• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
inb4 we get 3.0.0 along with Mr. Akira Ren “Joker” Amamiya Kurusu himself

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They still have a day actually, it's 4:00 AM there.

Regardless, that's why I said 'usually'. It does happen and I'm not saying it's impossible, but the cases it does happen are very rare. Additionally, there's no big event like EVO this weekend for Nintendo to do an announcement like that, so it'd have to be through Nintendo's usual channels.
Wait what do you mea-*notices I forgot to type in the 2 before the 4*
AAAARGH I'M USELESS

D

Deleted member

HOLD THE ****ING PHONE.

Please be an announcement of a Smash Direct coming this week! I just want to know if Geno is in or not.. He probably isn't in but I just want to know if I should have hope for him or not.

D

Deleted member

If anything, it seriously adds up to what Gentlepanda Gentlepanda posted before about the change of Joker's date.

****'s about to get good, I feel.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Please be an announcement of a Smash Direct coming this week! I just want to know if Geno is in or not.. He probably isn't in but I just want to know if I should have hope for him or not.
I’m sorry, but the chances of that being the case (a Smash direct) are very very very low...

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Still trying to figure out how some things work so bare with me. Or kill me. That one also works.
"What is your favorite song" Darude Sandstorm. But seriously, hard to tell. I mainly listen to OSTs.
"You are my child now" This can easily end up with a bad result but I'll try not to say it.

Also regarding a potential Joker announcement in the Open tournament, I wouldn't count it as impossible. Nintendo has made announcements outside their Directs more often recently like with the Game Awards and EVO.

D

Deleted member

Hey, um, sorry if this is a weird (and very off-topic) question, and this may be the wrong thread to ask this, so feel free to ignore, but...

Do any of you think of me as like, a bad person? I'm just wondering.
nah you're a cool guy

D

Deleted member

Hey, um, sorry if this is a weird (and very off-topic) question, and this may be the wrong thread to ask this, so feel free to ignore, but...

Not at all! I think you're a pretty cool person, I don't know you well enough to make a judgement but I think you're pretty cool.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Still trying to figure out how some things work so bare with me. Or kill me. That one also works.
"What is your favorite song" Darude Sandstorm. But seriously, hard to tell. I mainly listen to OSTs.
"You are my child now" This can easily end up with a bad result but I'll try not to say it.

Also regarding a potential Joker announcement in the Open tournament, I wouldn't count it as impossible. Nintendo has made announcements outside their Directs more often recently like with the Game Awards and EVO.
When you want to reply to someone, you click the nifty little reply button on a post! Right next to like and quote!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, well! THIS PARTY IS GETTIN' CRAZY.

Let's ROCK!

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
You know, if it was just a trailer for Joker they wouldn’t HAVE to show the alt costume, right? I know it’s a different situation, but the Smash 4 Wii Fit Trainer reveal didn’t show you could play as the Male Trainer.

Like, I could easily see it just being Joker gameplay, releases the 25th-30th, and then at the 24th or whatever Sakurai reveals that you can also play as Jane from Persona 5R

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
View attachment 202707

**** has the potential to get crazy right now.
Saving that image for later use.

Every day my Forum Weapons bookmarks folder gets stronger.

If you need help with figuring out the forum, here's the help page.

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
HOLD THE ****ING PHONE.

Okay, if this is anything here's what I'm thinking.

Like the EVO reveal of the 8/8 direct, the end of PAX reveals a special Smash Direct for later this week. It has Joker gameplay, Stage Builder, Home Run Contest, a teaser for the second DLC fighter, and maybe a few Mii Costumes and Echo Fighters. Joker's release is given to be the 24th (or slightly later). In the Persona thing happening on the 24th, they reveal that F!Joker will be playable in Smash as a last surprise.

Probably completel wrong, but who knows.

D

Deleted member

Okay place your bets now people!

Are we getting 1) Joker Gameplay/Reveal 2) Announcement for a Smash Direct or 3) Nothing.

I'm going with my gut and saying 2 or 3, I'm probably wrong but I won't know until something happens!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I understand that you have some things you might need to work though but I don’t believe anyone here thinks you’re a bad person, myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom