• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I ****ing knew Americans are literally barbarians as we have breaks during the movie so people can pee. Instead y'all gonna act like Giorno
Who wouldn't want to be Giorno though? That man is an absolute Powerhouse

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
i dont mean to sound like a poster who hates on melee but cmon, with the literal in-theater toilet, and the fact that nobody wants to leave, which means nobody wants to move to rid of the waste inside said ****bucket,

imagine the smell
Imagine the poor employees in charge of cleaning those theaters after EVERY screening

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I ****ing knew Americans are literally barbarians as we have breaks during the movie so people can pee. Instead y'all gonna act like Giorno
>****s on Americans
>poster is in Spanish
>the original quote literally mentions Peru

1526868912351.png

Imagine being so desperate to rag on other countries.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I believe it was Abbacchio that did the whole urinating in public thing.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I believe it was Abacchio that did the whole urinating in public thing.
Yeah but how the hell are you gonna get rid of the piss? Can't flush during the screenings. I am genuinely disturbed at the thought of anyway watching this in America, it's going to reek of piss, especially as they are idiots who go "I don't wash my hands because that is only something gay people do"

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wonder which villains will reign supreme on Cinema this year.

So far we've had Mr. Glass, Rex Dangervest, Grimmel the Grisly, Ronan and such.

But we've still yet to see Thanos, King Ghidorah, Jafar, Scar, Pennywise, Doctor Sivana and such.

Only time will tell...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My friend said “Let’s all go have a barbecue at PETA’s headquarters and now I want someone to do it.

Not me, just someone else.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Nah, we just leave to miss the 3 most important minutes of the movie to come back all confused and asking our friends what happened so that the entire theater gets mad at us for talking.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah but how the hell are you gonna get rid of the piss? Can't flush during the screenings. I am genuinely disturbed at the thought of anyway watching this in America, it's going to reek of piss, especially as they are idiots who go "I don't wash my hands because that is only something gay people do"
im ****ing dead
View attachment 202567
peru no
now its just annoying

this is just hating on countries for no real reason :drflip:

D

Deleted member

I did not shower Thanos Toilet. I did not piss on Thanos Toilet. I did not put my **** anywhere near Thanos Toilet. I have never done anything weird to Thanos Toilet.
shish you're making it real hard to enjoy life rn

D

Deleted member

I don't but if it's ****ing Lord of the Rings length then I appreciate a toilet break or an opportunity to get more food. I'm a hungry ***** who munches a LOT
If it's Lord of the Rings you're watching, you can get up, take a ****, drive out to a random McDonalds, eat a burger, return to the theater, take a piss, return to your seat, and you'll miss little.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
People complaining about Endgame's runtime and needing a break have never watched a Lord of the Rings film.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’ll answer some more questions I got when I get home in about an hour- keep em coming

now its just annoying

this is just hating on countries for no real reason :drflip:
Sounds like something an American who ****s in the screening room would say

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
How do y'all even sleep if three hours is too long between bathroom breaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom