• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

While we're sort of on the topic of SMRPG if we do get Geno (MASSIVE GINORMOUS if) Do Y'all expect any remixes and what genre? Like for example what type of Genre would the remix of Beware the Forest's mushrooms/Forest Maze be?

D

Deleted member

While we're sort of on the topic of SMRPG if we do get Geno (MASSIVE GINORMOUS if) Do Y'all expect any remixes and what genre? Like for example what type of Genre would the remix of Beware the Forest's mushrooms/Forest Maze be?
Rap

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Christmas theme.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m curious as to what they’d do with the battle themes, especially Battle Against an Armed Boss.

D

Deleted member

With my Mario script, I want to embrace the wierdest parts of the Mario world, like Odyssey and the RPGs. No playing it safe.

D

Deleted member

I had always imagined it would be a more slow, somewhat jazzy melody, but for a Smash remix I think something more funky like the Gangplank Galleon remix could be great.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Geno should sound like one of two things.

If they want to go for comedy, give him Mandark's voice.
If they want to play it more seriously, Mick Wingert's take on Jeorge is a good fit.
I’d like like John DiMaggio or Patrick Warburton just cause it’d be hilarious for him to have either as his voice,

D

Deleted member

I’m curious as to what they’d do with the battle themes, especially Battle Against an Armed Boss.
That would certainly be interesting. I could see them making a Medley for it if they get that much control over it.

D

Deleted member

So @ShotoStar do you see where I'm coming from with Boshi's voice?
Yeah I definitely see why you would say that and it could definitely work I wouldn't discredit that much I simply always imagined him in a Gangster voice. Though I'll take your word for it

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Another snippet of the script. As you can see, I took some creative liberties with some of the films settings. Iruka means Dolphin in Japanese, a reference to the Gamecubes codename.

Attachments

D

Deleted member

I’d like like John DiMaggio or Patrick Warburton just cause it’d be hilarious for him to have either as his voice,
Patrick Warburton's voice is actually the voice of God so that means Geno is God! My religion is finally recognized! /s

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
All I see when I look at Boshi is 50s gangster voice.

He just screams "Try-hard cool guy" or "petty bully".
Okay, but the thing I'm focused on is the contrast to the rest of the Yoshis. I expect you see them as being high-pitched and expressive. So do I. As a result, a more low-key and confident approach. And yes, it could be just as "try-hard" as well. Have you seen someone try to imitate Sasuke? :yoshi:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Geno should sound like one of two things.

If they want to go for comedy, give him Mandark's voice.
If they want to play it more seriously, Mick Wingert's take on Jeorge is a good fit.
...Johnny Yong Bosch.

I'm joking... mostly.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Didn't Vergeben say this was coming around the time he leaked Simon?
View attachment 198623
Yeah..but that could easily have been referring to Castlevania Requiem, since it was announced a month or so after Simon & Richter were announced for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
I don't see why they'd have planned on a normal Castlevania Collection and Castlevania Requiem at the same time..seems unlikely.

D

Deleted member

What do you guys think?

Any characters you agree are overlooked as this video says?
Not feeling the video honestly. I feel that overlooked is a kinda weird way to make a classification when the arguments are all over the place and with the exception of just a few characters in the video, they have been acknowledged by either the fanbase or Nintendo either now or before. I kinda hoped to see a video talking about characters that the fanbase doesn't talk regularly.

D

Deleted member

Still debating on whether or not to include Donkey Kong in my Mario movie. He doesn't fit into the current story at all, and he's not really important to the Mario Universe enough to just shove him in there.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Still debating on whether or not to include Donkey Kong in my Mario movie. He doesn't fit into the current story at all, and he's not really important to the Mario Universe enough to just shove him in there.
Is this story gonna be just as simple as the Mario games?

And is my boi gonna be in it? :yoshi:

osby

Smash Obsessed
If Geno gets a voice actor and it turns out to be Yuri Lowenthal, would anyone be surprised?

D

Deleted member

Man we are all so bored

Nintendo please reveal the next ****ing character

D

Deleted member

Is this story gonna be just as simple as the Mario games?

And is my boi gonna be in it? :yoshi:
Yoshi has a major role, and the story is gonna be about as complex as Mario should ever get. It explores how Mario and Luigi (mostly Mario) became the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom, and it goes pretty in depth with Bowser's character and his past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom