• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Thank @GothFluttershy for showing me this...

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
One day I shall make a moveset for Skull Kid entirely revolving around chairs

And a chair-based reveal trailer too, where he smashes a chair over Dr. Mario's head saying 'Hey Doc, heard you wanted a stool sample!'
His Final Smash has Rathalos wreak havoc over the opponents, only for Isaac to defeat him while the camera is at a familiar angle.

D

Deleted member

I think it. has to do with Virginia Beach gettin rain too. Me and my sistwr arw so sinsitive to pressure change that we instantly get headaches when a storm is coming
That’s really interesting, ‘cause my mother and I tend get headaches upon temperature change…

Shroob

Sup?
Please, none of you know what true degeneracy is

Untitled.png

D

Deleted member

Man I want to be known for being nice not putting other people down. I just want to talk about things I like with friends I've made and stuff

D

Deleted member

Do I even have an Identity here? I kinda feel like I'm just some random person to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom