• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The only reason you should have to be drinking water within 3 hours other than a medical condition is that Avengers: Endgame is so awesome you literally sweat enough to justify needing some water for your body.
That or it makes you cry.

D

Deleted member

I'm trying to think which Jojo stand I would really love to have. I'd become the greatest doctor if I had Crazy Diamond, but finger-nail guns sound real practical in a life-or-death situation. I'm too simple-minded and ignorant of nature to really use Giorno's stand efficiently.
Easy answer for me, it'd be Crazy Diamond because being able to heal anyone while still having great combat capabilities would be just too good.
Other than that, Heaven's Door because it's literally a reality warper, even though I'm not sure it can affect its user but that'd just be a huge bonus.
part 4 stands were too op man
Lol, so something that's supposedly in Peru and America's getting the blame for it? Buffoonery.
I Don't Know How To Tell You Peru Is Literally In America

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
did none of you see straight outta compton cause that **** was 3 hours and nobody was having piss problems then

I swear you liberal snowflakes and your bladders

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Easy answer for me, it'd be Crazy Diamond because being able to heal anyone while still having great combat capabilities would be just too good.
Other than that, Heaven's Door because it's literally a reality warper, even though I'm not sure it can affect its user but that'd just be a huge bonus.

The only two countries in America are the US and Brazil tho

D

Deleted member

I saw y'all posting about favorite Pokemon earlier and wanted to share this image again! The other reason is this conversation makes me want to pound a stake through my skull and I want the topic to change! ferrothorn should be genesect btw

My friend said “Let’s all go have a barbecue at PETA’s headquarters and now I want someone to do it.

Not me, just someone else.
Why do you want that? That's not very nice.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
3D Glasses: Check
Ant-Man's Ant(i)-Stress Clencher Preventors: Equipped
Thanos Toilet: Obtained

yep, it's avenger's time :happysheep:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Do your movie theaters not have air conditioning?
No amount of air conditioning can help when the theatre is filled with large, sweaty crowds

I know Rohan writes in a command to go "Imma forget that" in one of the spinoffs

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Methinks I know what I'm gonna do next week:

Play a game and only use a unit called Locusts.

Should work better than this other plan I had in the game. Besides, I've never tried something like this before.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My friend said “Let’s all go have a barbecue at PETA’s headquarters and now I want someone to do it.

Not me, just someone else.
I live nearby it-
Once they went to my former college campus and set up a VR station that puts you in the place of a chicken that gets taken to a factory and “cooked”-

So, naturally, a large group of people decided to eat chicken sandwiches in front of it

D

Deleted member

You know what? You're right. Who needs to learn first aid when you can just warp bodily injuries away? Plus it can fight too so I don't need fingernail guns.

D

Deleted member

The only two countries in America are the US and Brazil tho
This is fake, Brazil doesn't exist
No amount of air conditioning can help when the theatre is filled with large, sweaty crowds

I know Rohan writes in a command to go "Imma forget that" in one of the spinoffs
Welp, Heaven's Door it is then because I can teach myself useful skills with like drawing, not procrastinating and holding my bladder during Endgame.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Y'all need to practice self control.
I don’t know about you, but I’m about 99% sure people who have no choice in the matter exist

The other 1% is just because I’m unsure whether or not I’m the only human being and everyone else is a robot put in contact with me as part of a simulation.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
best stand to have is easy

Untitled.jpg

he doesn't do anything supernatural, he just motivates you and says you can do it

he's the equivalent of an antidepressant stand

he's just your friend

and we all need a friend

and he's probably the reason why pocoloco won the steel ball run

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gwen is fighting to convince you all that she pees a lot
why are we so ****ing bored today this is like the third page about piss
how do cosmic eldritch terrors even piss anyways

i'm calling her bluff. not only does she not pee often, but in fact, gwen doesn't piss

spread the word

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I figured it out:

Avengers Endgame is just gonna be 2 hours of Thanos teaching Agriculture

The last half hour is when the Avengers fight using corn fields.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
okay drink water then but you're in a cinema, no harmful sun rays, I think you can go a few hours without water
At work, any employee will tell you they sweat like nothing else if they just go to the toilet because of the ****hole of a store's infrastructure doesn't allow anything other than the temperature of the ****ing sun to be there
did none of you see straight outta compton cause that **** was 3 hours and nobody was having piss problems then

I swear you liberal snowflakes and your bladders
CLA YOU'RE FORGETTING THAT THIS IS A MARVEL MOVIE, AKA SWEATY ASS NERDS WHO BELIEVE DEODORANT IS OPTIONAL AND ONE SHOWER A WEEK IS PLENTY

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm trying to think which Jojo stand I would really love to have. I'd become the greatest doctor if I had Crazy Diamond, but finger-nail guns sound real practical in a life-or-death situation. I'm too simple-minded and ignorant of nature to really use Giorno's stand efficiently.
I dunno about you, but I think Sticky Fingers would be a sweet stand to have.

Either that or Stone Free.

D

Deleted member

I saw y'all posting about favorite Pokemon earlier and wanted to share this image again! The other reason is this conversation makes me want to pound a stake through my skull and I want the topic to change! ferrothorn should be genesect btw

Sorry, should’ve clarified I was being sarcastic. PETA is odd for sure, but I wouldn’t do that.
I live nearby it-
Once they went to my former college campus and set up a VR station that puts you in the place of a chicken that gets taken to a factory and “cooked”-

So, naturally, a large group of people decided to eat chicken sandwiches in front of it

Attachments

Shroob

Sup?

>Porygon 2
>Aegislash
>Lugia
>Ferrothorn

Someone likes stall.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
SWEATY *** NERDS WHO BELIEVE DEODORANT IS OPTIONAL AND ONE SHOWER A WEEK IS PLENTY
this isn't a melee tournament

marvel has become super mainstream and casual family now, this isn't a nerdfest for nerds anymore. i know more girls than guys who watch marvel movies.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What the Hell? I gotta know what theaters you go too if it's that bad.

how do cosmic eldritch terrors even piss anyways

i'm calling her bluff. not only does she not pee often, but in fact, gwen doesn't piss

spread the word
If she's a cosmic horror, it means she has over 100 bladders. No wonder she pisses a lot!

best stand to have is easy

View attachment 202577

he doesn't do anything supernatural, he just motivates you and says you can do it

he's the equivalent of an antidepressant stand

he's just your friend

and we all need a friend

and he's probably the reason why pocoloco won the steel ball run
Who needs a stand when you can be:

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My Box Office prediction of 2019 of the top 3.

1. Avengers: Endgame
2. Star Wars XI
3. Frozen 2

The rest I find to be unpredictable but expect that Detective Pikachu, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Lion King and Hobbs & Shaw will make it into the top 10.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

tbh seriously though, peeing before the movie should be enough, unless you have a uti or a baby bladder in which case you might need some extra prep but you should still be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom