• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I swear, if we get into another "spirits do/don't deconfirm" argument, I'm gonna get a migraine.

I just say this... following trends or supposed evidence when it comes to Smash speculation doesn't mean that argument will be proven true.

In fact, more times than not, it ends up being something completely different or the complete opposite.

KMDP

Smash Legend
but that's actually kinda true since he and rose are the same being
I thought that the entire point of the most recent Season Finale was establishing that, no, Steven and Rose are NOT the same being.

Even if Steven has access to some of her powers and memories.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I thought that the entire point of the most recent Season Finale was established that, no, Steven and Rose are NOT the same being.

Even if Steven has access to some of her powers and memories.
wait wtf
**** i need to keep up

D

Deleted member

Oh my gosh you can do they "Hey..." bit from Into the Spider Verse in Starbound.

THIS. CHANGES. EVERYTHING.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
i'm not saying that i'm 100% sure that spirits deconfirm
but come the **** on the lack of a piranha plant spirit in the base game is pretty good evidence
It's really silly to think spirits deconfirm.
PPlant doesnt have a regular spirit because it was planned to be a fighter for a long time. (assuming)

I dont know why people think they'd limit themselves just because a character has a spirit. Especially if there's future dlc waves.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think spirits could be in consideration for a possible future dlc pack.
I do actually think that it's unlikely for this round :/
They probably finished the negotiations before sakurai talked about the dlc on twitter

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I take a couple days off and I'm mentioned seven times and die horribly in two Hunger Games.

You guys are the best.

Hold up! I thought staindgrey staindgrey was the shipper, 'round here...

Do you have a shipping license?
Funny thing is half my job is literally shipping & receiving. I actually do have a similar license.

Oh yeah, I forgot: TTYD didn't beat RE4 in Normal Boots' bracket. It beat Wind Waker in the finals, as Wind Waker beat RE4.

I wonder what staindgrey staindgrey would think about that...
RE4 isn't even the best RE. Wind Waker would get its *** kicked by REmake and no I'm not biased shutup.

R O F L

Smash Ace
So now that we know there's an Indie direct on the 20th, is it safe to guess that a real direct is coming before April 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom