• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
so you're saying they shouldn't focus the time lost from bringing back home-run into improving stage builder
Do you really believe those take similar amounts of dev time?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah, I've been feeling nostalgic. Except with one person interviewing part.....anyone can just ask whatever for this.
Wait wait would today count as mine
It was unplanned and cause I was bored and not too many people asked and it was initially so I could longform answer simple questions out of boredom lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can volunteer myself as a future victim for an AMA.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wait wait would today count as mine
It was unplanned and cause I was bored and not too many people asked and it was initially so I could longform answer simple questions out of boredom lol
I can volunteer myself as a future victim for an AMA.
So Friday and Saturday can be AMA days? Toaster today/tonight, Mythra tomorrow?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ngl it'd be pretty cool if the supposed april smash direct was hosted by joker (xander mobus/jun fukuyama) and based on the premise that he'd stolen upcoming smash info

D

Deleted member

I volunteer for an ama, still unsure on the answering questions bit though.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’d like to do a proper planned one at some point, but for now if you’d rather have it tonight, I’ll be up for a while anyway to take more questions.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
So I'm rewatching Marvel movies for Endgame, and man, Ant-Man and the Wasp once again blows me away. I haven't seen it since it was out in theaters, and just recently found it was on Netflix. I'm really excited to see where the story continues for Ant-Man in Endgame and beyond, I really enjoy his character and I can't help but feel he's one of the least talked about heroes in the MCU. Any Ant-Man fans out there?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah.
I'll be absent on the morning but I'll be ready to reply to all the potential stuff in the afternoon.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Home Run Contest is a fun diversion and a nice high score based mode.

Meanwhile Smash's stage builder has not only never been good, but it only got worse in Smash 4.
I had loads of fun screwing around online in poorly drawn and really gigantic and messy stages. Smash 4's stage builder was amazing.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I saw a post about K.Rool and K.Rool has been described to me as Ganondorf as they're both pretty damn bad, it's just that Ganon has the raw power to make it rewarding if he gets a hit. K.Rool uhhhhhh lets you sometimes make some mistakes and doesn't die easily but doesn't have as much reward.

Also you know Ridley's side b has amazing reward if they had to program it to give the move different rules (the longer Ridley drags someone, the less knockback the move will do as it's calculated as soon as he grabs you)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On another note finally finished my King Kong Marathon once again for this year. Can't wait until every year following as usual.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I think we’re gonna get any sort of news about Joker in Smash either in April 1st (April FOOLS day), or April 9th (Day where Persona 5 starts).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright, anyone got their favorite game villains that are non-Nintendo? Just curious.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Two of my favorite animated shows are ending on their latest seasons, and it's likely both will end this same year. Specifically, Star vs. and MLP.

Heck, a lot of my favorite show have recently or are close to ending. Soon all I'll be left with is Steven Universe and DuckTales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom