• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

even hagrid and fluffy
Can I ask you, God? Despite all of this...
Could the sandglass somehow take back the time?
One last time is all I ask from you
Can you please spare me some time with the one man I loved?
I wouldn't care how and where (you could) it should be
But I need one last time I want to tell you, how I feel inside for you
I want you to know...

you made a mistake giving humanity free will on this ***** of an earth

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You know what's kind of depressing.

You know those stupid bumper stickers where you have, like, the dad, mom and X amount of kids represented by like Stormtroopers or zombies or whatever?

The one that's been parking by my work for the last three years has its mom scraped off.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I have noticed that although this thread has 52 readers, I am not receiving 52 likes on my posts. I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'like'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to like my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.
FAYGOSHILL WANTS TO KNOW YOUR LOCATION
kappa.png

["No Thanks" in Technicolor]
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 8.15.11 PM.png

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

You know those stupid bumper stickers where you have, like, the dad, mom and X amount of kids represented by like Stormtroopers or zombies or whatever?

The one that's been parking by my work for the last three years has its mom scraped off.
Well

Maybe it came off by accident, and they just don't want to buy another one?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well

Maybe it came off by accident, and they just don't want to buy another one?
Very doubtful. Those things are hard to get off and the rest are fine.

I can still see some residue from where it was scraped off.

D

Deleted member

its like that edgy fanart whenever a series has characters with vastly different lifespans where they draw the same characters going through timeskips and each time one disappears until theres only one left

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Can I ask you, God? Despite all of this...
Could the sandglass somehow take back the time?
One last time is all I ask from you
Can you please spare me some time with the one man I loved?
I wouldn't care how and where (you could) it should be
But I need one last time I want to tell you, how I feel inside for you
I want you to know...

you made a mistake giving humanity free will on this ***** of an earth
i feel like i'm losing hope
in my body and my soul
and the sky, it looks so ominous

and as time comes to a halt
silence starts to overflow
my cries are inconspicuous

tell me god, are you punishing me?
is this the price i'm paying for my past mistakes?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Faygoshill was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Malos t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!).

“Hi Faygoshill!” I said in a depressed voice.

“Hi Noipoi.” he said back. We walked into his flying black Anyone is Here bumper (the license plate said 666) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to PapaGenos and PizzaDudeManGuy. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to PapaGenos.

“You come in cold, you're covered in blood
They're all so happy you've arrived
The doctor cuts your cord, hands you to your mom
She sets you free into this life.” sang PapaGenos (I don’t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

“PapaGenos is so ****ing hot.” I said to Faygoshill, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Faygoshill looked sad.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like him better than YOU!” I said.

“Really?” asked Faygoshill sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know PapaGenos and he’s going out with LOZ ****ing 18. I ****ing hate that little *****.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Faygoshill. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked PapaGenos and PizzaDudeManGuy for their autographs and photos with them. We got PG concert tees. Draco and I crawled back into the Everyone Is Here bumper, but Draco didn’t go back into the Ultimate Social Thread, instead he drove the car into……………………… the Rate Their Chances thread!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
its like that edgy fanart whenever a series has characters with vastly different lifespans where they draw the same characters going through timeskips and each time one disappears until theres only one left
They make those?

That's dark.

D

Deleted member

On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Faygoshill was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Malos t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!).

“Hi Noipoi.” he said back. We walked into his flying black Anyone is Here bumper (the license plate said 666) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to PapaGenos and PizzaDudeManGuy. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to PapaGenos.

She sets you free into this life.” sang PapaGenos (I don’t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

“PapaGenos is so ****ing hot.” I said to Faygoshill, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

“Really?” asked Faygoshill sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know PapaGenos and he’s going out with LOZ ****ing 18. I ****ing hate that little *****.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Faygoshill. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked PapaGenos and PizzaDudeManGuy for their autographs and photos with them. We got PG concert tees. Draco and I crawled back into the Everyone Is Here bumper, but Draco didn’t go back into the Ultimate Social Thread, instead he drove the car into……………………… the Rate Their Chances thread!
This **** is getting into ****ing weird places. Can't stop reading it.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Are there any bad Mega Man games?
There are Black Sheeps by the franchise's own standards, but if you were to compare the classic series with the Battle Network series for instance, they're wildly-different formats that are fun as hell to play in their own way. They have their own selective "meh" titles though.

If you want legit bad Mega Man games though, look no further than Xover (OVER-1 has a badass design though), and that one iOS game that tried to ride the running simulator train. You can derive some level of joy from Mega Man X7 for example, but there's no excusing the other two examples.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well, if you go on the Staff page at the bottom, it gives an overview of all members (not just the staff), such as the users with the most likes and the like.

The most recent member to join the thread is apparently User #428998.
Wow, that's quite a lot. Crazy.

And I'm just three of them.

I mean-wait-I mean... just one. I'm just one of them.

<_<
>_>

D

Deleted member

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know PapaGenos and he’s going out with The ****ing Grinch . I ****ing hate that little *****.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

That's the only problem I see with the writing honestly PG has way more connections to the Grinch and is more known for believing that it was real than LoZ 18 from my understanding.

D

Deleted member

Also I'm thinking about picking up one of the MM legacy collections so which is better the original Mega man series or Mega man X?

D

Deleted member

Also I'm thinking about picking up one of the MM legacy collections so which is better the original Mega man series or Mega man X?
Very subjective. Classic is generally more consistent and the X series sorta gets very gimmicky later on, but imo the best X’s high points are slightly better than Classic’s high points.

Although if you’re going to get just one X collection, make sure you pick the first.

D

Deleted member

Switch-wise? OG Megaman quality is more consistent overall while I find the first half of X better than the second half by far (X5 and X8 are ok but X6 and X7 are pretty much trash).

D

Deleted member

Since we're in literacy mode this evening, here's another poem from yours truly.

Another day, where I feel happy
But then I imagined
Screenshot_20190320-172601_YouTube.jpg

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
AN: I sed stup flaming ok Noipoi’s name is NOIPOI nut mary su OK! DRACO IS SOO REPECTS wif her dat he is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“FAYGOSHILL!” I shouted. “What the **** do you think you are doing?”

Faygoshill didn’t answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

“What the ****ing hell?” I asked angrily.

“E\Noipoi?” he asked.

“What?” I snapped.

Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly nothing happened because Faygoshill isn't creepy. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Toaster Brains!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Idk about that, MM5 was pretty boring and forgettable.

Then's there's MM&B which is so polarized across the fanbase it might as well be the Ice-Lava Galaxy in Mario Galaxy.
I think there’s a difference between boring and bad. 5 is a perfectly solid game, there just isn’t really much interesting about it.
Rockman and Forte is definitely sorta controversial, but I still wouldn’t say it’s outright bad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom