• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Everyone is talking about Hades being a great villain.

Meanwhile, I'm over here thinking Count Bleck, a Mario character, is one of the deepest, most empathetic Nintendo villains we've ever had.

D

Deleted member

the more i listen to the broodal fight theme the more I realize how much of a crime it is that it's not in smash

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Duck Duck Goose!

Out now on Switch!

(No, but seriously, I had forgotten all about that game until this post reminded me).
well with grenade launchers and stuff. ;p
I guess it could be announced there. I think seeing totally new games is more interesting, but still cool to see some get on switch.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The irony with Hades is in the actual myths he was one of the more passive gods whereas ones like Zeus, Hera and Ares were much more villainous in nature.

Reason Hades gets a reputation of being evil in media because folks thinks Underworld = Hell thus devil or Satan

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
oh the guy who did the genderbends is the same one who drew this avatar

worlds collide

osby

Smash Obsessed
Alright then. I'm a bit confused as to why, but I might as well play along with it this time. One infraction is bad enough.
Because it can upset someone, why it's so hard for some people to not use slurs?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Alright then. I'm a bit confused as to why, but I might as well play along with it this time. One infraction is bad enough.
"Tr*p" is a transphobic slur that's gotten trans people killed just for being themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom