• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
So....

Anyone getting Crafted World? :yoshi:
Crafted World looks super adorable but Yoshi game’s in general aren’t really ambitious enough for my tastes. Just like Wooly World for me, if I have extra money or an extra spot on a Christmas list I’ll get it, but nothing I’m planning on.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh. My. Christ.
I forgot. The music selection.

If Sakurai pulls a Xenoblade I swear on my two future children.
Hey, do me a favor here. I've never played any of the Banjo games, and Spiral Mountain is the only song from the series I really know.

So show me some music picks for the bear and bird.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh, your thread has people? Must be nice.

We're still on page one. Probably because I do all my Jill talking here instead of there.
I know what you mean. Like, the Brian thread barely gets much, and only spurts at a time. There's a tiny amount of supports, but most of it leads to general Quest talk, not actually about making the character fun or interesting. It's why I made a regular general thread for it in the Nintenzone alone. Which is even less active, but hey, whatever works.

I somewhat blame myself for not having a fully mapped out moveset. It's a nice op, but still lacking in some ways. Hard to sell a character on a lack of information. That's ignoring it being obscure, anyway.
Yeah, I know what you guys mean. It's frustrating. Since his deconfirmation, the Isaac thread has barely been able to cross past 900 pages.

I'll see myself out.

:troll:

D

Deleted member

Seconded

I pop in occasionally but I always feel like I shouldn’t stay too long or else I’ll get mugged
So what you're saying is I should go introduce myself by asking if anyone would like to play a nice, relaxing game of MC?

D

Deleted member

Hey, do me a favor here. I've never played any of the Banjo games, and Spiral Mountain is the only song from the series I really know.

Treasure Trove Cove and Mr. Patch's boss theme are easily the best out of the entire series, IMO. Those two I recommend, but stuff like the Gruntilda Final Battle are good too.

D

Deleted member

Can't think of many off the top of my head right now, but Click-Clock Wood has always been one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

With pleasure! Which ones?

How about the song that makes exploring a swamp enjoyable?

Maybe you want a bit of a relaxing beach trip?

Want a bit of southern life?

Or are you the sort who wants to travel through a winter wonderland?

Enjoy a trip to Witchyworld, the world's finest amusement park. Warning: All thefts and injuries are not the responsibility of the employees causing them.

That's not even half of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah, I know what you guys mean. It's frustrating. Since his deconfirmation, the Isaac thread has barely been able to cross past 900 pages.

I'll see myself out.

:troll:
Damnit, N3ON. If my SD Memory Card didn't just get probably ruined, I'd actually enjoy this laughter.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
With pleasure! Which ones?

How about the song that makes exploring a swamp enjoyable?

Maybe you want a bit of a relaxing beach trip?

Want a bit of southern life?

Or are you the sort who wants to travel through a winter wonderland?
10/10 selections, those are also the ones I would pick

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I know what you mean. Like, the Brian thread barely gets much, and only spurts at a time. There's a tiny amount of supports, but most of it leads to general Quest talk, not actually about making the character fun or interesting. It's why I made a regular general thread for it in the Nintenzone alone. Which is even less active, but hey, whatever works.

I somewhat blame myself for not having a fully mapped out moveset. It's a nice op, but still lacking in some ways. Hard to sell a character on a lack of information. That's ignoring it being obscure, anyway.
Still probably better than my Linkle thread.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

normal people: "i'll give the protagonist their canon anime name, makes sense"
me, an intellectual: "JANE PERSONA"
I liked the meta joke in Dragon Age II about player characters and their names.

Upon finding the meaning behind your brother's name, he asks Hawke if she ever thinks about the meaning behind her first name. To which she replies, "Oh I'm sure someone thought far too long about my name." And leaves it at that.

D

Deleted member

Me: Yo, you got an aux port?
My friend: Yeah, right here.
Me: Lemme play some music.
My friend: Bro, if it better not be any trash.

Me, plugging it in with the hardest whip:

D

Deleted member

I hope we get some other Microsoft content if we get a Microsoft character, like killer instinct music or something. Goodnight, sleep tight, let the bed bugs writhe upon your body.

D

Deleted member

Banjo music is great, I would love to hear it in Smash. Not to mention all of the cool potential a Banjo stage would have with how many unique locations the Banjo games have.

Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I'm really liking the idea of Banjo in Smash. Here's hoping it happens!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I want Steve more too, but I'd be lying if I said that I don't think the Banjo fans deserve it. They're one of, if not nicest, most committed fanbase for a character in Smash Bros. You never really see a Banjo fan getting into hateful debates with people over him, nor do you really ever see them complaining. Instead, they're getting the attention of notable figures like Phil Spencer and acting to get Banjo in.

Maybe I ought to play Banjo Kazooie myself.
If you do get the chance to, I’d recommend getting the XBOX versions, there’s a couple QoL changes that I think will improve your experience with it.

D

Deleted member

Banjo music is great, I would love to hear it in Smash. Not to mention all of the cool potential a Banjo stage would have with how many unique locations the Banjo games have.

Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I'm really liking the idea of Banjo in Smash. Here's hoping it happens!
Shame they can only choose about one stage. Gruntilda's Lair or Spiral Mountain are the obvious choices. Maybe if they have it to where Grunty's Lair or Isle Of Hags tour all of the different areas.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
This will forever be the best Banjo-Kazooie music:

I actually like all of the music so much that I don't want to pick a favorite...but I guess you could say I'm partial to the main theme (so all of the music that has the same tune, including Grunty's Furnace Fun), Freezeezy Peak, Spiral Mountain, the Grunty music, Mr. Patch, Glitter Gulch Mine, and Hailfire Peaks - crap I think I listed too much to be partial to what do I do.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Shame they can only choose about one stage. Gruntilda's Lair or Spiral Mountain are the obvious choices. Maybe if they have it to where Grunty's Lair or Isle Of Hags tour all of the different areas.
They could always pull a "WHAT?" and use Banjoland as a traveling stage.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
This will forever be the best Banjo-Kazooie music:

I actually like all of the music so much that I don't want to pick a favorite...but I guess you could say I'm partial to the main theme (so all of the music that has the same tune, including Grunty's Furnace Fun), Freezeezy Peak, Spiral Mountain, Mr. Patch, Glitter Gulch Mine, and Hailfire Peaks - crap I think I listed too much to be partial to what do I do.
I was so confused at first but then I saw who uploaded it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
While we're on the topic of Banjo Kazooie,

Am I the only one here who actually enjoyed Nuts & Bolts?

I feel like that game only gets hate because it has the Banjo Kazooie name attached to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom