• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
@everyone Starting now, Gwen and ANYTHING to do with Gwen, except for memes, is banned. Do not speak of it, do not condone anyone talking to it, etc.

It is a child. Kids are not welcome here. This is a serious server for serious people. Today's generation with their stupid slang like "pp" and watching anime like JoJo and whatnot is useless and a waste of the world. Use your life wisely

Use your life to do better in the world. This generation is digging a bigger and bigger hole.

This new rule will get you punished severely.

P.s. you can still be Gwen idc, waste your life if you want, but don't talk about it
I ****ed your mom, I ****ed your dad, I ****ed you and I ****ed your kid in 2068 because I'm a time traveler
I mean hey, those things could very well happen, and I do like to be proven wrong, but how I see it is that usually whenever there's been this huge promotional push in the beginning of the year -- such as the three Directs that have happened (the general one, Nindies showcase and the Pokemon Direct) -- info dies down a tad until E3 comes around.

If there does happen to be another Direct, good stuff, but I'm having low expectations until E3 comes.
Game Freak generally markets **** on their own with new generations ALWAYS being announced in a mini direct, Nindies are their own thing and then there's the general. For someone who's a Nintendo fan you have less faith in their ability to market their biggest games than people who hate Nintendo

D

Deleted member

I feel that there's a good chance of being a general direct in the first week of April, there's still stuff that is being released with no info yet that I doubt they will save until E3 like Luigi's Mansion 3 and AC. And if we go by some of the insiders and leakers info, supposedly Nintendo still has quite a bit of stuff to announce yet.
Face it guys. What:ultincineroar:and:ultken:were for Base is what Erdrick will be for DLC. It's coming.

Dread from it.

Run from it.

You can't escape it.

It's inevitable.
Why dread it, I welcome it especially since Incineroar is cool as ****.
I think Terry Bogards is a sleeper pick. SNK is a classic company that’s been around working with Nintendo for years and they’ve been making a renaissance recently. KOF is a popular series, and Terry has been showing up in quiet a few crossovers recently. Could definitely see it happening.
I'm starting to think that an SNK rep is a real possibility.

D

Deleted member

A. You walked through the poppy fields again...
B. Maybe the weather? Warmer, rainy weather sometimes makes me tired.
C. No clue
I think it's C I haven't been outside and it's not raining nor has it been raining in-fact it's a beautiful day outside, I guess I just didn't get any good rest last night.

D

Deleted member

Imagine in the final chapter in Conquest, instead of Takumi firing an arrow at you, half of the top of the building is ripped of by a huge meaty blob of a monster that releases its organs to spread it through the building. Sporting multiple mouths, tounges, and limbs, all with agonizing screams from those mouths. That monster, is none other than the 3rd form of possessed Sakura, who was almost killed before being possessed by Anakos after Takumi as a host is no longer serviceable.
So Fire Emblem Akira?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
She's his COUSIN you pleb!
Oh, so they're just cousins?

If FE: Fates taught me anything-- aside from why the basics of narrative theory are important-- is that that makes shipping them o-kay.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
who wins, Alien X or goku
Alien X. Easily. He is basically a god.
what was his friends name again, kevin 12?
Don't test my patience boy.
*realizes I spelled Omnitrix wrong...

Don’t hurt me it has been years since I saw Ben 10!
It's fine. You get a pass sense you havn't watched in a while. I recommend catching up on all 4 shws though. It's a net positive experience (even is it does have a few REALLY low lows).
I meant for being a know-it-all.
Oh. That's not a problem either.
I mean, how easily can Alien X destroy a planet?
With the snap of his fingers.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ben mother****ing 10 was my **** as a kid. It's the only show I can say I caught all the episodes of on tv. Same with Alien Force though I saw that in Dutch. I should rewatch Alien Force, it was ****ing dope
who wins, Alien X or goku
I like how the writers joked about how Alien X didn't live up to the hype at all. What a useless ****ing alien

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Man, Hoshidos unique classes are pretty gimmicky. Mechant, Mechanists, and Blacksmiths are such interesting concepts, and would be great if they’re aren’t soo gimmicky.

D

Deleted member

It’s been years and I’m still trying to figure out if there’s a pun in the name Ben 10. It really feels like there is but I don’t know.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ben mother****ing 10 was my **** as a kid. It's the only show I can say I caught all the episodes of on tv. Same with Alien Force though I saw that in Dutch. I should rewatch Alien Force, it was ****ing dope
I like how the writers joked about how Alien X didn't live up to the hype at all. What a useless ****ing alien
Until Omniverse Season 6 where he convinces Sareena and Bellicus to give him permanent complete control of all of Alien X's powers.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hate to break it to you, but that's not necessarily a point against Goku...
Are any of Goku's gods the whole "Snap your finger and a damn un-bursts and un-floods" or "recreate the entire universe from scratch" kind of god, or it is basically just a glorified power level. Alien X is basically Dr. Manhattan with the Infinity Gauntlet.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Man, Hoshidos unique classes are pretty gimmicky. Mechant, Mechanists, and Blacksmiths are such interesting concepts, and would be great if they’re aren’t soo gimmicky.
**** Hoshido, Nohrian for life.

D

Deleted member

Hey peeps I did a new signature thing make sure to make fun of me for my bad opinions lol

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Are any of Goku's gods the whole "Snap your finger and a damn un-bursts and un-floods" or "recreate the entire universe from scratch" kind of god, or it is basically just a glorified power level. Alien X is basically Dr. Manhattan with the Infinity Gauntlet.
Goku has pretty much surpassed the concept of time and shaken infinity by the end of super so I mean

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
depends on who you're theorycrafting with but uh
it's pretty ridiculous what he's implied to be able to do

Aside from being the king of everything that exists's best buddy

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yes but he doesn't fight those ones.

He can fight a god of destruction on equal terms; those are the ones that snap a finger and destroy a planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom