• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

after this and some other people mentioning they have sources i feel like everybody is an insider except me
Right?

>When a user suddenly reveals they have sources.

cash me outside.jpg

I ain't falling for this if it's a troll moment. Cash me ousside in an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Why is everybody acting as if smash news is already deconfirmed?
It doesn't end for another hour, right?

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As someone who loved Kirby: Star Allies...

Hot dang, Crafted World is like 10x better. I'm pretty positive the game is running at 60FPS too, and it looks just as good as Kirby. Makes me wonder why Kirby had problems...Well, besides that, I'm not even out of World 1 yet and I can safely say so far the game is absolutely brilliant. Only thing about it I kinda don't like is that Yoshi can't move while aiming eggs anymore, but ehhhh that's kind of just a nitpick on my part. Music is also really good, although I wish there was more to some of the songs than being remixes of the main theme (no matter how good they are).

Anyways, anything new going on around here?

D

Deleted member

I know what is happening:
The Medievil fandom gave their curse of a draught of news to the Smash fandom as a revenge from the State Of Play thing.

D

Deleted member

Anyways, anything new going on around here?
BWAHAHAHAHA

That's like the most backhanded question to hear. :laugh:

(I'm pulling your leg. The serious answer is nothing so far. ToasterBrains is alluding to an announcement later in the day.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom