• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Finally, you all will have a chance to ask me all your burning questions.

All the classics such as "Who are you?" and "Why should we care about your dumb ****?"

Hear 'em all the time.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
15 Microsoft characters added in a Smash Ultimate expansion. Who do you go with?

Note: You can count Cuphead if you want, but technically his IP rights are with Studio MDHR
1. Banjo-Kazooie
2. Mumbo Jumbo
3. Gruntilda
4. Conker
5. Joanna Dark
6. Rash
7. Master Chief
8. The Arbiter
9. Marcus Fenix
10. Cuphead (Mugman as an alternate costume)
11. Ori and Sein (do they count?)
12. Fulgore
13. a car from Forza, like Hornet from Fighters Megamix
14. Steve?
15. Blinx the Time Sweeper

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Besides stuff on YouTube, I don’t watch much anymore. However, I will always, ALWAYS, have a deep appreciation for House M.D.

Also, Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories is very very high on my list.

I think the last time I had sweet potatoes was in the form of fries (or chips depending on where you’re at). I like them much more than normal fries, but they’re hard to get around here.

I usually say Smash to answer this, but that’s a lie. Simply put, with Smash AND Pokémon, I end up being way more dedicated to the speculation than the game itself. It’s unfortunate- in the case of Smash, my desire to become better is met with my fear of failure and I burn out quickly.

My favorite game of all time will probably be Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon until further notice. The charm, the humor, and the cultural references influenced me at a very young age.

I have several I like to watch- School of Rock, Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny, Moana...

I just don’t have a favorite.
Most recently, I had a great time watching the Super Broly movie.

I’m sure I would like Spiderverse when I eventually watch it.

Alright so to answer this question, I had to take my time to be honest with myself and rank people in the thread based on how much I look forward to their posts.

It feels immoral, but I need to have some kind of “favorites” system for this to answer, so uh...

My third favorite poster, no joke, is probably...

Cyn Cyn ?

She doesn’t come here often, and I’m probably starting to annoy her with all the tagging/asking about moderation and being an admin before, but it’s always nice to see her posts. Might have something to do with the whole queen of evil gag- if it’s not immediately obvious, I’m all in on the “I am big and powerful” type forum personas lol
Regardless of how she may or may not feel about me (and I say this because I’m the type of person who thinks I’m always being annoying), it’s nice to see their posts.

If we want to exclude admins or mods, my third favorite poster is staindgrey staindgrey .
Woohoo! Third place on a technicality!

Eat that, everyone besides Cyn Cyn and the two unknowns above me!

D

Deleted member

It's that time again, boyos.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I am so in!

What's an AMA.
Ask Me Anything. Basically, if you got an AMA thread, people would ask you whatever question they got on their mind, whether that be a question about you or otherwise, and you answer 'em.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ask Me Anything. Basically, if you got an AMA thread, people would ask you whatever question they got on their mind, whether that be a question about you or otherwise, and you answer 'em.
Ohhhhh right duh. I should've known that.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's that time again, boyos.

With 3.0 comin' out in April, I would've been surprised if they DIDN'T give us a Direct then.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Granted I'm also our resident evil guy, not to be mistaken for the resident Resident Evil guy with the dumb azura avatar.
Hey, hey. That's not nice.

It's a dumb Jane avatar, not Azura.

D

Deleted member

If you are interested in being the subject of one of these AMAs, please enter your user name on this google doc: https://forms.gle/Yp87hpqbWMSr9AVa7
Eh sure why not. My only rule is if you even want to ask a question you have to pay a tax, there's an additional tax for every character you type in your question, and I'll be putting a stamp on your question and taxing that too.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm confused. how does that work on a forum and why does there need to be a sign up for it? :p

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm not sure how I should go about choosing who goes when. Should it be random, voted, or what?
Depends on how many applicants you get. Seems pretty popular right now, so unless you wanna input dozens of names into a poll and then wait for people to vote on each of em, maybe going randomly would be best.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure how I should go about choosing who goes when. Should it be random, voted, or what?
Random would be the most fair imo
I'd recommend skipping every question Faygo tries to throw at you
well i recommend answering all of them

like when are you calling me back grey i didn't put that teddy bear with a knife and a blood covered card with my number outside your door for no reason

D

Deleted member

Drawing Jane, y'all. It's about time I wiped the dust off of my sketchbook again.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
There's gotta be an online randomizer where you can put in your own stuff.

Don't put me first though. About to have dinner with the family.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Just do random

It'll give everyone a fair shot

Otherwise, the lesser knowns here would probably never get voted for

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Prediction time.

-Joker gameplay and release date
-Joker amiibo revealed
-Next DLC character reveal (Erdrick)
-Stage Builder and Home-Run Contest

Status