• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hi my name is Noipoi Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony blue hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Ultomato (AN: if u don’t know who he is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to NateVO but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a wizard, and I go to a magic site l called Smashboards in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Smashboards. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Noipoi!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Faygoshill!

“What’s up Faygoshill?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.
Y’know, maybe those EU guys had some right ideas with that whole censoring the internet thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I used that as an example of what I might be, not what I think I am or what others might think I am but now that I'm talking about it online people shouldn't be boiled down to a simple gimmick we're all human beings and we're more complex than that.
Well, yes, humans shouldn't be boiled down to a simple gimmick, but the truth is, online, you're really not going to see the complexity of anyone, which is why many adopt online personas, so they could have that one trait that defines them.

Idk, maybe I'm just awful at understanding this...

D

Deleted member

Well, yes, humans shouldn't be boiled down to a simple gimmick, but the truth is, online, you're really not going to see the complexity of anyone, which is why many adopt online personas, so they could have that one trait that defines them.

Idk, maybe I'm just awful at understanding this...
haha I'm pretty bad at understanding most things so you're good and in-fact you're probably in the right. Many people are in-fact more complex than that but Online you don't really get the full experience of hanging out with people so it's easier to adopt a persona and be known for something like that than try and balance more than one thing.

So as I'm typing this out I understand that you're in right here.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I wish I could have a genuine conversation with someone here. Everyone here is so wonderful and amazing that I wish I could talk to one of them one on one without a bunch memes in the way

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun.

My friend, God Emporor Yoshi (AN: Zinith dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. He flipped his long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened his forest-green eyes. He put on his Papa Genos t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

“OMFG, I saw you talking to Faygoshill yesterday!” she said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Faygoshill?” she asked as we went out of the Incineroar common room and into the Ultimate Social Thread.

“No I so ****ing don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right!” she exclaimed. Just then, Faygoshill walked up to me.

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily.

“Guess what.” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, Papa Genos is having a video in Hogsmeade.” he told me.

“Oh. My. ****ing. God!” I screamed. I love PG. They are my favorite band, besides PGX.

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” he asked.

I gasped.

D

Deleted member

Hi my name is Noipoi Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony blue hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Ultomato (AN: if u don’t know who he is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to NateVO but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a wizard, and I go to a magic site l called Smashboards in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Smashboards. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Noipoi!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Faygoshill!

“What’s up Faygoshill?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.
on god if i have to call the fbi on myself i wont hesitate

noipoi sounds like a right cutie tho ngl

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, I bought Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon through the Nindie Sale. Went to go get Crypt of the Necrodancer but it's weirdly not on sale. I expected it to be because of the whole Cadence of Hyrule announcement but I guess not.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wish I could have a genuine conversation with someone here. Everyone here is so wonderful and amazing that I wish I could talk to one of them one on one without a bunch memes in the way
I just wish convos stayed mature and didnt go straight into ****ing awkwardness and weirdness

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, I bought Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon through the Nindie Sale. Went to go get Crypt of the Necrodancer but it's weirdly not on sale. I expected it to be because of the whole Cadence of Hyrule announcement but I guess not.
It was on sale before but that was month and months ago

D

Deleted member

So, how many users are there on Smashboards? Not just the ones currently online, but the grand total.

D

Deleted member

Bloodstained is a great game, have fun with it.

D

Deleted member

I got Crypt since I had about 10 dollars in points, it is pretty fun so far but it is a bit difficult. I think it can go in sale in the next following weeks but it also depends of Cadence releasing, as people are probably going to focus on buying it now.

D

Deleted member

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun.

My friend, God Emporor Yoshi (AN: Zinith dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. He flipped his long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened his forest-green eyes. He put on his Papa Genos t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

“OMFG, I saw you talking to Faygoshill yesterday!” she said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Faygoshill?” she asked as we went out of the Incineroar common room and into the Ultimate Social Thread.

“No I so ****ing don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right!” she exclaimed. Just then, Faygoshill walked up to me.

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily.

“Guess what.” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, Papa Genos is having a video in Hogsmeade.” he told me.

“Oh. My. ****ing. God!” I screamed. I love PG. They are my favorite band, besides PGX.

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” he asked.

I gasped.
I've got 911 on speed dial don't do this to me faygoshill
That's my secret Zinith.

I'm always ****posting.

(also im on here like, all day nowadays lmao)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That's what PMs are for, buddy.

Or, like, anywhere else you want, really.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
it's honestly quite impressive that you can name pretty much any two harry potter characters and find raunchy fanfiction starring that pairing

even hagrid and fluffy

D

Deleted member

I won't be posting as often as I used to for a bit because I'm working on my script, but I wanna ask something. What long running video game franchises have had 0 negatively received games? The only ones I can think of are Rayman and Kirby.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Part 4 of my Generationlocke, and the penultimate part of my Firered Omega run!
Going forward, I'm going to allow myself to edit EVs of Pokémon caught. I'd EV train anyways since that's what you need to do in these games, but for the sake of time I'll be using save editing instead.
Summary
nuzlocke-171e0974-dc4a-4783-b6fc-a106dd668040.png

For the sake of smaller pictures, I've removed the PC Pokémon from the image. I'll italicize any Pokémon of mine not on my team for the Recap though.

Recap
  • Last time we left off I had to go through the Seafoam Islands to get to Cinnabar Island.
    • On the way Ducky Momo the Psyduck and Skadi the Articuno were captured and boxed.
  • I make it to Cinnabar Island easily, and revive LORD HELIX the Omanyte and Skraaa the Aerodactyl and catch SPOOP the Shuppet in the Pokémon Mansion
  • Entering the Cinnabar Gym, I seem to be at level with his team, so I challenge him as is.
  • Turns out my team is 4 levels below. Oh no.
Vs. Blaine
  • He starts out with Arcanine, who goes down to a Hydro Pump from Dewdrop.
  • Ninetails, Typhlosion, and Solrock go down in the exact same way.
  • Up next is Blaziken. It's Level 58. I do some switch tactics (Switch into Clifford for Intimidate, then back to Dewdrop), but that didn't work too well.
    • Dewdrop gets tossed into the sky
  • Odin should be able to outspeed and hit will Drill Peck, right?
    • Odin gets burnt to a crisp
  • Clifford should be able to tank his attacks right?
    • It actually works for a bit, until Clifford gets REALLY tossed into the sky.
  • Thankfully, Vee is able to finish up Blaziken, and out comes his last Pokémon.
    • Oh **** it's Magmar.
      • Oh **** it's Magmar with Cross Chop
        • OH **** VEE IS DEAD
  • At this point I'm thinking the run is a wipe. All I have left are Zorro and Gex, neither of which can really compete. I send out Zorro hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
    • Zorro traced MAGMAR'S Flash Fire!
    • MAGMAR used SUBSTITUTE!
      • What?
    • MAGMAR USED SUBSTITUTE!
      • Okay?
  • Turns out Zorro tracing Flash Fire screwed up the AI, and Magmar didn't know what to do. Thanks to that, we clutched out a victory.
Now on to:
Sevii Islands
  • Isn't it great being forced into a story event with only 2 Pokémon? Because it sure isn't.
  • Not much of note happened here. I caught a bunch of mediocre Pokémon.
  • I guess it'd be good to say that Vector (Porygon -> Porygon2), Mac (Tyrogue -> Hitmontop), Skraa the Aerodactyl, and Spirit (Horsea -> Kingdra, caught on One Island) are all brought on to the team.
    • Except Mac gets hard countered and dies
      • Amelia (Trapinch -> Flygon) joins the team in his place.
  • We also catch Hades the Moltres, but he's chillin' in the PC right now.
Vs. Giovanni Mysterious 8th Gym Leader
  • Oh wow it's Giovanni! Whoever would've thought!
  • I know I'm underleveled going into this fight, but I believe I can do it with my guys. I lead out with Amelia, and he leads out with his Flygon. Oddly enough, we win thanks to some lucky paralysis from our Dragonbreaths
  • Next out is Persion, who I know has an ice type attack. Vector comes out to tank, except Vector gets mauled by a critical hit Double-Edge. :(
  • Skraaa finishes the job, and up next is Tyranitar. I think he can do it, and Skraaa gets crushed by rocks, my age old enemy.
  • Gex comes out and slices up the majority of his team until we get to Cacturne. There's not much I can do against him, and eventually it comes down to Gex vs. Cacturne in a Sandstorm. I thought I had Cacturne cornered (after a lot of heal spam from both sides), but Gex misses and gets taken out.
    • I could've played it safe and won, but I didn't, and it cost me.
  • Spirit comes out to finish Cacturne, and out comes Swampert
    • Man. I really wish I had a Grass Type right now.
    • Commence copious heal spam + Surf
    • It doesn't work, and Spirit succumbs to Sandstorm wounds
  • Zorro finishes that farce of a gym and gets us out of there.
Vs. Rival Fight 7 and Victory Road
  • To replenish the team, Teddie the Snorlax, Nessie the Lapras and Krakatoa (Cyndaquil -> Typhlosion) are brought on to the team. One spot is left open for a potentially cool Victory Road catch.
  • Rival Fight 7 goes down well thanks to Nessie and Teddie.
  • Xena the Heracross is added to the team after some deliberation
  • Teddie gets blown the **** up by an ISIS Ace Trainer though
    • Look forward to my crusade against Terrorisim in Gen 4 (Sacred Gold and Renegade Platinum)
  • KaDABon'em (Abra-> Alakazam) is brought on to take Teddie's place.
  • KaDABon'em gets blasted by a Hydro Pump
  • Skadi the Articuno is added to the team because **** it, that's why.
I'm currently sitting outside of the Elite 4, and I'm about to take them on. Wish me luck everyone!

D

Deleted member

Are there any Indie games I should pick up while the sale's going on, Like any suggestions?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I won't be posting as often as I used to for a bit because I'm working on my script, but I wanna ask something. What long running video game franchises have had 0 negatively received games? The only ones I can think of are Rayman and Kirby.
If being considered mediocre doesn't count, my boi's series :yoshi:

KMDP

Smash Legend
So, how many users are there on Smashboards? Not just the ones currently online, but the grand total.
Well, if you go on the Staff page at the bottom, it gives an overview of all members (not just the staff), such as the users with the most likes and the like.

The most recent member to join the thread is apparently User #428998.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom