• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh God

Oh God oh God oh God

My Switch charger won’t charge it?! I tried the power off trick, different outlets, EVERYTHING. it still won’t charge it... there’s not a lot of power left...
Dawn of the First Hour
-2 Hours Remain-

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm still floored at how huge FiM got. It's a miracle it's made it as far as it has and didn't stop at season 3 like originally planned.

Like, MLP was huge back in 2011-2012, and has pretty much cemented itself into internet culture. I'm extremely curious to see what Hasbro does with the brand moving forward, as FiM has one heck of a legacy for future projects to live up to.
As i've said before, I was nine in 2011. But even I knew the full extent of the Brony uprising (Okay not the full extent, that came later). It's really really fascinating. I've also mentioned how due to a weird chain of events mlp kinda got me to start writing stories.

I've heard the new series will take a lot of cues from FIM, so that just proves it's impact. Hasbro's gonna want to keep that going for a long time.

D

Deleted member

I'm still floored at how huge FiM got. It's a miracle it's made it as far as it has and didn't stop at season 3 like originally planned.

Like, MLP was huge back in 2011-2012, and has pretty much cemented itself into internet culture. I'm extremely curious to see what Hasbro does with the brand moving forward, as FiM has one heck of a legacy for future projects to live up to.
i hope they kill the brand and let another franchise be in the ****ing spotlight one god damn time

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I can list all the SEGA characters I'd like to see in Smash, but then we'd be here all day.

Though, a non-blocky Akira for starters would be cool. pls Sakurai

KMDP

Smash Legend
i hope they kill the brand and let another franchise be in the ****ing spotlight one god damn time
You're asking Hasbro to "kill the brand"?

The "My Little Pony" brand?

One of Hasbro's biggest selling toy lines among little girls?

That "My Little Pony" brand?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So....

I’ve been planning a last Hunger Games but it is gonna be majorly different:

1. It won’t be a fight to the death, I’m gonna use the text to create a completely custom game using the sim. This also means arena events won’t happen.
2. It will be a sort of cooperative game (using the text. All districts team up to fight a common foe), but only one survives. Not wins.
3. No robotic characters or Smashboards users. The former won’t make sense for plot reasons. The latter I’m just not sure anyone is up for it.
4. Only one instance of a character name (I.e. if Thanos is added, other forms and characters (I.e. Thanos Truck) won’t be included)
5. 48 tributes. Other than my usual 6 (Duck Hunt, Mr. Window, Gavin Free, Agitha, Star Butterfly, and Scarecrow), go nuts!
6. It won’t be this week, I need time to flesh out what events I wish to include and the framing story. I shall have the plot done by Friday. This also means no requests for now. Next Monday I will begin requests and then next Saturday I will run it.

That is all.
That sounds very interesting, I nominate Geno and Duster please.

D

Deleted member

So you're saying they need to make more Power Rangers stuff?
ANYTHING
BUT MLP
"stop liking things popular things that i don't like and start liking that one thing that me and 3 other people like"
You're asking Hasbro to "kill the brand"?

The "My Little Pony" brand?

One of Hasbro's biggest selling toy lines among little girls?

That "My Little Pony" brand?
ok "kill the brand" was very extreme, I'm sorry
but seriously
PUT SOMETHING ELSE IN THE CENTER OF IT ALL

D

Deleted member

ANYTHING
BUT MLP

but seriously
But WHY would they do that

If it ain't broke don't fix it and while I don't personally get the appeal MLP is hella not broke with it's huge fanbase

D

Deleted member

So....

1. It won’t be a fight to the death, I’m gonna use the text to create a completely custom game using the sim. This also means arena events won’t happen.
2. It will be a sort of cooperative game (using the text. All districts team up to fight a common foe), but only one survives. Not wins.
3. No robotic characters or Smashboards users. The former won’t make sense for plot reasons. The latter I’m just not sure anyone is up for it.
4. Only one instance of a character name (I.e. if Thanos is added, other forms and characters (I.e. Thanos Truck) won’t be included)
5. 48 tributes. Other than my usual 6 (Duck Hunt, Mr. Window, Gavin Free, Agitha, Star Butterfly, and Scarecrow), go nuts!
6. It won’t be this week, I need time to flesh out what events I wish to include and the framing story. I shall have the plot done by Friday. This also means no requests for now. Next Monday I will begin requests and then next Saturday I will run it.

That is all.
I volunteer Guido Mista from Jojo as a tribute.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I like how I said no requests until next Monday yet everyone starts piling them in.

Need time to figure out what each and every flavor text is, how the characters die, and so on.

osby

Smash Obsessed
ANYTHING
BUT MLP

but seriously
Why? It's like saying Mario takes all the spotlight in Nintendo and another smaller franchise should replace it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So....

That is all.
So far I’ll nominate Greg Proops and Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I like how I said no requests until next Monday yet everyone starts piling them in.

Need time to figure out what each and every flavor text is, how the characters die, and so on.
So far I’ll nominate Greg Proops and Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.
The request start coming and they don't stop coming.
Breaking the rules and they hit the ground running.
Didn't make sense not to submit for fun.
Your ideas are smart, but reading-comprehension skills are dumb.

D

Deleted member

I actually love the MKX redesign. And I hate that they seemed to just copy and paste her face onto Skarlet without the teeth.

I will really hate Skarlet if she essentially replaces Mileena for a game.
Agree, especially when both appeared in 9. Its pretty much the only thing i dont like about Netherrealms Studios games as I havr to wait and see if my favorites are in.

Please gice me Ermac

KMDP

Smash Legend
So, while I continue drawing stuff in the background.

I just want to take the chance to repost something I posted earlier in the day, when the thread wasn't particularly active.

I was looking through my Sonic art (not old Sonic art, god no); and...

You might think this is an OC, it is not; though it is an original design for a pre-existing character.

I challenge people to work out who this is supposed to be without cheating and looking at the Filename.

Anyone who knows the answer will get an e-Cookie.

And my respect.
I've been dreaming up a Sonic Fan Game on and off for a while, this hypothetical fan game has 8 characters.

I drew this as a visual graphic to represent the running speeds of the characters.

I need to draw people walking and running more often.
Actually, speaking of "old Sonic art", I did find an old piece of Sonic artwork I did when I was young.

I may show it to the class, because it's hilarious.

D

Deleted member

I'm curious to see what others here think since I got Sonic on the brain now:

What are thoughts here on Sonic Chronicles? I've played through the game multiple times now and actually really like it. I was super bummed that Bioware never got to make a sequel.

Oh, and since I brought it up late last night, I wanna see what people here think about SA1 and 2's shooting levels. Everyone I ever see talk about them hates them a ton, but I actually love Gamma's and Eggman's levels. Tails' kind of suck, though.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

What are thoughts here on Sonic Chronicles? I've played through the game multiple times now and actually really like it. I was super bummed that Bioware never got to make a sequel.

Oh, and since I brought it up late last night, I wanna see what people here think about SA1 and 2's shooting levels. Everyone I ever see talk about them hates them a ton, but I actually love Gamma's and Eggman's levels. Tails' kind of suck, though.
One of the few Sonic games in existence, where the music really isn't a plus

Even 06 had a stellar ost to it's name, but not Chronicles

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, while I continue drawing stuff in the background.

I just want to take the chance to repost something I posted earlier in the day, when the thread wasn't particularly active.

I was looking through my Sonic art (not old Sonic art, god no); and...

You might think this is an OC, it is not; though it is an original design for a pre-existing character.

I challenge people to work out who this is supposed to be without cheating and looking at the Filename.

Anyone who knows the answer will get an e-Cookie.

And my respect.
I've been dreaming up a Sonic Fan Game on and off for a while, this hypothetical fan game has 8 characters.

I drew this as a visual graphic to represent the running speeds of the characters.

I need to draw people walking and running more often.
Actually, speaking of "old Sonic art", I did find an old piece of Sonic artwork I did when I was young.

I may show it to the class, because it's hilarious.
Looks like Blaze the Cat or Rouge the bat, I'm not sure which one though. That's all I got.

D

Deleted member

imagine needing to pee during the movie
IMG-20190325-WA0006~2.jpg

this post was made by strong bladder gang

D

Deleted member

One of the few Sonic games in existence, where the music really isn't a plus
I actually feel that way about Forces, which I guess isn't a popular opinion, as I've seen a lot of people like Forces' OST. Only song I like from Forces is Aqua Road.

D

Deleted member

man chronicles ****ing slapped
it probably sucked but damn as a kid it was the coolest ****
shade was so ****ing badass

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Hey, hey, another news coming! Remember that 'Pokemon leak' involving that bug-like Pokemon?? The one the surfaced some days ago??

Well, it appears you've been tricked. Completely tricked. Confirmed fake by the author.

gosh dang it you can't believe any leak these days.

except Ken for some reason.

sucks because the design was very cool imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom