• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nah fam make it Fugo because you KNOW that ************ would have the nastiest ****ing fatalities
Pancake Fugone with that horrendous cheese outfit shouldn't be in over David Bowie because I need the Deadly Queen to turn everyone in the MK cast into just a hand

D

Deleted member

I feel great!
It has been a long while since the last time I felt this happy with myself and everything surrounding me.

And it is showing with my recent marks at high school too! I am finally getting a lot of 8s, 7s or 6s at the exams and I am sending every work completed on the same day it is asked! Better than in the past month by a mile.

Hopefully, this great track keeps going on for a long while.

D

Deleted member

Btw, is it on their YouTube channel? Because I didn't saw it on there.
My guess is that the stream isn't live yet.

Maybe they'll have it up when it's closer? IDK how Sony usually does these things, I'm not much of a Sony person anymore, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Real talk though, Fugone was done dirty like that by Araki but at least I still got Zipper Mom

D

Deleted member

TBH the only PlayStation thing I care about ATM is Media Molecule's new game.

D

Deleted member

TBH the only PlayStation thing I care about ATM is Media Molecule's new game.
I want to pick the new Medievil remake just to give back a favour to a group of Medievil fans I know on Social Media and supported the Crash and Spyro fandoms a lot back when N.Sane Trilogy got revealed (and they still support us to this day).

I met a lot of cool people during those times, who I still keep contact with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom