• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You can't do that!

doing that leaves the possibility you could accidentally summon Dr. Andonuts from the Haloween Horror Hack. Or Chara. We can't risk that variable.

Here's my song that removes it. Pure, 100% sans undertale

Speaking about unused tracks, it's a shame this went unused.

I don't know why it says it's a Chara fight theme, it isn't.

D

Deleted member

so like, what if jane isn't a joker alt

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It wouldn’t shock me in the sightest if it is a direct announcement- especially since those are usually announced very close to the air date

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

they're going to announce that Joker has been put in the electric chair for stealing his smash invitation and so can no longer be in the game screencap this

osby

Smash Obsessed
they're going to announce that Joker has been put in the electric chair for stealing his smash invitation and so can no longer be in the game screencap this
At least they are offing him with an actual P5 mechanic, the amount of care Sakurai puts to characters is amazing.

D

Deleted member

Sounds about right. Look forward to Steve, y'all.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Who in Smash would you say your most wanted would be the most similar to?

Like for Example My most wanted is Geno and I feel like he'd play like Mega Man except with a few up close attacks.

I'm only really asking this because there was one thing I wanted to say cause I thought it was funny but it's not appropriate and I thought it was better to ask a random question than to not say anything at all
Since my most wanted is Mega Man X, I would say he'd be a mix of Ryu and Classic Mega Man, but even then, that's kind of simplifying what I'd want a bit.
1. Having projectiles on some of his Air Attacks like Mega Man.
2. An SRK as a recovery, Like Ryu.
3. Side-B, like Speed Burner or something in place of Tatsu(being single hit, and going a similar distance), like Ryu.
4. Rather than Leaf Shield, he uses something similar but different, like Rolling Shield, Frost Tower or Triad Thunder, like Mega Man.
5. At least 1 Smash attack is a projectile,like Mega Man such as Shining Ray on Up-Smash.

Though I don't think he'd be as keep-a-way heavy as Mega Man. Again, sort of the middle point between Mega Man and Ryu. So he could have a standard jab combo and Tilts, and use the X-Buster as his Neutral Special, with the uncharged shots acting similar to Mega Man's while the full charge is more accurate to the games(moving full screen distance).

There's like 2 main ways they could translate MMX into Smash. Primarily using Special Weapons, or just letting him use Armor Abilities.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
you betrayed edea long ago for this red haired waifu trophy

you don't deserve a purpose
it's edea in a wig
smashboards reaction like

1553975434303.png

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when joker is announced and it's the hypest **** but also it's not jane and your entire gimmick of the past week is ruined

1553975638480.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom