• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I want to say **** ya'll for acting like people don't need to go to the bathroom in a three-hour period but I also know it's my fault for drinking 80% of that 1L soda all my myself
shish you're making it real hard to enjoy life rn
If you're not enjoying life more after that post the problem is you.

D

Deleted member

How do y'all even sleep if three hours is too long between bathroom breaks?
To be fair, the water bottles you chug down while you're watching gets to your bladder real fast when you're relaxed and watching a movie.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I ****ing knew Americans are literally barbarians as we have breaks during the movie so people can pee. Instead y'all gonna act like Giorno
No lie as a Canadian I would really appreciate if theaters had something like this.

I think it might be a bit controversial but I would really appreciate it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How do y'all even sleep if three hours is too long between bathroom breaks?
Easy. I need to either wake up at night or the first thing I do in the morning is taking a No. 1

D

Deleted member

Who wouldn't want to be Giorno though? That man is an absolute Powerhouse
I'm trying to think which Jojo stand I would really love to have. I'd become the greatest doctor if I had Crazy Diamond, but finger-nail guns sound real practical in a life-or-death situation. I'm too simple-minded and ignorant of nature to really use Giorno's stand efficiently.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To be fair, the water bottles you chug down while you're watching gets to your bladder real fast when you're relaxed and watching a movie.
smh people acting like you shouldn't drink water and that your bladder is entirely in your control 100% of the time. Those people are why it's gonna smell like piss
Are people really that incapable of going three hours without drinking water though?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
smh people acting like you shouldn't drink water and that your bladder is entirely in your control 100% of the time. Those people are why it's gonna smell like piss
Real humans are 100% waste so they have no need to remove it from their bodies. Ergo, no poo poo pee pee holes.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Lol, so something that's supposedly in Peru and America's getting the blame for it? Buffoonery.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Are people really that incapable of going three hours without drinking water though?
Look man, global warming is ****ing brutal, people dropped dead in Japan due to the hear and my household had to freeze water bottles and get a ****ton of ice cubes. We NEVER had to do that before but last year was too brutal. Also I dehydrate fairly quickly meaning I need to drink a lot

D

Deleted member

anyways three hours really ain't too bad if you don't have a baby bladder

if you do then there's bound to be a slower part of the movie where you can piss no biggie

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Simple solution: Go to the bathroom before watching the movie. Unless you're drinking three large cups your bladder should be able to survive three hours.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Simple solution: Go to the bathroom before watching the movie. Unless you're drinking three large cups your bladder should be able to survive three hours.
I actually won’t.
I’d have to personally not drink anything any time before it, use the bathroom before the movie, and not even think about peeing during it

It kinda sucks and this kind of erasure is why smash brothers isn’t a fighting game

D

Deleted member

Look man, global warming is ****ing brutal, people dropped dead in Japan due to the hear and my household had to freeze water bottles and get a ****ton of ice cubes. We NEVER had to do that before but last year was too brutal. Also I dehydrate fairly quickly meaning I need to drink a lot
"You can go three hours without drinking water"
"no but global warming"
how do you get from a to b here, you're in a theater

D

Deleted member

One word for you:

Texas

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I already need to go to the toilet 3 times after lunch because my boss doesn't believe in air conditioning in the cafeteria forcing me to cool down with water. My boss doesn't believe in 'opening windows' so just walking in the break room can make you feel like you're gonna get heatstroke **** YOU BOSS OUR COUNTRY IS FILLED WITH IDIOTS WHO DON'T THINK YOU NEED MORE THAN 2 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
"You can go three hours without drinking water"
"no but global warming"
how do you get from a to b here, you're in a theater
BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY SO GODDAMN HOT I GET SUNBURNS JUST BY HEADING TO WORK
One word for you:

Texas

Ergo you need to drink a ****ton of water to survive. Which means you go to the bathroom a lot

Roberk

Smash Champion
The only reason you should have to be drinking water within 3 hours other than a medical condition is that Avengers: Endgame is so awesome you literally sweat enough to justify needing some water for your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom