• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Gosh my Computer really doesn't want me to play DQ huh? Everytime I open the game it crashes

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well let's not go down the route of talking about what makes women attractive again; that didn't go so well last time.

Instead let's talk about how last night my brother got stuck in Code Veronica because he never found the grenade launcher and literally didn't have enough ammo to beat the boss at the end of disc 1 so when he went to bed I quickly ran through the game to get him back to where he was but with tons of ammo and a grenade launcher.

Man Code Veronica was a ****ing dumb game.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Everyone: Erdrick is DLC
Me: A shroob is DLC
What? I enjoyed PiT even though I never finished it.

D

Deleted member

There is a reason they call it 'fake and gay' you non hetero
@everyone Starting now, Gwen and ANYTHING to do with Gwen, except for memes, is banned. Do not speak of it, do not condone anyone talking to it, etc.

It is a child. Kids are not welcome here. This is a serious server for serious people. Today's generation with their stupid slang like "pp" and watching anime like JoJo and whatnot is useless and a waste of the world. Use your life wisely

Use your life to do better in the world. This generation is digging a bigger and bigger hole.

This new rule will get you punished severely.

P.s. you can still be Gwen idc, waste your life if you want, but don't talk about it

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Imagine in the final chapter in Conquest, instead of Takumi firing an arrow at you, half of the top of the building is ripped of by a huge meaty blob of a monster that releases its organs to spread it through the building. Sporting multiple mouths, tounges, and limbs, all with agonizing screams from those mouths. That monster, is none other than the 3rd form of possessed Sakura, who was almost killed before being possessed by Anakos after Takumi as a host is no longer serviceable.
My only response is:

Man, **** Takumi.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
real talk tho, regardless of the implications adding a gacha game like granblue would have for smash, the soundtrack is a bop and would make it all worthwhile

D

Deleted member

What they did for Smash 4 was pretty different though. That was releasing 3 characters at once while announcing 2 of them at the same time. They are NOT going to just drop a third party character and new modes without fanfare in April.

3 directs? Are you counting the Nindie ones or something? Even if you are, the situation you're describing is "Well guys we've already marketed some games more than usual, we can't market something for our major 2018 title which will coincide with the upcoming P5R announcement". Joker is a pretty big deal so they won't drop them without fanfare like a generic enemy. Especially as again, there are new modes to show off as we don't OFFICIALLY know what those are. It's just bad marketing and Smash is an exception to Nintendo being bad at marketing
I mean hey, those things could very well happen, and I do like to be proven wrong, but how I see it is that usually whenever there's been this huge promotional push in the beginning of the year -- such as the three Directs that have happened (the general one, Nindies showcase and the Pokemon Direct) -- info dies down a tad until E3 comes around.

If there does happen to be another Direct, good stuff, but I'm having low expectations until E3 comes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
@everyone Starting now, Gwen and ANYTHING to do with Gwen, except for memes, is banned. Do not speak of it, do not condone anyone talking to it, etc.

It is a child. Kids are not welcome here. This is a serious server for serious people. Today's generation with their stupid slang like "pp" and watching anime like JoJo and whatnot is useless and a waste of the world. Use your life wisely

Use your life to do better in the world. This generation is digging a bigger and bigger hole.

P.s. you can still be Gwen idc, waste your life if you want, but don't talk about it
Dude. That's pretty mean.

D

Deleted member

So what was the name of Ben 10’s sister again?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Roger that
Someone let the admins know

D

Deleted member

Why am I so tired all of a sudden? It feels like I could pass out right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom