• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
who expected a direct this month?

early april can make sense because of the pattern with nindies. couldve been at the end of this month too i guess but april makes more sense
I was actually asking why were peoples expecting a direct today. I know they didn't say it for a long time, but I came in, and I guess it felt a little sudden to see peoples suddenly expecting a direct now. A hour ago it wasn't like that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now what the heck is going on here?

D

Deleted member

Can't be the only sane person if you misspell something and don't fix it after editting, forcing you to ignore it or edit it a second time lmao
gwen i don't appreciate you calling m out like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I don't get you guys anymore. Sometimes I don't even understand this forum. Feels like I'm the only sane person. Liek seriously, what made you think there would be something of a Direct this month? Was there something that made you believe that, per any chance?

Username checks out.
I think most people here weren't expecting anything in March at all prior to D1's comments earlier today.

It's April that most people are concerned with.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Remember, everyone.

Anyone can say anything on the Internet.

While I do have a good general idea of what may happen, my only sources are loose logical deduction and having a calendar.

Why would I shoot my own credibility in the foot?
I think the best leaks come from people who don’t have already established great track records- the kind of thing that people realize months after the reveal that someone random had, in fact, leaked it, but everyone disregarded it because people make the assumption that they know all about what would be the best thing to put in a leak, when that’s really just their bias showing.

Thanks for playing.

:happysheep:
no no toaster oh god oh **** no no i can't believe you'd do this to me

you are officially uninvited to panda's big birthday bash, how could you

D

Deleted member

Ra’s A-Pocalypse. The Challengers of the Fantastic. Speed Demon! Oh my god they combined Flash and Ghost Rider! It makes no sense but it’s amazing!

Have you read any of the books?
Sadly no.
I may try to find some in the island during my holidays.

D

Deleted member

Remember, everyone.

While I do have a good general idea of what may happen, my only sources are loose logical deduction and having a calendar.

I think the best leaks come from people who don’t have already established great track records- the kind of thing that people realize months after the reveal that someone random had, in fact, leaked it, but everyone disregarded it because people make the assumption that they know all about what would be the best thing to put in a leak, when that’s really just their bias showing.

Thanks for playing.

ok moriarty

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
I really hope Joker doesn't get a female alt because then all anyone is going to do is play as her just like with Robin, PT and Corrin.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Remember, everyone.

Thanks for playing.

TOOAAAASSSSTTTEEERRRRR!!!!!

You're pretty funny :p

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
michele: guys look at this pokemon tweet that they deleted that literally nobody is talking about that my friend sent me, i think it real

also michele:
Faygoshill:
"I've stolen information about a Nintendo Direct, and I need your help to decode it! All I need is your mommy's credit card number, the expiration date, and the three magic numbers on the back! But I need it quick! So please hurry, so that I can defeat Doug Bowser and secure that epic Persona Royale!"
Also Faygoshill: because it's funny

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I understand it's a safe bet. I like hearing actual news or info on it, though, instead of just running around with our same theory.
Nintendo said it, so i consider that less of a theory. hence why it's a no **** situation :p
also the nindies, etc etc.

anyway, i get why people are impatient now. it's just.. nintendo doesnt mind making us wait i guess

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I really hope Joker doesn't get a female alt because then all anyone is going to do is play as her just like with Robin, PT and Corrin.
"I really hope Joker doesn't get a female alt because people will play as it"

wh

Remember, everyone.

Thanks for playing.

For the first time, ToasterBrains has made me genuinely sad

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I was actually asking why were peoples expecting a direct today. I know they didn't say it for a long time, but I came in, and I guess it felt a little sudden to see peoples suddenly expecting a direct now. A hour ago it wasn't like that.
Not sure what you mean. a few people thought there could be an announcement for a direct at pax. didnt see a lot of people mention that tho

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
D

Deleted member

Did something happen at the end or is it just the fallout of disappointment?

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
This isn’t even a real rebuttal man, what are you even trying to accomplish
Remember when Faygo said that post about me? That sometimes I'm like, 'guys look at this' and sometimes I'm like this serious?

Well I was trying to do the same thing, only with him though. I mean...Don't you think everyone has an hidden side?

Did something happen at the end or is it just the fallout of disappointment?
Something did happen, but it wasn't the direct, it was just a video for the new sequel of Fallout which will be on Nintendo Switch exclusively

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
PS4 actually

Now that Persona 5 is finished, it doesn’t have to live inside the PS4 anymore, I can pop in the Origins collection and play Resident Evil 1 or 0.

Just because, i’m going to start with RE1.

I also own RE7, but i’m not about to play that by myself.
Ohhhhhhhh the REmake. Got it.

It's a fantastic game. RE0 is a little underwhelming by comparison. Not that it's bad. It's just too easy.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Sadly no.
I may try to find some in the island during my holidays.
You can find them all on ReadComicsOnine, if you have less scrupulous morals and can read English. That’s what I did. They’re so rare and expensive otherwise.

And let’s be real, the concept was cool, but the actual stories the comics tell are kind of garbage.

I’ve been working on a reboot of the concept in my spare time.

D

Deleted member

... So?

Like, I can understand that it feels weird to see the users with the Persona 5R character as avatars getting more likes than everyone else on Smashboards... But disliking the idea of people playing as her?

Seems like an awkward thing to complain about. Let people play as the characters they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom