• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Right now I'm just wondering if we're going to surpass 3000 pages before Nintendo actually ends our DLC suffering for Joker.
If this thread already is at 2900 pages without any Smash info at all, I'd say we'll get there before that happens.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, remember that one time where Luigi was going to literally bomb Mario and Peach inside a bus?

There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

tumblr_pojfn4w5Tp1qhb6tgo1_1280.png

I've seen plenty of ideas for how a BotW Ganondorf could look but nice buff dad is one of the best

Source is Siobhan Chiffon on tumblr

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, remember that one time where Luigi was going to literally bomb Mario and Peach inside a bus?

This makes Bomberman look like a pacific dude.

At least he only bombs bad people or Bombers who allow him to do so.

View attachment 200968
I've seen plenty of ideas for how a BotW Ganondorf could look but nice buff dad is one of the best

Source is Siobhan Chiffon on tumblr
Nintendo should make a Zelda game featuring a good Ganondorf.

D

Deleted member

When Luigi had enough being player 2

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Broke: wanting anime stuff like Jojo or Dragon Ball in Smash.
Woke: wanting Wolverine in Mortal Kombat alongside completely new characters for the franchise and some returning ones.

D

Deleted member

yo that would actually be cool
He just fits in Mortal Kombat.
Just look some gameplay videos of the PS3 game based on Origins Wolverine (actually a better product than the movie it is based on and worth to pick) to understand how brutal Wolverine really is.

D

Deleted member

I saw that Shazam is getting good reviews all-around. I love his character in the comics and other media so I’m glad to see they’re doing him justice, might actually watch the movie.

D

Deleted member

I saw that Shazam is getting good reviews all-around. I love his character in the comics and other media so I’m glad to see they’re doing him justice, might actually watch the movie.
Same.
I may be more excited for Godzilla, but I completely want to see Shazam too.

How about Jojo in MK? Dio for MK11?
Haven’t checked anything about Jojo, so I don’t know how brutal the characters are.

D

Deleted member

And with James Gunn directing the next Suicide Squad, we may see the DCEU turn into something salvageable.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
And with James Gunn directing the next Suicide Squad, we may see the DCEU turn into something salvageable.
shame it took the recasting of superman and batman to get there as well as a failed mess of a justice league movie

we need to restart the entire thing but keep, like, wonder woman, shazam and maybe aquaman as the only canon ones

D

Deleted member

Broke: wanting anime stuff like Jojo or Dragon Ball in Smash.
Woke: wanting Wolverine in Mortal Kombat alongside completely new characters for the franchise and some returning ones.
Bespoke: Wanting the missing klassics to return such as Reptile and Smoke.

How about Jojo in MK? Dio for MK11?
Yeah, DIO is the only character JoJo character I could see being in MK11.

D

Deleted member

Broke: Wanting anime characters in Smash
Joke: Wanting Jojo in Smash
Woke: Wanting Mario to get a Stand

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
You know what I miss?

64 styled CSS that show the model of the character you pick and having it rotate instead of lazily pasting the render artwork.

like actual fighting games do.

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Not gonna be on the thread long today. Just gonna remind everyone the Playstation Direct is today at 5 PM Eastern Time. Do the time zone conversions yourselves..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom