sound like we'd get a direct to talk about 3.0

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Should I try the remake when it comes to Switch?
Yes and no.

Yes because it's the peak of the survival horror genre and everyone should play it.

No because it's $30 for some reason even though every other already available version is $20. You can currently buy it on Steam, XB1, X360, PS4, PS3 or Wii U for $20 and have been able to for like two years.

D

Deleted member

Watch that Brave/Next DLC character turns out to be Squall.
No.
It will be faceless Squall.

Yes and no.

Yes because it's the peak of the survival horror genre and everyone should play it.

No because it's $30 for some reason even though every other already available version is $20. You can currently buy it on Steam, XB1, X360, PS4, PS3 or Wii U for $20 and have been able to for like two years.
Glad to know then.
I’ll pick it on PS4 if that’s the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
D

Deleted member

When was Spawn Wave wrong, I haven't been keeping track.
The Game Awards for Metroid Prime last year. Made a public apology actually

However, NateDrake from his crew be coming through with the comeback with these Microsoft rumors he reported coming true, lmao.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well it's Surgeon Simulator with two hands on the PAX stream ATM so I dont' think anything will be happening soon.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You know my answer.

What're you playing RE1 on? PS1? Saturn? DS? PC?
PS4 actually

Now that Persona 5 is finished, it doesn’t have to live inside the PS4 anymore, I can pop in the Origins collection and play Resident Evil 1 or 0.

Just because, i’m going to start with RE1.

I also own RE7, but i’m not about to play that by myself.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I don't get you guys anymore. Sometimes I don't even understand this forum. Feels like I'm the only sane person. Liek seriously, what made you think there would be something of a Direct this month? Was there something that made you believe that, per any chance?

Username checks out.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't get you guys anymore. Sometimes I don't even understand this forum. Feels like I'm the only sane person. Liek seriously, what made you think there would be something of a Direct this month? Was there something that made you believe that, per any chance?
Hey!

It was a very educated rumor, thank you very much.

D

Deleted member

Now you see, I don't understand what you're saying. No one expected a direct. A direct announcement, sure, but not a direct.

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Username checks out.
who expected a direct this month?

early april can make sense because of the pattern with nindies. couldve been at the end of this month too i guess but april makes more sense

D

Deleted member

michele: guys look at this pokemon tweet that they deleted that literally nobody is talking about that my friend sent me, i think it real

also michele:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Username checks out.
Can't be the only sane person if you misspell something and don't fix it after editting, forcing you to ignore it or edit it a second time lmao

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Remember, everyone.

Anyone can say anything on the Internet.

While I do have a good general idea of what may happen, my only sources are loose logical deduction and having a calendar.

Why would I shoot my own credibility in the foot?
Because, I think the best leaks come from people who don’t have already established great track records- the kind of thing that people realize months after the reveal that someone random had, in fact, leaked it, but everyone disregarded it because people make the assumption that they know all about what would be the best thing to put in a leak, when that’s really just their bias showing.

Thanks for playing.

:happysheep:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also based on what they said in the direct, they made it sound like we'd get a direct to talk about 3.0
I understand it's a safe bet. I like hearing actual news or info on it, though, instead of just running around with our same theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom