• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
All I can remember about death battle is that they’re mostly pretty stupid but they at least got Fate beating Strange and Darkseid beating Thanos right and that’s enough for me
The best thing Death Battle ever did was put Quicksilver fans in their place.

The fact that Flash vs. Quicksilver was ever a debate was ****ing laughable.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You know, considering Goku generally gets to keep his body when he dies, technically there's nothing stopping him from just... coming back from the afterlife when killed for Round 2 except adhering to an honour system. :laugh:

Also the fact that getting killed while already dead would erase him from existence.
For now
Not to be a ****ing nerd or anything but Goku’s a bit of a brick wall, he’s ridiculously strong and powerful but he doesn’t really have any crazy magic or something like that. It’s why he’s vulnerable to poisoning. He’s honetsly more of a flying brick than Superman. Although, magic in the Dragon Ball universe can be countered if your number is big enough like with Vegito becoming candy so idk.
I think Goku has stolen enough techniques that he can virtually do anything he wanted anyway, he just doesn't.
Like, dude can telekinetically control people and use god of destruction shenanigans

D

Deleted member

I haven't played Fates but uh...

View attachment 200014

I like Peri
Now that's a fellow man of culture!
Okay.jpg

I like her personality and character, not the Waifu way and I haven't played fates so if she's actually a bad character I wouldn't know I don't have a 3DS to play the game on even if I wanted to

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Smashboards My Immortal: the story so far.
Hi my name is Noipoi Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony blue hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Ultomato (AN: if u don’t know who he is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to NateVO but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a wizard, and I go to a magic site l called Smashboards in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Smashboards. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Noipoi!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Faygoshill!

“What’s up Faygoshill?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.
The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun.

My friend, God Emporor Yoshi (AN: Zinith dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. He flipped his long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened his forest-green eyes. He put on his Papa Genos t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

“OMFG, I saw you talking to Faygoshill yesterday!” he said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Faygoshill?” he asked as we went out of the Incineroar common room and into the Ultimate Social Thread.

“No I so ****ing don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right!” he exclaimed. Just then, Faygoshill walked up to me.

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily.

“Guess what.” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, Papa Genos is having a video in Hogsmeade.” he told me.

“Oh. My. ****ing. God!” I screamed. I love PG. They are my favorite band, besides PGX.

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” he asked.

I gasped.
On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Faygoshill was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Malos t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!).

“Hi Faygoshill!” I said in a depressed voice.

“Hi Noipoi.” he said back. We walked into his flying black Anyone is Here bumper (the license plate said 666) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to PapaGenos and PizzaDudeManGuy. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to PapaGenos.

“You come in cold, you're covered in blood
They're all so happy you've arrived
The doctor cuts your cord, hands you to your mom
She sets you free into this life.” sang PapaGenos (I don’t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

“PapaGenos is so ****ing hot.” I said to Faygoshill, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Faygoshill looked sad.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like him better than YOU!” I said.

“Really?” asked Faygoshill sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know PapaGenos and he’s going out with LOZ ****ing 18. I ****ing hate that little *****.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Faygoshill. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked PapaGenos and PizzaDudeManGuy for their autographs and photos with them. We got PG concert tees. Draco and I crawled back into the Everyone Is Here bumper, but Draco didn’t go back into the Ultimate Social Thread, instead he drove the car into……………………… the Rate Their Chances thread!
AN: I sed stup flaming ok Noipoi’s name is NOIPOI nut mary su OK! DRACO IS SOO REPECTS wif her dat he is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“FAYGOSHILL!” I shouted. “What the **** do you think you are doing?”

Faygoshill didn’t answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

“What the ****ing hell?” I asked angrily.

“Noipoi?” he asked.

“What?” I snapped.

Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly nothing happened because Faygoshill isn't creepy. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHER****ERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Toaster Brains!
Chapter 5.

AN: STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a prep or a decidueye sympathysr! Da only reson Toaster Brainz swor is coz he had a hedache ok an on tup of dat he wuz mad at dem 4 not having sexx! PS im nut updating umtil I get five good revoiws!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toaster Brains made and Faygoshill and I follow him. He kept shouting at us angrily.

“You ludacris fools!” he shouted.

I started to cry tears of blood down my pallid face. Faygoshill comforted me. When we went back to the site Toaster Brains took us to The Gentlepanda and Onereasonanddone, who were both looking very angry.

“They were not having sexual intercourse in the Rate Their Chances thread!” he yelled in a furious voice.

“Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?” asked Gentlepanda.

“How dare you?” demanded onereasonanddone.

And then Faygoshill shrieked. “BECAUSE I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE!”

Everyone was quiet. ToasterBrains and Gentlepanda still looked mad but Onereasonandone said. “Fine. Very well. You may go up to your rooms.”

Faygoshill and I went upstairs while the teachers glared at us.

“Are you okay, Noipoi?” Faygoshill asked me gently.

“Yeah I guess.” I lied. I went to the other guy's dorm and brushed my teeth and my hair and changed into a low-cut black floor-length dress with red lace all around it and black high heels. When I came out….

Faygoshill was standing in front of the bathroom, and he started to sing ‘Leaked Evidence Of Waddle Dee In Super Smash Bros’ by PapaGenos. I was so flattered, even though he wasn’t supposed to be there. After that, we said goodnight and he reluctantly went back into his room.

that's all for now. this is literally just copy/paste My Immortal.

https://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/chapters122.htm

D

Deleted member

Dragon Ball is more of an amusement ride than a story focused show

It has story I like but I'm kind of around for the fun and am in the group of people that appreciates the absurd power creep.
Most enjoyable thing about DB are the characters, even if a lot of them are affected by the power creep by the end of Z and Super, they are still more enjoyable than most in a lot of Shonen series.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
he does. God Goku is stated to far surpass super vegito and that's only in the first beerus fight.

Fun fact: Blue goku in ToP arc surpasses Blue vegito in the black arc
Where are either of these stated?

Because either one significantly nerfs the multiplying power of fusion.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Dragon Ball is more of an amusement ride than a story focused show

It has story I like but I'm kind of around for the fun and am in the group of people that appreciates the absurd power creep.
Yeah, that makes sense. Probably why I have a hard time getting into it. Still wish people wouldn't get so hung up on power levels.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Y’know, Fighterz having mostly rushdown is quite accurate to the series, since that’s what most of the characters do, and the ones who don’t are usually jobbers, like range shooters.

(Sniff, chaiozu, oh you waste of potential)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think Goku has stolen enough techniques that he can virtually do anything he wanted anyway, he just doesn't.
Like, dude can telekinetically control people and use god of destruction shenanigans
True, I just wished stuff like that was used more. I mean, even someone like the Flash can do some unique stuff, and Gotenks has a really creative power set so it’s a bit lame.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Not to be a ****ing nerd or anything but Goku’s a bit of a brick wall, he’s ridiculously strong and powerful but he doesn’t really have any crazy magic or something like that. It’s why he’s vulnerable to poisoning. He’s honetsly more of a flying brick than Superman. Although, magic in the Dragon Ball universe can be countered if your number is big enough like with Vegito becoming candy so idk.
Goku was able to read minds in the Namek arc.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
IS and Nintendo: Please pay $20 for Azura's "explanation". :4wario2:

Also, excuse you, Hoshido had Selkie, Hinoka, and Setsuna, too.

But yeah, other than those ones Hoshido sucked.
Honestly I commonly forget all the kids' names.

SPEAKING OF KIDS.

Jfc was Rhajat underwhelming. I decided to go for her and F!Corrin on my Revelation playthrough and that had to be the most underwhelming, awful excuse for a C-S romantic support. And now I can't have Kana. ****.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
The only Hoshido royal that I liked was Sakura, she was more interesting than Forehead lobster, literally who tomboy, and screaming hot pineapple.

(I don’t hate them though)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Goku was able to read minds in the Namek arc.
That’s true, I had forgotten about that, but it doesn’t change in imo in fight he pretty much always does the same things. Gets a bit boring after a while for me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah, that makes sense. Probably why I have a hard time getting into it. Still wish people wouldn't get so hung up on power levels.
Point me to someone who genuinely gets hung up on power levels and I'll point you to someone who really really shouldn't watch shows like Dragon Ball

still can't believe the manga had him use hakai
They also made Master Roshi ridiculous and I love it tbh
True, I just wished stuff like that was used more. I mean, even someone like the Flash can do some unique stuff, and Gotenks has a really creative power set so it’s a bit lame.
Yeah. Hopefully Goku (and everyone else) uses more interesting techniques.
It's part of the reason I've been watching the Dragon Ball Heroes promotional anime- It's 1000% non canon but I mean Grand Priest (?) Goku was nuts

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Watch some of Kuro's videos. I share his opinion that if the story is entirely about how powerful the hero needs to be to defeat the villain, than you are not telling a good story. We get too hooked on Power Levels and the path of least resistence, when a character is super strong it lowers out suspension of disbelief, and I don't get why. I would argue that when a character maxes out in power it's where their story really begins.

Also the last villain at the end of Omniverse literally wanted to go back to the beginning of time and change the universe as it formed. Those are still pretty high stakes.

Also, the reboot has really garbage writing. It only ever shoots for comedy and it's never funny.
Alien X's power is "Whatever the hell I damn well want to happen right now, will happen" and then ****ing reality bends backwards and says "Ravage me". It is the biggest example of a "I win" button. There's no suspense when there's no restriction on the "I win" button, because from that point on, everyone will know that the "I win" button will make everything meaningless

Huh. I heard the Vilgax stuff was handled very well
Ben's world just dosn't work like that so I have no idea how to quantify that feat. It just... doesn't make sense.

I don't know how to defend that response. I mean, Scorpion didn't really respawn. Ryu just burnt off his flesh and that didn't kill him, because it wouldn't.

There's also the fact that they've said repeatedly that their rules have "changed" after Season 2. But while we do know what they're like now we don't really know what they were before.

Who knows, maybe their verdict or presentation would change if they redid that fight now.
Okay but like when will we get Roshi for Fighterz? Please?
Never because Roshi's a joke that's gotten stale years ago

D

Deleted member

Honestly I commonly forget all the kids' names.

SPEAKING OF KIDS.

Jfc was Rhajat underwhelming. I decided to go for her and F!Corrin on my Revelation playthrough and that had to be the most underwhelming, awful excuse for a C-S romantic support. And now I can't have Kana. ****.
Weren't all of Corrin's supports in general awful, though? I can't really think of many good ones.

Also, yeah, Rhajat stinks compared to Tharja. Tharja actually had really cool supports, especially with that one guy who's name I can't remember where they talked about family.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Point me to someone who genuinely gets hung up on power levels and I'll point you to someone who really really shouldn't watch shows like Dragon Ball

They also made Master Roshi ridiculous and I love it tbh

Yeah. Hopefully Goku (and everyone else) uses more interesting techniques.
It's part of the reason I've been watching the Dragon Ball Heroes promotional anime- It's 1000% non canon but I mean Grand Priest (?) Goku was nuts
Can I point to the entire vs. battle comunity and everyone who says "the show looses the stakes when a character gets X powerful" or "why didn't they just blahblahblah". Or do I just have to point to Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Except XC2 is far better, coming from a person who never played XC2 nor Fates.
Fates is a guilty pleasure of mine because of the art and music. I've only recently come around to not hating it because I picked up Corrin in Smash.

I don't recommend it to people though. Like, if you want to try it and like it, more power to you. But it won't be my fault if you hate it.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Peanut Brain: Heihachi in smash
Small brain: Lloyd in smash
Big Brain: Katamari Prince in smash
Galaxy brain: Digimon in smash
Universe brain: Chocovaders in smash

MainJPW

M.T.A
That makes LESS sense, it's been established there's only 12 universes or some ****, I'm pretty sure destroying one is bound to get Zen-O to step in
It’s actually what was stated in the Dragon Ball Super: Broly light novel:

Energy containing the might of a different dimension collides between the two. A flash of light surges as a silent explosion expanded. The next instant, Gogeta and Broly found themselves within a dimension of swirling strange lights. The boundary of the dimension could not withstand the energy released by them and got torn apart​
It’s more accurate to say that they were destroying the dimensional barriers than the actual dimensions themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom