• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
tbh seriously though, peeing before the movie should be enough, unless you have a uti or a baby bladder in which case you might need some extra prep but you should still be alright
Neither a uti or a baby bladder, it’s probably different medical issue for me tbh

D

Deleted member

Imagine being the idiot who'd want to have Sex Pistols as their Stand lmao

This post was made by the Aerosmith gang

D

Deleted member

>Porygon 2
>Aegislash
>Lugia
>Ferrothorn

Someone likes stall.
Ferrothorn was actually supposed to be Genesect, but I misclicked and didn't notice until it was too late. But I really like Ferrothorn too!

D

Deleted member

At work, any employee will tell you they sweat like nothing else if they just go to the toilet because of the ****hole of a store's infrastructure doesn't allow anything other than the temperature of the ****ing sun to be there
/QUOTE]
Pretty sure a cinema is gonna have better infrastructure and conditioning then some random ass store.
I don't know why I care so much gonna be honest.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Who needs a stand when you can be:

then probably king crimson

Untitled.png

1. physically one of the top 3 strongest stands period that isn't GER and a sailor robot
2. OP time shenanigans so now you know that you'll be awkward before you're awkward and erase that awkward moment
3. you become the godfather

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I already need to go to the toilet 3 times after lunch because my boss doesn't believe in air conditioning in the cafeteria forcing me to cool down with water. My boss doesn't believe in 'opening windows' so just walking in the break room can make you feel like you're gonna get heatstroke **** YOU BOSS OUR COUNTRY IS FILLED WITH IDIOTS WHO DON'T THINK YOU NEED MORE THAN 2 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY
That remind me of my old boss. He thankfully didn't try to kill us with the lack of air conditioning, but he'd force us to work multiple movies at a time, make us stay overtime even if the movie was overstaffed (and we didn't get overtime pay), and then yell at us if we fell behind, and cursing was not off the table for that. It was one of the worst jobs I ever worked and if it wasn't for my coworkers I would've quit the same month I started.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

View attachment 202580

1. physically one of the top 3 strongest stands period that isn't GER and a sailor robot
2. OP time shenanigans so now you know that you'll be awkward before you're awkward and erase that awkward moment
King Crimson has such a good design, but it's face (both of its faces, actually) is so ****in' dumb.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Every country is the United States of America if you don’t take forum posts to heart
When the poster obviously is putting their whole heart into the directed post, why aren't they allowed to do the same? :bobomb:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, gee. Much as I'd love to talk about piss; unfortunately I've got to go to bed, on account of the fact that I have a cold and staying up late won't be conducive to getting rid of it (also why the hell are you guys still talking about piss?).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, this is a pretty cool video I recommend watching; it's James Rolfe talking about which Dracula movie is the most faithful to the original book.
I love the fact that he points out that everyone adds and changes stuff to make the tale unique to keep things fresh, but the most "fresh" thing they could do at this point is do a 1:1 adaptation.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
When the poster obviously is putting their whole heart into the directed post, why aren't they allowed to do the same? :bobomb:
Probably because Peru is an American country and the whole conversation reeks of piss takes

Uh, I mean jokes

D

Deleted member

I dunno about you, but I think Sticky Fingers would be a sweet stand to have.

Either that or Stone Free.
Trying to think what my personal favorite stand to have would be. Something I could use in my day-to-day life. Pearl Jam could make up for my ****ty cooking skills and would help my brother out with his arm issues. Moody Blues is actually really cool because I like looking at past records. Burning Down The House is literally a safe space for when I need isolation, so that's great. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap allows me to talk to other versions of myself. That's awesome. Though, I also like Mandom because it's basically a save state for real life. Crazy Diamond can heal and beat people up so that's just really practical in an emergency

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
15 Microsoft characters added in a Smash Ultimate expansion. Who do you go with?

Note: You can count Cuphead if you want, but technically his IP rights are with Studio MDHR
Master Chief
Arbiter
Tartarus
Ur-Didact
Marcus Fenix
General RAAM
Skorge
Fulgore
Cinder
Glacius
Jago
Sabrewulf
Orchid
Gargos
Riptor

D

Deleted member

View attachment 202580

I thought about that, but then I asked myself what would I even do with something like that? The answer was nothing. I also just don't understand how it works.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
15 Microsoft characters added in a Smash Ultimate expansion. Who do you go with?

Note: You can count Cuphead if you want, but technically his IP rights are with Studio MDHR
1. Banjo
2. Steve
3. Master Chief
4. Joanna Dark
5. Marcus Fenix
6. Kameo
7. Professor Pester
8. Fulgore
9. Forza Car
10. Blinx
11. Joule (i need to continue this game)
12. Shu
13. Rash
14. Conker
15. Fable Hero
16 (bonus). ‘Splosion Man/Ms. ‘Splosion Man

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The humidity in summer can be like drowning in hot mud.
**** even the humidity in Toronto is like hell for me. I'd hate to think how bad it would be in a place like Texas.

I might as well be wearing on oxygen mask at that point.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Probably because Peru is an American country
hoohoo haha they obviously meant south america and not the literal country with america in its name that everyone refers it by

haha how silly of me

ha ****ing ha

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Bold of you to assume Microsoft has 15 characters or more to work with.

I’ll have to think about it but I do know that I want 3 to be the Battletoads.

D

Deleted member

watching thor ragnarok again is pretty funny because you know the whole time thanos is just in orbit the whole time, watching this crazy goth ***** slaughter everyone and scream about ruling asgard and being like "eh yeah ima just chill here y'all can handle this ****"

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Master Chief
Arbiter
Tartarus
Ur-Didact
Marcus Fenix
General RAAM
Skorge
Fulgore
Cinder
Glacius
Jago
Sabrewulf
Orchid
Gargos
Riptor
Wow. Almost no Rare characters. Facinating.

I'd go with
  1. Master Cheif
  2. Marcus Fenix
  3. Fable Hero
  4. Rash
  5. Banjo and Kazooie
  6. Joanna Dark
  7. Fulgore
  8. Jago
  9. Black Orchid
  10. Conker
  11. Horstachio
  12. Joule (Forgot about this one)
  13. Cuphead
  14. Senua
  15. Steve

Noipoi

Howdy!
watching thor ragnarok again is pretty funny because you know the whole time thanos is just in orbit the whole time, watching this crazy goth ***** slaughter everyone and scream about ruling asgard and being like "eh yeah ima just chill here y'all can handle this ****"
"Is that Satan? Damn, these Asgard ****ers are wild."

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Bold of you to assume Microsoft has 15 characters or more to work with.

I’ll have to think about it but I do know that I want 3 to be the Battletoads.
I've actually made a roster for an Xbox Smash game. Less than half of them being third parties. (Let me know if you want to see) So yes, I know they have at least 15.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Wow. Almost no Rare characters. Facinating.

I'd go with
  1. Master Cheif
  2. Marcus Fenix
  3. Fable Hero
  4. Rash
  5. Banjo and Kazooie
  6. Joanna Dark
  7. Fulgore
  8. Jago
  9. Black Orchid
  10. Conker
  11. Horstachio
  12. Joule (Forgot about this one)
  13. Cuphead
  14. Senua
  15. Steve
More than half of them are Rare characters though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, gee. Much as I'd love to talk about piss; unfortunately I've got to go to bed, on account of the fact that I have a cold and staying up late won't be conducive to getting rid of it (also why the hell are you guys still talking about piss?).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, this is a pretty cool video I recommend watching; it's James Rolfe talking about which Dracula movie is the most faithful to the original book.
I love the fact that he points out that everyone adds and changes stuff to make the tale unique to keep things fresh, but the most "fresh" thing they could do at this point is do a 1:1 adaptation.
I've been meaning to watch that. I'll try to get around to it soon.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Honestly the only Microsoft character I would like to see in Smash that I could think of would be Conker, and that’s for how his style of his cartoony, yet ridiculous adult nature would translate into Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom