• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think one of Smash Ult's best strengths is its sound design. Everything feels far more meatier here, with thinks like the special and finishing zoom adding to the feel of weight to each attack. It just feels so good in this game.

R O F L

Smash Ace
K. Rool is really fun to play. Like damn.
I actually dislike playing him, he's my least favorite heavy.
Something about his smash attacks and tilts I don't like, and I personally really dislike using and playing against his specials. Also I don't care for his armor gimmick.

It's a shame because I really like K. Rool as a character :/

D

Deleted member

Yeah, his complaint was that the Simpsons, despite being an animated comedy, has at least a semblance of continuity, and discarding all that for a cheap plot is an insult to the fans who choose to pay attention
Simpsons literally runs on Negative Continuity, what are you talking about
Kill: Cutie Gwen
Marry: Onereasonanddone
****: The Gentlepanda

jk id never **** any or marry any of you lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I actually dislike playing him, he's my least favorite heavy.
Something about his smash attacks and tilts I don't like, and I personally really dislike using and playing against his specials. Also I don't care for his armor gimmick.

It's a shame because I really like K. Rool as a character :/
The truly dedicated main their most wanted despite how bad they might be

:4littlemac: cough cough

D

Deleted member

Who here likes me enough to give me 50 bucks?
I'd give it to you if I had 50 bucks!
I think one of Smash Ult's best strengths is its sound design. Everything feels far more meatier here, with thinks like the special and finishing zoom adding to the feel of weight to each attack. It just feels so good in this game.
I agree! Every attack feels like your smacking someone with a fish, especially sweetspotted attacks!

D

Deleted member

I have Crafted World, and I brought my Switch to work with me just in case...

Also I should be on the news pretty soon tonight :yoshi:
Wait what?! You're gonna be on the news, Why? Did something happen?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
had to wuss out of the last third of the master trials because i cant aim for **** with ancient arrows

i'll try it again soon tho, right after i grind dragons to hell and back

D

Deleted member

Imagine your most wanted being a bad character.

Cries in :ultincineroar:

Reverse order, actually.
Imagine getting your favorite in

This meme was made by Geno Gang.

I guess it's not a big deal though Geno could always get in at a later date.

D

Deleted member

Glad it's mutual
I'll contact you in PMs.

Saying that shows you've probably never actually watched the Simpsons.

Because it had a ton of continuity and it wasn't even hidden.
It does continuity nods every once in a while but 90% of the time it has none.
Like, they literally change backstories on the fly and characters have inconsistent ages on flashbacks.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the two Paper Mario games mashed up together in the "Paper Mario Medly" are Sticker Star and Thousand Year Door?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
gonna drop some hot tea

i can understand wanting stage builder back, but why the **** do people want home-run contest back? it's five minutes of enjoyment and then you never play it again. that's not worth an update.

same goes for break the targets, it's a lot of content that you will never play again once you finish everything

the only thing that i remotely understand is stage builder, because at least it's a multiplayer function that can work even in some online

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
HOLY ****.

THEY HAVE MOTHER ****ING SEGATA SANSHIRO.

****ING BASED JAPAN DOES IT AGAIN.
Segata for Smash Bros pls.

gonna drop some hot tea

i can understand wanting stage builder back, but why the **** do people want home-run contest back? it's five minutes of enjoyment and then you never play it again. that's not worth an update.

same goes for break the targets, it's a lot of content that you will never play again once you finish everything

the only thing that i remotely understand is stage builder, because at least it's a multiplayer function that can work even in some online
probably because of

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the two Paper Mario games mashed up together in the "Paper Mario Medly" are Sticker Star and Thousand Year Door?
At the time of release in Smash 4, Sticker Star was new and hot while TTYD was the Ocarina of Time for Gamecube RPGs or something

Noipoi

Howdy!
P.S. I've been meaning to ask: how have you been enjoying Donkey Kong: Frozen Ape?
Finished it a week ago, but yeah it was great!

There's something about DKC games that are just really special, maybe it's the music and the atmosphere but they really are great platformers. Among the best i've played.

Donkey Kong Country Returns: Return of K Rool when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom