• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sonic the Hedgehog is a free spirit. He refuses to live in a society.
But maybe just MAYBE he's the only truly free Gamer...Maybe he's the God of Gamers. He died for Gamer sins.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
All right I’m gonna hit the hay.

If y’all have any more requests for Circle simulator, @ me.

The roster so far

Professor Pumpkaboo, God Emperor Yoshi, Smashing Ramen, staindgrey, KMDP, Engineer, Noipoi, PeridotGX, Marx, Sans, Boshi, ShotoStar, Geno

While I’m here I might as well explain the basic premise of the Circle.

A 2015 film, 50 people wake up in their own individualized Circle. If they leave it they die of electricity. They are able to vote on other circles but will never see the results. Most votes gets electrocuted. One survivor (not winner) leaves alive.

Less events (only voting and in some cases, sacrifices) but someone is guranteed to die so it can move slightly faster than Hunger Games and lots faster than Survivor.

Iridium

Smash Hero
The best thing I did today was listen to some classic metal tracks, just to relive the days of summer passed.

SneakyLink SneakyLink Are you doing suggestions already? I would like to count myself in.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
mortal kombat 90s movie had the goro nut punch and the johnny cage scorpion fight

and just johnny cage

thats all it really needed

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Since were on the topic of movies. If you could be a movie director. What movies would you do? Me these would be among them.

Gamera remake: Its one of my dreams to see an American adaption of Gamera using his Heisei origins given the potential of visuals, story, premise but in the modern age and such being directed by Guillermo del Toro but if he couldn't manage to end up doing it and if I could be a movie director. This is definitely one of these movies I'd do without a doubt.

Killer saber-toothed cat movie: I'm a huge hardcore fan of killer creature flicks and definitely my favorites in the horror genre. Being the saber-toothed cats are my favorite Ice Age animals I just die for a decent movie about one with this approach. The only two that's been made were for the SyFy Channel but I'm talking about one with an actual budget. If I could this would be definitely a project I'd do for sure. Whether original or doing an movie adaption for Jeff Rovin's Fatalis which was falsely rumored to had been done by Universal starring Sylvester Stallone.

Historical killer creature flick about the Partridge Creek Monster: An rather obscure cryptid I've been reading into recently that's only had two sightings in the 1900's. This particular cryptid has my interest due to what it is. An supposed ceratosaur covered in fur living in the Yukon and Arctic of all places. My movie on this would be called The Monster of Partridge Creek and it'd be set in 1910 where after two years of the last sighting of the creature it comes again and begins feeding not only on the local caribou and moose but people like hunters as well which the latter prompts locals Tom Leemore, Pierre Lavagneux and five unnamed First Nations to hunt and kill the beast.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Since were on the topic of movies. If you could be a movie director. What movies would you do? Me these would be among them.

Gamera remake: Its one of my dreams to see an American adaption of Gamera using his Heisei origins given the potential of visuals, story, premise but in the modern age and such being directed by Guillermo del Toro but if he couldn't manage to end up doing it and if I could be a movie director. This is definitely one of these movies I'd do without a doubt.

Killer saber-toothed cat movie: I'm a huge hardcore fan of killer creature flicks and definitely my favorites in the horror genre. Being the saber-toothed cats are my favorite Ice Age animals I just die for a decent movie about one with this approach. The only two that's been made were for the SyFy Channel but I'm talking about one with an actual budget. If I could this would be definitely a project I'd do for sure. Whether original or doing an movie adaption for Jeff Rovin's Fatalis which was falsely rumored to had been done by Universal starring Sylvester Stallone.

Historical killer creature flick about the Partridge Creek Monster: An rather obscure cryptid I've been reading into recently that's only had two sightings in the 1900's. This particular cryptid has my interest due to what it is. An supposed ceratosaur covered in fur living in the Yukon and Arctic of all places. My movie on this would be called The Monster of Partridge Creek and it'd be set in 1910 where after two years of the last sighting of the creature it comes again and begins feeding not only on the local caribou and moose but people like hunters as well which the latter prompts locals Tom Leemore, Pierre Lavagneux and five unnamed First Nations to hunt and kill the beast.
I’m thinking a movie where Gravity is flipped.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Is it a mistranslation or an addition? I'd imagine it's the localizers just adding something they thought was humorous to the description.
Like I mentioned before, I think they mistranslated "Ladie's Man" as "Feminist".
What the manual is supposed to say is that he's a Womanizer, but we never really see him interacting with human girls at all. Makes you question Eggman's love life, huh?
Or "Womanizer", that works too. :laugh:

Considering the fact that that bio comes from Heroes, the game were all of Eggman's Robots are referred to as "Eggman's Robots" regardless of tense (Tails: "Look at all those Eggman's Robots!"). I wouldn't doubt that it was a mistranslation.

Though all three descriptors, for Eggman of all people, are amusing in their own way.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Stupid buddy comedy about a teen and a pterodactyl getting into increasingly ridiculous situations.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I’d have to think about it, I could give you plenty of ideas I have for animated television series that I want to make in the future.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The reason why Eggman hates women is because humans have been retconned out of the series, so now he has to deal with being the last of his kind and the only females around are some woodland creatures and reptiles, and Eggman ain't no furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom