• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

oh god oh **** I still can't get over the fact that Dora has a ****ing knife

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smashboards what is wrong with you.
Will Will had no idea she was 12 until after the fact. All he did was make a quick Alabama joke which is nothing out of the ordinary.

Just saying because certain people here have the habit of being dishonest.

D

Deleted member

I want to pick the new Medievil remake just to give back a favour to a group of Medievil fans I know on Social Media and supported the Crash and Spyro fandoms a lot back when N.Sane Trilogy got revealed (and they still support us to this day).

I met a lot of cool people during those times, who I still keep contact with.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

I'm kind of interested in that one as well. I also wouldn't mind seeing something new with Sly, but I doubt that's ever gonna happen unfortunately. Sony's catering more towards the mature crowd, which is fine, but not really for me. I'm not really a GoW and stuff like that kind of guy. What games they do get that interest me inevitably come to other platforms. SotC Remake, KH3, and P5 are the only games they got that I actually care about ATM. Spider Man looks cool, though, so maybe I'll give that a shot at some point? IDK. :drshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Basically, just substitute the assault rifle for a spray bottle and that's what it was like. I moved to Arizona to get away from the huge bugs, so it's unacceptable.
To take down giant insects who came from outer space
We now head underground, for their path we must retrace
And find their giant nest and crush the queen's carapace
The EDF deploys!

EDF! EDF! EDF!​

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Will Will had no idea she was 12 until after the fact. All he did was make a quick Alabama joke which is nothing out of the ordinary.

Just saying because certain people here have the habit of being dishonest.
Jokes about someone's actual family are still a thing I'd usually consider off-limits. I don't have context or know what the joke was, so I'll drop it.

D

Deleted member

I love that I can just say the absolute most nonsensical **** but anyone who has ever watched Jojo will just go "haha I get that!".

D

Deleted member

Speaking again about guests in fighting games:

I would love to see Sir Daniel Fortesque in Soul Calibur.

D

Deleted member

Jokes about someone's actual family are still a thing I'd usually consider off-limits. I don't have context or know what the joke was, so I'll drop it.
Okay, I’ll keep that in mind next time it happens. When no one bats an eye because it isn’t an unpopular member joking about a popular member.

D

Deleted member

I actually want to try out the Soul Calibur series with 6.

Anyone here have any knowledge on how the PC port is for that? That's probably what I'd prefer to play it on if I ever get to it.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Unless a guest character very specifically caters to me (like 2B or Akuma) I really don't like them. I buy Mortal Kombat games to play Mortal Kombat characters, not Aliens and Predators.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Unless a guest character very specifically caters to me (like 2B or Akuma) I really don't like them. I buy Mortal Kombat games to play Mortal Kombat characters, not Aliens and Predators.
I'm actually the same with Smash, TBH. The 3rd parties only excite me if it's something that's catered towards me like Sonic, Snake. and Joker. The other 3rd party guests don't do much for me.

D

Deleted member

Yup.

That being said doh, I got every non-guest I wanted for MK11 confirmed (my main Johnny Cage, Noob Saibot, Sonya Blade, Raiden and Scorpion) and thankfully we are getting more non-guests with the DLC like Shang Tsung (sorry if I spelled the name wrong).

I don’t want many guests, but Wolverine is actually the only one left from my most wanted. Of course, I already find the roster perfect and I don’t mind if he doesn’t get in.

KMDP

Smash Legend
uh...which pictures?
Literally just pictures of "The Noipoi".

I have an idea for something, but I can't remember the specifics of the character design.

I wanted it to be a surprise, but I'm not a forward thinker and don't save art like that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm actually the same with Smash, TBH. The 3rd parties only excite me if it's something that's catered towards me like Sonic, Snake. and Joker. The other 3rd party guests don't do much for me.
Good thing Sans is loved by everyone on the planet, he caters to everybody.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay, I’ll keep that in mind next time it happens. When no one bats an eye because it isn’t an unpopular member joking about a popular member.
I know you're being facetious, but you should absolutely do that.

D

Deleted member

I'm kind of mixed on the game itself but I love Sans and Papyrus and Undertale's music, so I'd be down to get Sans in Smash.

I also love goofy memes, so yeah.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Doesn't that apply to every character?

D

Deleted member

He also knows a lot about good music, which is always welcomed.
Hopefully he doesn’t mind to share it with us, unlike a certain someone...
*stares at :ultcloud:*

Noipoi

Howdy!
Literally just pictures of "The Noipoi".

I have an idea for something, but I can't remember the specifics of the character design.

I wanted it to be a surprise, but I'm not a forward thinker and don't save art like that.
Uh ok.

I'll start from least modern and go to the most modern design.

The Noipoi.png

Noipoi! alt.png

Noi Icon Ultimate.png

Valentines card.png

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yup.

That being said doh, I got every non-guest I wanted for MK11 confirmed (my main Johnny Cage, Noob Saibot, Sonya Blade, Raiden and Scorpion)
Must be nice.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm kind of mixed on the game itself but I love Sans and Papyrus and Undertale's music, so I'd be down to get Sans in Smash.

I also love goofy memes, so yeah.
I know Sans is a meme, but I truly love the game and I think it'd be amazing (and not as bad as some people think) if it got represented.

I also don't think it's as impossible as others would think. Not saying it's likely, but broaden your horizons people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom