• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Nah, nothing new on the Erdrick front, just more speculating.
And I think you should know by now that we have no room for jokes here, serious discussion only.
No point in keeping this thread open then.

I now have mod powers on this board. So I could be joking or I could not. Either way I've proved my point.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Frankie (the person who "disconfirmed" Master Chief), while high up at 343, is not the top dog. I somehow don’t think he’d be on the inside track for something like IP rights negotiations. Besides, back when he was a community liaison for Bungie, he was known to say misleading/silly things to build up to surprises.

Chief is still very much in the game. What better way to draw in the western market than with Mr. American video game?
Imagine...

E3 2019...

Halo theme plays....

MASTER CHIEF FINISHES THE FIGHT!

If that ain’t his tag line, I don’t know what would be...

Unless they use MASTER CHIEF MIXES IT UP!

D

Deleted member

I think Terry Bogards is a sleeper pick. SNK is a classic company that’s been around working with Nintendo for years and they’ve been making a renaissance recently. KOF is a popular series, and Terry has been showing up in quiet a few crossovers recently. Could definitely see it happening.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
bro idk what's up with media and not letting girls be jacked

like damn give em some muscles if theyre gonna be punching god
This is the first non-ironic fully true thing you've said in a long while, Fay.

Proud of you.

D

Deleted member

I thought you all would be talking about Cuphead on the Switch and that Cadence game.

Those were pretty hype. I guess you all wanted Smash news?

Either way, I am going to read "As You Like It".

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I think Terry Bogards is a sleeper pick. SNK is a classic company that’s been around working with Nintendo for years and they’ve been making a renaissance recently. KOF is a popular series, and Terry has been showing up in quiet a few crossovers recently. Could definitely see it happening.
Reaction:
We get Terry

As depicted in SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy

KMDP

Smash Legend
bro idk what's up with media and not letting girls be jacked
Because "girls is weak".

Which is a total lie, by the way. Females just have a lower strength baseline, they actually have the same strength capabilities of men.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I am 100% serious that's what the game is about.

genocide is an option.
I meant about the 104% part.

Also, I'm wa too groggy or low energy to flow in the thread right now :p
Keep having fun. i'ma go nap or something.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Here we see a desperate attempt to summon Luigi The President Luigi The President using her one weakness: Granblue Fantasy.

No, but are we just gonna wait around until he does?!
Yes, but are we gonna wait until he DOESN'T?
NO! BUT ARE WE JUST GONNA WAIT AROUND UNTIL HE DOES!?!
No...

BUT ARE WE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL HE DOES?!
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I guess great minds do think alike.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not to mention KOF has actually inspired Smash in MANY ways
are you implying that i tell lies
There is a reason they call it 'fake and gay' you non hetero

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Imagine in the final chapter in Conquest, instead of Takumi firing an arrow at you, half of the top of the building is ripped of by a huge meaty blob of a monster that releases its organs to spread it through the building. Sporting multiple mouths, tounges, and limbs, all with agonizing screams from those mouths. That monster, is none other than the 3rd form of possessed Sakura, who was almost killed before being possessed by Anakos after Takumi as a host is no longer serviceable.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Because "girls is weak".

Which is a total lie, by the way. Females just have a lower strength baseline, they actually have the same strength capabilities of men.
My mom: "You should lift this heavy thing instead of me, you're a man" even though she does more sports than me and has more stamina.

D

Deleted member

Imagine in the final chapter in Conquest, instead of Takumi firing an arrow at you, half of the top of the building is ripped of by a huge meaty blob of a monster that releases its organs to spread it through the building. Sporting multiple mouths, tounges, and limbs, all with agonizing screams from those mouths. That monster, is none other than the 3rd form of possessed Sakura, who was almost killed before being possessed by Anakos after Takumi as a host is no longer serviceable.
Haha yeah.

osby

Smash Obsessed
This sounds way too predictable to be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom