• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yo well if this is gonna be my official AMA day this time around, then let’s make it so:

I am ToasterBrains. I am currently a college student studying computer science, a huge nerd, and generally just trying to be a decent person.

Ask me anything.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Two of my favorite animated shows are ending on their latest seasons, and it's likely both will end this same year. Specifically, Star vs. and MLP.

Heck, a lot of my favorite show have recently or are close to ending. Soon all I'll be left with is Steven Universe and DuckTales.
Look at it this way.

Its honestly better for them to end especially on a good note otherwise if they continue get dragged on they eventually drop in quality. Look what happened with Spongebob, Simpsons and Family Guy.

Which is why I was happy my favorite cartoon this decade Regular Show ended on a high note or any of the 90's cartoons ended where they were.

That way too these shows will be remembered for the good quality they were rather then the empty husks other shows that continues to drag on are seen as.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yo well if this is gonna be my official AMA day this time around, then let’s make it so:

I am ToasterBrains. I am currently a college student studying computer science, a huge nerd, and generally just trying to be a decent person.

Ask me anything.
why is the goddamn milk line so ****ing long please come back

also what are your plans for the future after you graduate? like game development or software development or something?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And sadly even though Toy Story ended so perfectly as a trilogy. Pixar just had to go out of their way and **** it up with an unnecessary cash grab of a sequel which reeks of fan service for the WoodyxBo Peep shippers.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I saw a post about K.Rool and K.Rool has been described to me as Ganondorf as they're both pretty damn bad, it's just that Ganon has the raw power to make it rewarding if he gets a hit. K.Rool uhhhhhh lets you sometimes make some mistakes and doesn't die easily but doesn't have as much reward.
gonna have to stop you right there sis cause it's time for a HOT TAKE

Ganon is the best superheavy in the game. He is by no means, bad. In fact, he is quite good. Heavies in this game in general are kind of broken if you don't know how to exploit their weaknesses. Just look at the pros and cons of Ganon.

Pros:
-Good speed for his size
-Kills stupid early
-Decent recovery that not all characters can challenge
-Fast aerials with a lot of range
-Fast jab
-INSANE damage output
-heavy

Cons:
-mobility isn't as good as it could be. Double jump is very limited
-combo'd easy
-somewhat slow ground moves

Ganon is an interesting character. He actually has a throw combo which a lot of characters in this game don't have. He also is incredibly hard to come back against if you aren't on top of your game. One mistake around ganon and that's your stock. He throws out 10 moves, misses 8, but gets rewarded the same as someone like an inkling hitting 5 moves perfectly. Ganon is gonna go places in this meta, I swear it.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
"From October" - so I'm guessing you want to avoid seeing all the new Pokemon designs leak before the game releases right, but experience them first hand in the game? I wish I had that kind of patience tbh, but I just gotta peak
Speaking of this, I hope they tone down the amount of reveals they do during pre-release. With SM we knew all except a handful of Pokemon and Alolan forms, and they spoiled all the new features including Red and Blue's return at the Battle Tree. The only thing they really kept secret was everything involving Lusamine.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
why is the goddamn milk line so ****ing long please come back

also what are your plans for the future after you graduate? like game development or software development or something?
The milk line is so long because it is the only remaining one. It’s not even real milk, it’s soy milk straight from the only remaining cow in the world, a soy cow by the name of “Eric”.

One of my ultimate goals is to open up an Indie Game studio. That’s a bit risky so I’d like to get on my feet first- software development in general or simply teaching coding like I’m (supposed to be) doing.

When I get further along, I may invest in different assets to help accomplish my goals, such as buying and renting out a property near the local university. Haha, but that’s way down the line.

In the meantime, I hope to maybe experiment with opening some kind of e-commerce business.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Two of my favorite animated shows are ending on their latest seasons, and it's likely both will end this same year. Specifically, Star vs. and MLP.

Heck, a lot of my favorite show have recently or are close to ending. Soon all I'll be left with is Steven Universe and DuckTales.
Man...who even knows if Steven Universe will be staying around past 2019?

Also gotta be ready for Star to end the show as queen...and for Marco to realize wrestling is real to us dammit

D

Deleted member

the longer Ridley drags someone, the less knockback the move will do as it's calculated as soon as he grabs you)
So that's why it isn't killing when it's supposed to! Who even thought that was a good idea smh

Ask me anything.
What's your favorite movie?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
gonna have to stop you right there sis cause it's time for a HOT TAKE

Ganon is the best superheavy in the game. He is by no means, bad. In fact, he is quite good. Heavies in this game in general are kind of broken if you don't know how to exploit their weaknesses. Just look at the pros and cons of Ganon.

Pros:
-Good speed for his size
-Kills stupid early
-Decent recovery that not all characters can challenge
-Fast aerials with a lot of range
-Fast jab
-INSANE damage output
-heavy

Cons:
-mobility isn't as good as it could be. Double jump is very limited
-combo'd easy
-somewhat slow ground moves

Ganon is an interesting character. He actually has a throw combo which a lot of characters in this game don't have. He also is incredibly hard to come back against if you aren't on top of your game. One mistake around ganon and that's your stock. He throws out 10 moves, misses 8, but gets rewarded the same as someone like an inkling hitting 5 moves perfectly. Ganon is gonna go places in this meta, I swear it.
Oh **** Ganondorf's actually considered good beyond DORIYAH memes? That's actually great

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So that's why it isn't killing when it's supposed to! Who even thought that was a good idea smh

What's your favorite movie?
I think I answered that earlier but it’s hard to say. I tend watch things ranging from Tenacious D to Moana a lot.

I guess in a more immediate, recent time frame, I had a great time watching Dragon Ball Super: Broly

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nobody:

Michael the Spikester, on the reg:
And sadly even though Toy Story ended so perfectly as a trilogy. Pixar just had to go out of their way and **** it up with an unnecessary cash grab of a sequel which reeks of fan service for the WoodyxBo Peep shippers.

D

Deleted member

Ask me anything.
What are your top 5 movies?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I believe i've made my favorite Pokemon clear.

View attachment 202544
Man. I love that pic.

Hmm... my favorite Pokemon huh? It's way too hard to choose just one.

So get ready for a whole lot of ****ing art.

If I'm including Legendaries & Mythicals then it's a tie between these 3:
57815555_p0_master1200.jpg

48609151_p0_master1200.jpg

58214933_p0_master1200.jpg

If I'm going by my favorite starter only:
44183264_p0_master1200.jpg

And here are a few more b/c I love a lot of Pokemon:
48833345_p0_master1200.jpg

28356296_p0_master1200.jpg

39486188_p0_master1200.jpg

44753462_p0_master1200.jpg

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
oh Cyn Cyn is there gonna be like a separate thread for the AMAs or is it all gonna be here

Was just wondering because of how buried some things get here

D

Deleted member

Ask me anything.
What do you believe the meaning of life is? Is there even a meaning behind our existence?

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
If the roster of Persona 5 Arena takes some notes of HftF for the roster, it’ll probably be like this:
Joker
Skull
Panther
Morgana
Fox
Queen
Oracle
Shadow Futaba
Noir
Noir w/ Morgana (Kind of like Oingo w/ Hol Horse)
Crow (W/ Secret Install)
Hifumi (W/ Mechanics based on Shogi)
Shadow Kamoshida
Shadow Madarame
Shadow Okumura
Shadow Sae
Shadow Shido
Caroline & Justine (W/ Permanent Install)
Shinya
Cognitive Ann (A secret character like Khan, or Anubis Polnareff)
Some targets from mementos like the Game cheater, or one from the OVA also as secret characters

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nobody:

Michael the Spikester, on the reg:
Pretty sure he was continuing off this point:
Look at it this way.

Its honestly better for them to end especially on a good note otherwise if they continue get dragged on they eventually drop in quality. Look what happened with Spongebob, Simpsons and Family Guy.

Which is why I was happy my favorite cartoon this decade Regular Show ended on a high note or any of the 90's cartoons ended where they were.

That way too these shows will be remembered for the good quality they were rather then the empty husks other shows that continues to drag on are seen as.

D

Deleted member

IS THAT AN AVENGERS PORTAPOTTY
the hardest choices require the strongest wills

seriously the movie is only THREE HOURS LONG

it's not that big a deal guys please don't piss in a pee bucket in the theater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom