• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey um Zoe is back in my avatar
Honestly if she made it into Smash y'all would be mad at first, but you would come to accept her eventually

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
What do y'all think is going to be in the 2.0 update? It's pretty jarring that they're already making such a jump in numbered versions, so I don't think it's just balance changes. I speculate Audrey the II, or shall I say,『 PLANT 』 to come out with 2.0, because the cutoff to redeem them is Jan 31 and the update should be coming out around that time if it's next week. Early purchase bonus ends -> plant comes out. New modes is a big maybe but plant just seems more likely since it we're pretty sure it was going to come out in February anyway.
Prepping the game to prepare for its first standalone expansion Super Smash Bros vs Final Fantasy. Now you know where the rest of the Final Fantasy content went.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey um Zoe is back in my avatar
Honestly if she made it into Smash y'all would be mad at first, but you would come to accept her eventually
I'd honestly just be dumbfounded that she got in over other non game characters that at least have some history with Nintendo, like Popeye or James Bond

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
It's like turning in a solid 1.5 page report instead of a 5 page report. Everything that needed said was said. There's no demerit in that.

++James Bond

Also: TMNT

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Hey, we have a new title. It's pretty redundant, though. Tell me the difference between a demon and spammer.

One is designed to torture you and make your life miserable, and the other one is a demon.
Simple:

Demons are Demons

Spambots are so evil even Demons want nothing to do with them.

D

Deleted member

I’d say pretty likely.

My guess is Nintendo will want plant released before its amiibo on the 15th.
There's also the possibility that the 15th is his release date, though.

TBH what makes me doubt he's coming on Friday is the lack of notice from Nintendo about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
There's also the possibility that the 15th is his release date, though.

TBH what makes me doubt he's coming on Friday is the lack of notice from Nintendo about it.
They could be staying silent so that they can pull their typical 'is available right after the direct' trick

Also, for the next direct (there's gonna be one, it's just a matter of when), what do people reckon the 'one last thing' reveal is going to be?

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

They could be staying silent so that they can pull their typical 'is available right after the direct' trick

Also, for the next direct (there's gonna be one, it's just a matter of when), what do people reckon the 'one last thing' reveal is going to be?
Depends if there is a Direct coming anytime soon. With each passing week we keep saying there's gonna be one, and yet here we are heading into February, still without a Direct. There is definitely a possibility that a Direct is still weeks out, and there's no guarantee it'll even be a big General. For all we know, it could be a mini, or even a Nindies presentation. Heck, it could just be a Pokemon Direct for Gen 8. Lots of different ways Nintendo could go with it.

Assuming it is a General, though? Last big thing will probably be Animal Crossing's big reveal, or some big DLC.

D

Deleted member

I think my science teacher was actually
Dharkon
in disguise
I mean why else would she be such a ****ing *****

D

Deleted member

I'd honestly just be dumbfounded that she got in over other non game characters that at least have some history with Nintendo, like Popeye or James Bond
The first non-vidya character to get in would be either Popeye or Goku tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom