• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Technically, aren't we all?
Technically that's true but we're all known for something around here for example; Noipoi is known for being a great Artist, Staindgrey is known for being an RE fan, TehPonyCorn is known for being Super Smart and someone who's amazing at speculating, Etc.

At best maybe I'm the Geno Guy but I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Do I even have an Identity here? I kinda feel like I'm just some random person to be honest.
I don't think you need a gimmick to "have an identity". Hell I've just been ****posting since I landed here lmao

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i'll take one of the 18+ harry potter fanfictions out there, ctrl+h the names, and start from there

D

Deleted member

I don't think you need a gimmick to "have an identity". Hell I've just been ****posting since I landed here lmao
That makes sense I guess I should just be myself and hope people like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Technically that's true but we're all known for something around here for example; Noipoi is known for being a great Artist, Staindgrey is known for being an RE fan, TehPonyCorn is known for being Super Smart and someone who's amazing at speculating, Etc.

At best maybe I'm the Geno Guy but I don't know.
You do realize that you being the Geno Guy gives you a trait that makes you distinct from a lot of users in this thread? All the users you described were just boiled down to one distinct trait that makes them stand out, there's nothing your one trait does makes you be any different from them in that regard. You being the Geno Guy makes you notable by that trait alone.

D

Deleted member

i want to be dobby but instead of a regular slave im a sex slave
I have noticed that although this thread has 52 readers, I am not receiving 52 likes on my posts. I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'like'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to like my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I have noticed that although this thread has 52 readers, I am not receiving 52 likes on my posts. I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'like'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to like my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.
Some of them already got wiped out.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Man I want to be known for being nice not putting other people down. I just want to talk about things I like with friends I've made and stuff
Good roasts require you to know the person you're roasting quite well and where the line is drawn, and is generally a sign you and they are good friends.

The important part is "are both sides in on the joke?", if the answer is "no", then that's where it becomes bullying.

The fact that Gentlepanda Gentlepanda took the joke as just that, a joke, is a sign that he likes you enough to brush off "mean" comments of that nature and knows you didn't mean anything by it.

Professional Roasts (e.g. The Friar's Club and Dean Martin's Celebrity Roasts) are done amongst a circle of friends, and the person being roasted (the Guest of Honour) knows that the group making fun of them actually likes them.

D

Deleted member

You do realize that you being the Geno Guy gives you a trait that makes you distinct from a lot of users in this thread? All the users you described were just boiled down to one distinct trait that makes them stand out, there's nothing your one trait does makes you be any different from them in that regard. You being the Geno Guy makes you notable by that trait alone.
I used that as an example of what I might be, not what I think I am or what others might think I am but now that I'm talking about it online people shouldn't be boiled down to a simple gimmick we're all human beings and we're more complex than that.

D

Deleted member

Good roasts require you to know the person you're roasting quite well and where the line is drawn, and is generally a sign you and they are good friends.

The important part is "are both sides in on the joke?", if the answer is "no", then that's where it becomes bullying.

The fact that Gentlepanda Gentlepanda took the joke as just that, a joke, is a sign that he likes you enough to brush off "mean" comments of that nature and knows you didn't mean anything by it.

Professional Roasts (e.g. The Friar's Club and Dean Martin's Celebrity Roasts) are done amongst a circle of friends, and the person being roasted (the Guest of Honour) knows that the group making fun of them actually likes them.
Stop implying that people actually like me lol

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Make sure to use My Immortal as the basis
Hi my name is Noipoi Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony blue hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Ultomato (AN: if u don’t know who he is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to NateVO but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a wizard, and I go to a magic site l called Smashboards in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Smashboards. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Noipoi!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Faygoshill!

“What’s up Faygoshill?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hi my name is Noipoi Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony blue hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Ultomato (AN: if u don’t know who he is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to NateVO but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a wizard, and I go to a magic site l called Smashboards in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Noipoi!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Faygoshill!

“What’s up Faygoshill?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.
For shame Peridot. Not one mention of me... :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom