• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Since were on the topic of movies. If you could be a movie director. What movies would you do? Me these would be among them.

Gamera remake: Its one of my dreams to see an American adaption of Gamera using his Heisei origins given the potential of visuals, story, premise but in the modern age and such being directed by Guillermo del Toro but if he couldn't manage to end up doing it and if I could be a movie director. This is definitely one of these movies I'd do without a doubt.

Killer saber-toothed cat movie: I'm a huge hardcore fan of killer creature flicks and definitely my favorites in the horror genre. Being the saber-toothed cats are my favorite Ice Age animals I just die for a decent movie about one with this approach. The only two that's been made were for the SyFy Channel but I'm talking about one with an actual budget. If I could this would be definitely a project I'd do for sure. Whether original or doing an movie adaption for Jeff Rovin's Fatalis which was falsely rumored to had been done by Universal starring Sylvester Stallone.

Historical killer creature flick about the Partridge Creek Monster: An rather obscure cryptid I've been reading into recently that's only had two sightings in the 1900's. This particular cryptid has my interest due to what it is. An supposed ceratosaur covered in fur living in the Yukon and Arctic of all places. My movie on this would be called The Monster of Partridge Creek and it'd be set in 1910 where after two years of the last sighting of the creature it comes again and begins feeding not only on the local caribou and moose but people like hunters as well which the latter prompts locals Tom Leemore, Pierre Lavagneux and five unnamed First Nations to hunt and kill the beast.
An R-rated Yoshi animated movie :yoshi:

KMDP

Smash Legend
why doesnt eggman just build himself sexy anime girl badniks
Like in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog? XD
The reason why Eggman hates women is because humans have been retconned out of the series, so now he has to deal with being the last of his kind and the only females around are some woodland creatures and reptiles, and Eggman ain't no furry.
*insert Jontron Quote about Rouge from the Game Grumps Sonic '06 Let's Play here*

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gimme a Pokemon to shiny hunt in Ultra Moon.

Preferably something I don't have to breed for.
Uh, I spent 6 hours SOS chaining for a shiny Eevee. Do that.
They’d better find a way to transfer Pokèmon from USUM to Sword ‘n’ Shield. I need my Umbretron on glorious Switch.

D

Deleted member

Since were on the topic of movies. If you could be a movie director. What movies would you do? Me these would be among them.

Gamera remake: Its one of my dreams to see an American adaption of Gamera using his Heisei origins given the potential of visuals, story, premise but in the modern age and such being directed by Guillermo del Toro but if he couldn't manage to end up doing it and if I could be a movie director. This is definitely one of these movies I'd do without a doubt.

Killer saber-toothed cat movie: I'm a huge hardcore fan of killer creature flicks and definitely my favorites in the horror genre. Being the saber-toothed cats are my favorite Ice Age animals I just die for a decent movie about one with this approach. The only two that's been made were for the SyFy Channel but I'm talking about one with an actual budget. If I could this would be definitely a project I'd do for sure. Whether original or doing an movie adaption for Jeff Rovin's Fatalis which was falsely rumored to had been done by Universal starring Sylvester Stallone.

Historical killer creature flick about the Partridge Creek Monster: An rather obscure cryptid I've been reading into recently that's only had two sightings in the 1900's. This particular cryptid has my interest due to what it is. An supposed ceratosaur covered in fur living in the Yukon and Arctic of all places. My movie on this would be called The Monster of Partridge Creek and it'd be set in 1910 where after two years of the last sighting of the creature it comes again and begins feeding not only on the local caribou and moose but people like hunters as well which the latter prompts locals Tom Leemore, Pierre Lavagneux and five unnamed First Nations to hunt and kill the beast.
I've always wanted to be a director. I bet you I could whip up a pretty killer Mario movie.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Man... every time I feel like I'm close to Elite, I realize that the threshold went up by another 100K GSP.
I just got :ultbowser:over 4 million GSP.

Since were on the topic of movies. If you could be a movie director. What movies would you do?
A PG-13 animated movie focusing on the Koopa Kingdom.

The Mario Movie existing just gives me some hope that we'll see more Nintendo characters on the big screen in the future.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man... every time I feel like I'm close to Elite, I realize that the threshold went up by another 100K GSP.
I just got :ultbowser:over 4 million GSP.

A PG-13 animated movie focusing on the Koopa Kingdom.

The Mario Movie existing just gives me some hope that we'll see more Nintendo characters on the big screen in the future.
Heck yeah dude.

Always loved Bowser's Army.

Noipoi

Howdy!
When I was a kid I wanted to make a movie about a guy who taught a Pterodactyl how to game, and then they had to stop an alien invasion or something.

I've always wanted to try and turn the ramblings of a child into a legit script, just for fun.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When I was a kid I wanted to make a movie about a guy who taught a Pterodactyl how to game, and then they had to stop an alien invasion or something.

I've always wanted to try and turn the ramblings of a child into a legit script, just for fun.
What’d the aliens look like?

D

Deleted member

I'm thinking of penning a Mario Movie script. Do you guys wanna see it?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

This feels like a movie premise that would fit right in with the 90’s.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Ramblings of a child turned into a proper script? Well, Noipoi, do I have a Webcomic for you!

http://axecop.com/

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Finally got around to seeing Overlord.

I thought it was interesting, and pretty damn good, honestly. Even if time and another go-round of the film changes my opinion much, I'll still think it's thoroughly entertaining movie, because IMO, it very much is.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finally got around to seeing Overlord.

I thought it was interesting, and pretty damn good, honestly. Even if time and another go-round of the film changes my opinion much, I'll still think it's thoroughly entertaining movie, because IMO, it very much is.
Glad you loved it. Easily up there as my top three favs of last year with My Hero Academia: Two Heroes and Rampage.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
As a child, I've written many scripts. I recently went back to revisit them, and holy **** are they bad.
You're only 14; in 6-7 years, if not sooner, you'll look back on what you write now the same way. It takes years of work and practice to get good at writing. Still not totally sure where I'm at.

D

Deleted member

2D Animated Mother trilogy: I would make a Hand drawn Animated adaptation of the Mother trilogy as I would love to watch that, I would make it either Draw it with an Anime Style or Claymation though I'm leaning towards the former.

I would keep Ninten, Ness and Lucas completely silent but I would exaggerate their reactions so the audience would still be able to understand them. For the animation I would try to enlist the help of Studio Ghibli or Dreamworks for 2D animation and I would also make new remixes of the songs for the movie with a blend of Orchestral and Rock.

I would without a doubt adapt the trilogy into some form of an Animated trilogy. For Casting I have no idea who to be honest all I know is I would love to cast Tara Strong as Kumatora.

SMRPG Film Adaptation: I would also really love to make this a thing and make it yet another animated movie as Video Games don't translate into Live Action very well. I imagine the movie having a very Classical Disney look to it so I would try and replicate that look or something akin to it.

I would also love to remix the music for the movie with mostly Ragtime and Orchestral sounds. I would cast Danny Devito Charles Martinet as Mario obviously, Whoever did Odyssey's Bowser to reprise the role, Tara Strong as Mallow and Peach, I don't know who for Geno though maybe Charles Martinet again as I wonder what voice he'd give Geno.

I would make the movie a mix between Action and Roadtrip which I would like to see. Overall I would love to make SMRPG and the Mother trilogy into movies.

D

Deleted member

Actually, do you think they will manage to create a Pokèbank of sorts in which you can transfer from 3DS to Switch? There are certain Pokèmon I really don’t want to let go, namely the Red Gyarados from Crystal, Totem Mimikyu, Ash Cap Pikachu, and my shiny Umbreon.

D

Deleted member

I just died by doing Back Slash in the wrong direction, am I a real Shulk player now
*Teleports to you in the Shulk Afterlife*
I have died from that only once, thinking it would clip the ledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
2D Animated Mother trilogy: I would make a Hand drawn Animated adaptation of the Mother trilogy as I would love to watch that, I would make it either Draw it with an Anime Style or Claymation though I'm leaning towards the former.

I would keep Ninten, Ness and Lucas completely silent but I would exaggerate their reactions so the audience would still be able to understand them. For the animation I would try to enlist the help of Studio Ghibli or Dreamworks for 2D animation and I would also make new remixes of the songs for the movie with a blend of Orchestral and Rock.

I would without a doubt adapt the trilogy into some form of an Animated trilogy. For Casting I have no idea who to be honest all I know is I would love to cast Tara Strong as Kumatora.

SMRPG Film Adaptation: I would also really love to make this a thing and make it yet another animated movie as Video Games don't translate into Live Action very well. I imagine the movie having a very Classical Disney look to it so I would try and replicate that look or something akin to it.

I would also love to remix the music for the movie with mostly Ragtime and Orchestral sounds. I would cast Danny Devito Charles Martinet as Mario obviously, Whoever did Odyssey's Bowser to reprise the role, Tara Strong as Mallow and Peach, I don't know who for Geno though maybe Charles Martinet again as I wonder what voice he'd give Geno.

I would make the movie a mix between Action and Roadtrip which I would like to see. Overall I would love to make SMRPG and the Mother trilogy into movies.
Who would voice my boi and Boshi? :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!

You gotta have Trey Parker voice Porky.

I won't accept any alternatives.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Actually, do you think they will manage to create a Pokèbank of sorts in which you can transfer from 3DS to Switch? There are certain Pokèmon I really don’t want to let go, namely the Red Gyarados from Crystal, Totem Mimikyu, Ash Cap Pikachu, and my shiny Umbreon.
It's basically confirmed.

D

Deleted member

You're only 14; in 6-7 years, if not sooner, you'll look back on what you write now the same way. It takes years of work and practice to get good at writing. Still not totally sure where I'm at.
True. But I'm willing to bet the stuff I write now is at least slightly better than this--
(Warning: Swears and stuff)

Edit: I attached a file of an old script, but it didnt work. Oof

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, it's not like the data in the 3DS Pokémon Bank will be incompatible with the Switch.

All they have to do is create a Pokémon Bank for the Switch.

Which they will 100% do.

D

Deleted member

Who would voice my boi and Boshi? :yoshi:
I think for Yoshi they'd just give them the same voice actor that he already has and they'd use the same voice for Boshi but rougher as they don't talk in SMRPG they just subtitle it which I would do the same for those two. I don't know many VA's or Actors if I'm gonna be honest with ya.

Also side-note I realized who could voice Geno, Benedict Cumberbatch. I like his accent and I think it could fit with Geno especially since he plays Doctor Strange who is a serious character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom