• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

so if callie had the infinity gauntlet and t-posed while wearing it, how many people would turn to dust
Imagine Lavos level destruction across all of the multiverse.

No survivors. Well, apart from Marie, the only being strong enough to contend with Callie.

KMDP

Smash Legend
so if callie had the infinity gauntlet and t-posed while wearing it, how many people would turn to dust
Everyone, including herself.

Then they'd all reconstitute themselves and then everyone but her would turn to dust.

It's so much power it has to happen twice.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Nindies showcase happening on Wednesday.
I think it’s safe to say the next Smash Direct will be next week.

D

Deleted member

TBH the worst thing Madness has ever done was vote for Ape Escape over Final Fantasy 9 in their PS1 bracket.

Oh, and fans for whatever reason voted for Sonic Adventure 2: Battle of all things to be in the GCN bracket over things like Path of Radiance or Pikmin 1.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
D

Deleted member

get ready for erdrick to be announced and half the se thread to fade into dust

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Hi. I've just watched a video about Toy Story 2, and it's a interesting story. I don't mean the actual film, I mean this video. Remember when Pixar ACCIDENTALLY DELETED Toy Story 2?

What do you think of this?

D

Deleted member

Rose-tinted nostalgia glasses.
Look, I love SA1 and 2, but to be in a bracket with the best of the best? Noooooooooooooooo. Nope. Sorry, but nope.

The best part about it was Pro Jared tried so, so very hard not to throw Sonic out completely. Heck, they all did, but when it went against Mario Sunshine, there was a clear choice. It was pretty much thrown out immediately in the loser's bracket as well, although I can't remember what it went up against in that. I think they were Metroid Prime (which lost to RE4, unfortunately) and Melee.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I forgot: TTYD didn't beat RE4 in Normal Boots' bracket. It beat Wind Waker in the finals, as Wind Waker beat RE4.

I wonder what staindgrey staindgrey would think about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom