• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think there’s a difference between boring and bad. 5 is a perfectly solid game, there just isn’t really much interesting about it.
Rockman and Forte is definitely sorta controversial, but I still wouldn’t say it’s outright bad.
Yeah, 5 wasn't broken or unplayable, it was just boring, and without a doubt the weakest.

MM&B is something you need to play to get your own opinion on, some hate it, others love it. It just can't be described.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
AN: I sed stup flaming ok Noipoi’s name is NOIPOI nut mary su OK! DRACO IS SOO REPECTS wif her dat he is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“FAYGOSHILL!” I shouted. “What the **** do you think you are doing?”

Faygoshill didn’t answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

“What the ****ing hell?” I asked angrily.

“E\Noipoi?” he asked.

“What?” I snapped.

Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly nothing happened because Faygoshill isn't creepy. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Toaster Brains!
Ummm....

What???

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yep I’ve decided that before I go to sleep I’m gonna write some kind of fantasy setting fan fiction chapter.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Chapter 5.

AN: STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a prep or a decidueye sympathysr! Da only reson Toaster Brainz swor is coz he had a hedache ok an on tup of dat he wuz mad at dem 4 not having sexx! PS im nut updating umtil I get five good revoiws!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toaster Brains made and Faygoshill and I follow him. He kept shouting at us angrily.

“You ludacris fools!” he shouted.

I started to cry tears of blood down my pallid face. Faygoshill comforted me. When we went back to the site Toaster Brains took us to The Gentlepanda and Onereasonanddone, who were both looking very angry.

“They were not having sexual intercourse in the Forbidden Forest!” he yelled in a furious voice.

“Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?” asked Gentlepanda.

“How dare you?” demanded onereasonanddone.

And then Faygoshill shrieked. “BECAUSE I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE!”

Everyone was quiet. ToasterBrains and Gentlepanda still looked mad but Onereasonandone said. “Fine. Very well. You may go up to your rooms.”

Faygoshill and I went upstairs while the teachers glared at us.

“Are you okay, Noipoi?” Faygoshill asked me gently.

“Yeah I guess.” I lied. I went to the other guy's dorm and brushed my teeth and my hair and changed into a low-cut black floor-length dress with red lace all around it and black high heels. When I came out….

Faygoshill was standing in front of the bathroom, and he started to sing ‘Leaked Evidence Of Waddle Dee In Super Smash Bros’ by PapaGenos. I was so flattered, even though he wasn’t supposed to be there. After that, we said goodnight and he reluctantly went back into his room.

that's all for now. this is literally just copy/paste My Immortal.

https://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/chapters122.htm

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If you ever live in someone else's house.

Don't sing.

Like, seriously.

Don't just wander around the house and sing.

It's ****ing annoying.

D

Deleted member

If you ever live in someone else's house.

Don't sing.

Like, seriously.

Don't just wander around the house and sing.

It's ****ing annoying.
my roomie sings in the shower and you can hear it

LITERALLY

EVERYWHERE

in the goddamn house

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Going back on the leak, in regards to Nakoruru:

I underestimated her popularity in Japan a bit. At least according to Samurai Shodown's Tvtropes, her popularity is as much as a national Idol there, to the point that various companies were competing with releasing dolls of her. So yeah, she actually is a pretty viable darkhorse candidate for Smash.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that the woman you're living with has a bad habit of crooning for no particular reason
All.

The.

Time.

I came home from work sore all over and she's just... Singing as if I'm not here.

KMDP

Smash Legend
The Gentlepanda and Onereasonanddone, who were both looking very angry.
This statement reminds me of something...

Noipoi Noipoi looked around and then fell down the spiral staircase for the rest of the summer.
Noipoi: "I'm Noipoi! The Lewd Arts better be worried, oh boy!"

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Tomorrow night, I will run my 48 tribute Hunger Games.

Tributes decided earlier this week.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

Also Hunger Games Simulator has a TV Tropes page. No really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom