• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What if the text for Joker's release window got changed from "Approaching April" not because he's releasing soon, but because he got delayed and they don't know when the **** he's gonna be ready

D

Deleted member

Imagine if we get a Character that no Leaker saw coming like Geno a First Party Character or something that would throw a wrench into things and make Speculation more interesting for sure.

Though I doubt it's going to happen, if we get a Character it's probably going to be Erdrick.
Im betting on Amateratsu in that case.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who likes that the official Nintendo Smash Tournaments are item based? It's a nice change of pace since we already have soo many tourneys that already are on a competitive ruleset. So having a major tourney that focuses on items if fine by me.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Y'all are thirsty for Smash news.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Imagine if we get a Character that no Leaker saw coming like Geno a First Party Character or something that would throw a wrench into things and make Speculation more interesting for sure.

Though I doubt it's going to happen, if we get a Character it's probably going to be Erdrick.
Forget December, The Wind Blows Hard In April

pls

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Am I the only one who likes that the official Nintendo Smash Tournaments are item based? It's a nice change of pace since we already have soo many tourneys that already are on a competitive ruleset. So having a major tourney that focuses on items if fine by me.
I think you are

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Y'all are thirsty for Smash news.
The last time we got anything substantial was in December, before the game came out.

I think we're right to be a little parched.

D

Deleted member

It's fun to see, at least they add some kind of randomness.

D

Deleted member

this is probably the only "am i the only one" post where you're actually the only one

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
*Tournament ends*
*Staff talks about stuff*
"BUT WAIT....we have something"
*everything goes black*
*the Ultimate logo appears*
"We are proud announce that we will be adding POKE FLOATS IN 3.0!"
*crowd goes wild and start chanting Sakurai's name*

D

Deleted member

D1 all but confirming something is being announced

and yeah, splatoon also got a big update announced so they're doing it
SIRI, PLAY LIFE WILL CHANGE

D

Deleted member

I'm talking about Credible leakers not obviously fake leaks.
I have no idea what you're asking about. I replied with Amateratsu as a character that nobody would see coming but for some reason I see likely.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Am I the only one?

Can you prove to me that you're all not just hyper advanced AIs put on this website?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The last time we got anything substantial was in December, before the game came out.

I think we're right to be a little parched.
No I get it. I'm just not in the same boat.

I don't plan on playing Joker, and I've reserved myself to believing that Erderick is next, whom I also don't plan on playing. So I'm just patiently waiting for E3.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Am I the only one?

Can you prove to me that you're all not just hyper advanced AIs put on this website?
Can you prove YOU'RE not an AI?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also Roy lets me pretend like I'm Nero and can actually MAX-Act my attacks
Wait for the eventual mods. Nero/Zero on Roy and Strider now on Chrom.

Personally waiting for Dante w/ Balrog/Beowulf/ect on Ken. Don't even need to mod the voice. Also Cuphead on Mega Man was legit too.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Am I the only one?

I’m fairly certain that’s the case for me, not you. I think everyone else here is the AI the AI the AI the AI the [rebooting]

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
D1 all but confirming something is being announced

and yeah, splatoon also got a big update announced so they're doing it
Holy **** last time they said no more updates were Comming to Splatoon and now there are updates to Splatoon I am so hyped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom