• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I take a couple days off and I'm mentioned seven times and die horribly in two Hunger Games.

You guys are the best.

Funny thing is half my job is literally shipping & receiving. I actually do have a similar license.

RE4 isn't even the best RE. Wind Waker would get its *** kicked by REmake and no I'm not biased shutup.
Glad to see you back...

I was a bit worried, there

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So now that we know there's an Indie direct on the 20th, is it safe to guess that a real direct is coming before April 15?
Wait, what?

What'd I miss?

D

Deleted member

What up my everything hurts, a tray fell on my ****ing mouth at work and I got locked out of the house for half an hour because my family doesn't believe in "keeping the sound of your phone on"
once i was staying at my sister's house and she was taking a nap so i was locked out for 3 hours
3 hours
who takes a 3 hour long nap at 12 pm

Teeb147

Smash Legend
What up my everything hurts, a tray fell on my ****ing mouth at work and I got locked out of the house for half an hour because my family doesn't believe in "keeping the sound of your phone on"
that sucks yo. feel better :)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Glad to see you back...

I was a bit worried, there
Nothing to worry about. I had to work at the store on my days off because we lost three staff members in the same week. Doing overtime this week.

I'll PM you next time Honey. ;)

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Who is this artist and how did they make the BD designs 120% better?
tbh i just found it by googling fashionaaabluh, idk if it's originally from a tumblr page or one of the 6,000 boorus

anyway here's the full thing with ringabella and edgy male agnes that i can't think up a name for

D

Deleted member

tbh i just found it by googling fashionaaabluh, idk if it's originally from a tumblr page or one of the 6,000 boorus

anyway here's the full thing with ringabella and edgy male agnes that i can't think up a name for

who's the guy to the right

D

Deleted member

>ringabella
cute.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Me and my dad are literally the only ones in my family that know what the purpose of a phone is because my mom will leave it silenced on the bottom of her purse and my brother will leave the thing open wasting battery for no reason and then he goes out with a phone at 5%. It's infuriating to know that if an emergency happens, I can't be sure if I'll be able to contact them and I have already talked to them about it and they keep doing it.

Square Enix hire them please

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I called a Nindies showcase between now and E3 but that's not a very impressive prediction tbh

All I want out of it is news of the Goose game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom