• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dude, sorry if I genuinely bothered you.
Had no idea such a concept would have upset you so much in a conversation about piss.
Insult any general citizen of any country in misdirection of another country and you're getting the strap

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Insult any general citizen of any country in misdirection of another country and you're getting the strap
for someone who proclaims how much they intentionally annoy people you sure are annoyed about semantics easily
cla you literally post vids of yourself eating food and talk about your love life
that's not actually cla in those videos

D

Deleted member

I'd love to do that AMA thing tbh
Same! I want everyone here to get to know me better!
View attachment 202587
So I decided to do one of these. A few things to note:
-All of my favorites shown use their primary typing.
-I am not counting Mega Forms because I already consider them part of the pokemon I like.
-I deliberately avoided including Legendaries. Mystics are fine, but Legendaries have so much going for them that they're better suited in their own tier.
>says they won't include legendary Pokemon
>includes Sivally

Other than that teeny nitpick, you mostly have good opinions that I won't make fun of you for!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The only question people ask me is "Why are you like this?"

and to that I respond, "Good question."
You mean you didn't respond with Judgement cuts?

You're our resident Vergil guy. That's your job. Although you're also our resident SMT guy too so....

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
>no legendaries
>includes ultra beast

hmmmm
I don't consider them legendaries in the same way that Lugia and Rayquaza are legendaries. They're closer to Mystics than anything. I was tempted to include Tapu-Koko over Ampharos, but I really love Ampharos' Mega Evolution so it won out in the end (if just barely).

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You mean you didn't respond with Judgement cuts?

You're our resident Vergil guy. That's your job. Although you're also our resident SMT guy too so....
That's right, there's a 50/50 chance of me stabbing my twin brother or nuking Tokyo.

Granted I'm also our resident evil guy, not to be mistaken for the resident Resident Evil guy with the dumb azura avatar.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
>says they won't include legendary Pokemon
>includes Sivally

Other than that teeny nitpick, you mostly have good opinions that I won't make fun of you for!
Silvally is mostly an exception to the rule. Earlier on, I had mentioned it being an all-time favorite before I made this chart. Its relationship with Mystics and Legendaries alike is a bit ambiguous though, so YMMV on that. I'll gladly take the critique if you see it as a Legendary though.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alright hahaha, very funny. Which one of you are responsible for ****ting in my pool?

In other words: 'sup?

D

Deleted member

Granted I'm also our resident evil guy, not to be mistaken for the resident Resident Evil guy with the dumb azura avatar.
Cyn Cyn would like to know your location

so that she can burn your house down because there can only be one

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
View attachment 202587
So I decided to do one of these. A few things to note:
-All of my favorites shown use their primary typing.
-I am not counting Mega Forms because I already consider them part of the pokemon I like.
-I deliberately avoided including Legendaries. Mystics are fine, but Legendaries have so much going for them that they're better suited in their own tier.
7741c63080ff571eeff4b2cb3bdf1917.jpg

I too made one of these. Some of these were hard to choose for, since I don't like certain types.

D

Deleted member

oh ew even i wouldn't do that
you're ****ing insane
you've never lived untik you've eaten dry raisin bran at 3 am while watching the teen titans go movie after everybody else is asleep because that's just how it is on this ***** of an earth

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Silvally is mostly an exception to the rule. Earlier on, I had mentioned it being an all-time favorite before I made this chart. It's relationship with Mystics and Legendaries alike is a bit ambiguous though, so YMMV on that. I'll gladly take the critique if you see it as a Legendary though.
Nah, it's not a critique! I'm just messing around with you, silly!

However.

Blaziken is horrible and you should feel bad for liking it. /s

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That's right, there's a 50/50 chance of me stabbing my twin brother or nuking Tokyo.

We got like 3 Resident Evil guys I think, 2 more and you guys could make a squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom