• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Can we talk about something else now? A lot of you are acting really lame
Yes. It's just considering that there's quite a few trans people around here, it's still important. Just like caring about some things happening to friends.
I do think we dont have to keep the subject going, tho that's just especially because the mods dont like that (and also if it gets repetitive). If it were up to me i dont mind talking about anything.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Listen, if someone here gets offended by the use of the word "banana-peel" or any word, then just stop saying banana-peel. It's not worth trying to change someone's mind on what should and shouldn't be offensive and just default on trying not to offend people as much as possible. That's a conversation for some other website for some other mods.

Now, let's do a hard left turn and do something else, like set up an arena and play Smash or whatever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes. It's just considering that there's quite a few trans people around here, it's still important. Just like caring about some things happening to friends.
I do think we dont have to keep the subject going, tho that's just especially because the mods dont like that (and also if it gets repetitive). If it were up to me i dont mind talking about anything.
We should always be mindful that there are plenty trans/LGBT people here, and we have to be respectful of that, which some people aren't. However, its important to not be too thin skinned about harmless memes.

D

Deleted member

Is it Onereasonanddone posts random images he has saved time? I think it's Onereasonanddone posts random images he has saved time!

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
So, uh, on the subject of Smash, in case anyone missed it yesterday, people finally found the difference between Peach and Daisy. "Peach's turnips do 25 BKB w/ 45 KBG, whereas Daisy's do 30 BKB w/ 35 KBG. Applies for all turnips. This is enough so Peach's strong turnips kill earlier- the effects are still being seen for low % combos." So Peach's turnips are both more and less powerful, while Daisy's are more consistent.

Not a huge difference--some people are overestimating it to say that Daisy should be dropped a tier now, but many people seem to agree that the difference is so marginal that it only makes a difference in very specific scenarios. Still, interesting that it took over four months to discover.

D

Deleted member

Excuse me Mario is clearly threatening to slash 80% off of their paychecks if they don't join in the picture, that's anything but wholesome. Video game characters should unionize
Vote Bowser and they won't need to unionize in the first place

D

Deleted member

Excuse me Mario is clearly threatening to slash 80% off of their paychecks if they don't join in the picture, that's anything but wholesome. Video game characters should unionize
Dang, we can't have ANY fun in this thread.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
****ing. Why does this always happen when I'm not around?

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh **** images are working again.

THIS IS MY CHANCE

I think Smash has made me retroactively hate Fates less. At least Conquest, anyway.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Everyone shut the **** up and gimme some tributes.

Noipoi Hunger Games time, baby.
I finally get to participate in one of these despite previously complaining about them, the filthy hypocrite that I am

Anyway, I'd like to nominate myself and uhhh

Miror B

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom