• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I don't want to remember Cars 2.

God, that movie was awful.
It's the sort of sequel that adds nothing to the franchise, and likely only exist, because money

You can watch Cars 3 without the need of watching Cars 2.

Still can't believe this was from the same studio that gave us some of the greatest animated films ever made

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the cars game came out a couple days before the cars movie meaning that lightning mcqueen was originally a video game character meaning that y'all really sleeping on his chances
Mater is clearly the better choice.

D

Deleted member

Honestly people who debate who Brave is using the stats as an argument seem to forget that Lucina has more emphasis on aerial movement and positioning then soup marro himself

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Huh, could have sworn Brave was just a Disney film.

Makes me wonder why Merida is a Disney Princess then.
Because marketing,

despite the fact that Merida is actually pretty anti-princess in her movie

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm legit all in on the Miku train
reminder that she legit beat viridi, waluigi, sonic, dark pit, palutena, and fox in a japanese character poll before smash 4

1552926626109.png

the only character of the first 12 to not be in smash yet

D

Deleted member

Why doesn't Nintendo like money?

President Bowser, if you won't give us Mother 3, then at least give us a mobile game that will spark interest in the franchise.
A remake of Earthbound in the Link's Awakening Remake's artstyle would be the best thing ever, just sayin'.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Why doesn't Nintendo like money?

President Bowser, if you won't give us Mother 3, then at least give us a mobile game that will spark interest in the franchise.
"Hmm how about Mario & Luigi, Wario's gassy gallop?"

Seriously though I'd buy this so damn fast.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I don't want to remember Cars 2.

God, that movie was awful.
Of course one of my younger siblings went through a Cars phase at one point several years ago, and I'd have to suffer through listening to that movie in the car and at home constantly for like a year or two.

I get what they were going for with the fun possibilities of James Bond-esque spy cars and stuff, but that's about the only good idea that movie had, and even it wasn't executed as well as it could have been.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Kay.

Was Planes a Pixar film? How was that?
Planes wasn't made by Pixar or the main studio behind most of Disney's big budget films.

But to answer your question, it was better than Cars 2, but still terrible. The Cars franchise has a lot of potential, but the original is still the only movie that's proven itself. Maybe that's because it's the only movie that has meaningful character development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom