• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The MMX talk reminded me that I started thinking up ideas for a Smash moveset for X just for fun and I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in helping me brainstorm more ideas?

So far I mostly just have his specials and he’d have a charging mechanic:
Neutral: Electric Spark
Side: Shotgun Ice
Up: Storm Tornado
Down: Spin Wheel

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
DON'T TAKE LOVE FOR GRANTED GREY

ONE MINUTE ITS THERE AND THE NEXT SHE IS ON FACEBOOK FLIRTING WITH YOUR FATHER JUST SAVOR WHEN IT'S GOOD
*pours out SmashBoards entire stock of cold ones for ClaTheBae*

bro we are out, stop making me more sad

D

Deleted member

ONE MINUTE ITS THERE AND THE NEXT SHE IS ON FACEBOOK FLIRTING WITH YOUR FATHER JUST SAVOR WHEN IT'S GOOD
solution: **** your dad to assert dominance

for real tho bro that is one hell of a ****ed up fiance jegus ****

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I think there’s a difference between boring and bad. 5 is a perfectly solid game, there just isn’t really much interesting about it.
Rockman and Forte is definitely sorta controversial, but I still wouldn’t say it’s outright bad.
5 I feel has the most polish of the NES games. Gravity, Wave, and the Castle stages have some good level ideas. The game is just too straightforward for it's own good and that it doesn't build upon those ideas. No gravity changing section in Wily Castle was a huge missed opportunity.

Bass's biggest issue is King 2 being two stages in one, which is Yellow Devil or Boobeam Trap levels of frustrating. In terms of overall level design, I'd argue III is worse.

X6/X7 are probably the closest to being outright bad in terms of the core series, but even then I hear that the non-Capcom developed games: Challenger from the Future & DOS titles are hot garbage. I remember reading somewhere that Super Adventure Rockman is Inafune's most hated game.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Now imagine that that person is your sister, welcome to my life.
Now imagine you have two sisters who sing.

That was my entire childhood. It drove me and my parents absolutely insane, but both of my sisters would get offended if you asked them to stop.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
All right I'm back from spending 4 hours straight writing 8.5 pages of a script. Now I'm at work. Dafuq kind of crapshows have you guys been performing while I've been out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom