• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, a few months ago I was cast to voice act for a popular Smash youtuber...
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaskedMetaKnight4
Gosh I'm so happy. This could like, get me some publicity. Not much, but some.
Also on the topic of voice acting, I got cast for a video game character, so thats cool.
1553975702786.png

It's a joke horror game based off of the default blender shapes. I voice this guy and a secret character. The demo is dropping today, and my voice may be in it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Also on the topic of voice acting, I got cast for a video game character, so thats cool.
View attachment 202734
It's a joke horror game based off of the default blender shapes. I voice this guy and a secret character. The demo is dropping today, and my voice may be in it.
Post about something I am proud of got shafted so uh, here.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I still plan to do that HG simulator, but only when Zinith Zinith comes back, so he at least gets to see it. Should I take suggestions now, or later?

I really can't art either... tbh

I mean, I enjoy drawing, I'm just terrible at it...
Is it possible you can check my drawing two or three pages back? I just wanted to see what everybody thought about it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If there's nothing Jane related today on the announcements Im going to

do nothing as Im overloaded af right now :ultcorrinf:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I still plan to do that HG simulator, but only when Zinith Zinith comes back, so he at least gets to see it. Should I take suggestions now, or later?

Is it possible you can check my drawing two or three pages back? I just wanted to see what everybody thought about it.
Do my son Cylinder Trap
1553976001149.png

D

Deleted member

I have no idea what you're asking about. I replied with Amateratsu as a character that nobody would see coming but for some reason I see likely.
Never mind I accidentally responded to your response. I do agree that Ama would make a good addition in that case.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
View attachment 202735
now listen up, here's a story
He doesn’t even need to expand does he? He could just like shrink a bomb and stick it on his brain, then hop out and blow it up. Or he could just pulverize the brain with his super ant strength. I never got the butt thing tbh

EDIT hol up I briefly forgot skulls were a thing

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was conflicted on if I should do users only or fictional and real people. The latter, I planned to do sometime in April, so if you can remind of this, then I will use your suggestions. The users one just went so well, so it should do for today.
Then I will become Cylinder Trap. If I speak in his voice, does that count? /s

D

Deleted member

He doesn’t even need to expand does he? He could just like shrink a bomb and stick it on his brain, then hop out and blow it up. Or he could just pulverize the brain with his super ant strength. I never got the butt thing tbh
because it's funny

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
What a day to return to Smashboards.

I'm not really sure what to think about the reveal, my guess is a Direct will be announced or a Joker gameplay reveal.

I'd be interested in knowing if Alph or the Koopalings files are stored the same way that "Jane" is with Joker, but I still don't see sufficient evidence for "Jane" to be anything substantial right now, especially relating to Joker in Smash.

Could she be an alt? Sure. However, if she is, Atlus isn't going to let Nintendo announce that for Smash when they are horribly building it up on their own. Likewise, Atlus isn't going to announce that "Jane" is a costume in Smash in their announcement. It doesn't make sense.

I do personally think people are going a little far with their expectations for this "Jane". Everything is based on speculation anyway, as we don't even know for sure if "Jack" is Joker as it is.

There's also the fact that I recall someone mentioning that there's no guarantee that Jane is even actually related to Joker and that it could be something else entirely.

Well, I'll be looking forward to this announcement regardless. It's gotta be something relating to Smash or Joker though. If I'm being honest, I think it'll be a Direct about the 3.0 Spring update which will look at Joker specifically, stage builder, and other stuff.

MAYBE, we'll be get a gameplay trailer today. Maybe.

D

Deleted member

.........wait, we actually had something substantial happen today?

What's the deets?
An announcement for Smash Bros is likely in roughly two hours at this PAX East Smash tournament. Most likely a smash direct announcement, probably a Joker unveiling, most definitely not gonna be a newcomer reveal.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I do personally think people are going a little far with their expectations for this "Jane". Everything is based on speculation anyway, as we don't even know for sure if "Jack" is Joker as it is.

There's also the fact that I recall someone mentioning that there's no guarantee that Jane is even actually related to Joker and that it could be something else entirely.
the mementos stage is directly tied to 'jack' (misspelled "Jack_Menentoes"), and 'jane' is tied directly in as a 'jack' skin (/Jack6_C06_v01_070925.mb_Jane1_pony_hairSystemShape2.mchp)

you're right that all current connections are just speculation, but none of it is particularly unfounded

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
on the topic of sans, I just remembered the Stronger Than You parody that they made for him that got more popular than the original. Upon a re-listen, It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
.........wait, we actually had something substantial happen today?

What's the deets?
D1 (commentator at PAX East Tournament) hinted that we’re getting an announcement of some kind around the Grand Finals (6:00 est)

Additionally the DLC commercial changed Joker from “Approaching: April” to “Approaching...” (could mean nothing but I THINK NOT)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the mementos stage is directly tied to 'jack' (misspelled "Jack_Menentoes"), and 'jane' is tied directly in as a 'jack' skin (/Jack6_C06_v01_070925.mb_Jane1_pony_hairSystemShape2.mchp)

you're right that all current connections are just speculation, but none of it is particularly unfounded
When Joker's name is now canonically Jack Menentoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Welp... I'm considering picking up :ultpichu: again. (Yes, I know I'm indecisive as **** when it comes to this stuff)

He just racks up damage so quickly and has insane kill power, despite him being as light as a feather (which is still a big problem).
Plus I just faced a :ultbrawler: who couldn't land any of his kill moves, so I was living to like 220% on one stock and 160% on another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom